Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SEX vs. RV...RECENT POLL RESULTS

The WIPS (World Institute on Perverted Studies) has always stated that men and women

spend most of their daily thoughts on sex or, at least about each other.

NOW it seems, those who happen to be Dinarians, as well, are actually spending MORE

time thinking of Dinar currency and a potential RV.

Our Board of Review was not shocked....as they are investors themselves!

link:

www.wips.com

• Upvote 3

Simple math: RV = Money

Money = Women/Sex

Works out the same! LOL

Yeah but on the flip side, if you already have a woman and spend too much time dreaming of having lots of money and not living your life you'll be single pretty quickly.

the kind of women that are only attracted to men with lots of money dont appeal to me.

:twocents:

• Upvote 12

Yeah but on the flip side, if you already have a woman and spend too much time dreaming of having lots of money and not living your life you'll be single pretty quickly.

the kind of women that are only attracted to men with lots of money dont appeal to me.

:twocents:

Ah my friend but it is a proven fact - the mo money ya got - the better the quality of the women! LOL 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'd rather hang on to the one who loved me when I was broke

Spoken like a man who has never gone through a messy divorce! Thus I'd say you have been pretty lucky! You are blessed!

As for the rest of us - I look forward to being a "Sugar Daddy"  LOL

+1 Machine  :twothumbs:

Is this you, Gym?

fn5sao.jpg

Dang it man - did ya have to put me on blast?

Yeah that's me & WOW did I pick a sweet sugar baby! I have great taste! ;)

• Upvote 7

I think about the RV.If there is an RVthen I can buy all the SEX I need.

Yup after it RV's I can start working on my "Bucket List". A few places I wanna see & lots of babes I wanna meet! LOL

That young lady in the picture just make my list! ;)

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 4

I'd rather hang on to the one who loved me when I was broke

Totally agree Machine....we promised "for better or worse, thick or thin"...so if she stuck with me through thin then

by golly I'm sure she will wanna stay with me when it gets real thick!!! ;o)

• Upvote 4

Thanks chess...I can't testify for a loyal female, never met one...This article subject refers to ''Sex vs. RV''....The way I look at it, if God created anything better than sex....He kept it for himself and we get a dose of it up there....More money, better butt....as for the sex, looks adds to the eye candy but aint got nothing to do with really good sex....  

• Upvote 1

Thanks chess...I can't testify for a loyal female, never met one...This article subject refers to ''Sex vs. RV''....The way I look at it, if God created anything better than sex....He kept it for himself and we get a dose of it up there....More money, better butt....as for the sex, looks adds to the eye candy but aint got nothing to do with really good sex....  

Ok... But each Individual has their very own idea of what  "really good sex" is... Diff. tastes, diff.kinkies, etc. There can't be a total objectivity on that. JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2