Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SEX vs. RV...RECENT POLL RESULTS

hahahaha just what i was thinking,

the more money i have the more women i can afford

Hey tough guy.  Did your wife see you write that or did you do it in the dark under your blanket while taking a break from your happy time and Mrs. Davis was looking for some Excedrin to relieve her "headache"?

Ah my friend but it is a proven fact - the mo money ya got - the better the quality of the women! LOL 

It's a good thing you put "LOL" at the end of that post.  It saved me from a lot of typing.  Thanks.

Thanks chess...I can't testify for a loyal female, never met one...This article subject refers to ''Sex vs. RV''....The way I look at it, if God created anything better than sex....He kept it for himself and we get a dose of it up there....More money, better butt....as for the sex, looks adds to the eye candy but aint got nothing to do with really good sex....  

You need to get out more.. .....and open your eyes.  And don't be afraid of women.  They may be a mess as a species but they sure are fun to have around.  Most of the time.  And ladies, don't come back and say the same thing about guys.  Say something original, like, "I know you are but what am I "?

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 3

Hey tough guy.  Did your wife see you write that or did you do it in the dark under your blanket while taking a break from your happy time and Mrs. Davis was looking for some Excedrin to relieve her "headache"?

It's a good thing you put "LOL" at the end of that post.  It saved me from a lot of typing.  Thanks.

You need to get out more.. .....and open your eyes.  And don't be afraid of women.  They may be a mess as a species but they sure are fun to have around.  Most of the time.  And ladies, don't come back and say the same thing about guys.  Say something original, like, "I know you are but what am I "?

nope i am a man, did the typing at work,

not to worry she understands my humor

by the way how did you know i was tough, 

• Upvote 1

ROTF-LMAO

I multitask with equal time for both, like having sex on top of millions of dollars

worth of dinars after the RV.

Let the banker worry about the wrinkles and stains.

Soooo, you keep your dinar under your mattress.  Very interesting....

• Upvote 2

I asked my wife if she wanted to have sex

to celebrate the RV.

She said yes,

and then asked me what I was going

to be doing to celebrate.

Looks like I'll be looking for a new wife.

Oh hell, who am I kidding.

No new wife for me.

Already been married one time too many.

( insert audio track of audience here )

"How many times have you been married?"

Just once...

( insert audio of laugh track here )

• Upvote 2

I asked my wife if she wanted to have sex

to celebrate the RV.

She said yes,

and then asked me what I was going

to be doing to celebrate.

Looks like I'll be looking for a new wife.

Oh hell, who am I kidding.

No new wife for me.

Already been married one time too many.

( insert audio track of audience here )

"How many times have you been married?"

Just once...

( insert audio of laugh track here )

hahahaha that was good humour my friend, we get kicked, take our punishment,

god has your back, 

still need humour no matter how bad life sucks big ????????????????????????????????????????????????????? thats really big

• Upvote 1

you can sure tell who the youngins' are in this conversation...haha :P

BUT, Dinar can be thought about ALL of the time by anyone, any age....you are never too old to

enjoy lots of Dinar!!............................. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2