Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Many Dinar Dealers Are There Really?

rulesforrebels

I saw a post about a good price offered to sell your Dinar to exchange of America and started checking to see who's offering best price for dinar right now as far as us selling, and noticed exchange of America is DinarTrade, TampaDinar, DinarInc, and maybe more companies.

This got me kind of curious, are there really a bunch of Dinar dealers out there or is it one or two giant company owning all these sub companies under different branding?

I noticed on another site that Sterling Currency Group and Gid & Associates and DinarBanker all seem to be the same company as well. I used to think where were a dozen or more different Dinar dealers out there but it seems as if its like 2-3 dealers with just different branding.

Corporation Name STERLING CURRENCY GROUP LLC Fictitious Names GID ASSOCIATES
GID PARTNERS
WWW.DINARBANKER.COM

Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things but just thought it was funny we here are always talking about who to buy from, who we like, who we don't like, etc and it seems as if we are talking about the same company just differnet names lol

Edited by rulesforrebels
  • Upvote 6

Ali is really J.R. Ewing, who is really Larry Hagman, who is dead. Which begs the question............who really shot Ali......er I mean J.R.? Now I'm really confused 

I was at McDonalds the other day and ordered a "Big Mac"................as I drove off I noticed I received a "Whopper" instead. Makes me wonder if Warren Buffett owns EVERYTHING...................my small brain is hurting!  

Edited by caz1104

***///

There's tons of it out there....

They threw it all out there so we'd buy it all up so they could have REAL ready cash to

sustain themselves until they got their act together....

They've sprinkled stories of everybody from the evil maliki and his son - to- daash - bank robbers - and bank tellers

stealing massive amounts of the stuff...

that's why we hope later, down the road, when it's value is awesome, they don't come at us sayin' they don't want ours back

on accounta THEY'RE stolen..  THAT WOULD SUCK..... hard.

<_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Ali is really J.R. Ewing, who is really Larry Hagman, who is dead. Which begs the question............who really shot Ali......er I mean J.R.? Now I'm really confused 

I was at McDonalds the other day and ordered a "Big Mac"................as I drove off I noticed I received a "Whopper" instead. Makes me wonder if Warren Buffett owns EVERYTHING...................my small brain is hurting!  

:bravo:  :bravo: :bravo:  :bravo:  

• Upvote 1

I guess we will REALLY know our ship has landed when all these sites stop doing business!

Problem is: If you purchased dinar from these guys - they have your exact personal information!

They can sell that info to lots of businesses/Individuals :(

Most businesses even dinar dealers have a privacy policy stating they will not sell your info. Also because the unique nature of the dinar i can't really think of another business which would even be interested in our data. dinar dealers are the least of your worries, even your states DMV and local government sell your information and thats for stuff like a drivers license and utilities which you can't even choose to go without, i think your dinar dealer selling your info is the least of your worries if your concerned about your info being sold. heck just being on the internet people are collecting and selling all types of info about you unless your doing your posting using proxies or something which i doubt many are

https://www.sterlingcurrencygroup.com/privacy-policy.html

https://www.dinarinc.com/PrivacyPolicy

http://buyiraqidinarhere.com/privacy-policy/

http://www.dealorbuydinar.com/privacy

https://www.safedinar.com/privacy/

• Upvote 1

"Also because the unique nature of the dinar i can't really think of another business which would even be interested in our data."

Really?

You do not think having a listing of people who struck it rich/millionaires is not valuable?

My friend, can you imagine the sales folks who would love to get their hands on that information? WOW Wake up man! LOL

They can sell that info to lots of businesses/Individuals :(

***///

... drop off the map.... fly under the radar.... use your RV to buy the entire LifeLock Company....

change yer name... get a sex change and share clothes and an apartment with bruce jenner.......

steal a shopping cart from walmart, load it  up with empties and push it all over town....

Nobody is looking at you RAT.... but your own gubment.

"Also because the unique nature of the dinar i can't really think of another business which would even be interested in our data."

Really?

You do not think having a listing of people who struck it rich/millionaires is not valuable?

My friend, can you imagine the sales folks who would love to get their hands on that information? WOW Wake up man! LOL

Again, looks as if every dealer has privacy policies, but your also assuming everyone is going to be rich, not a likely scenario imho

• Upvote 1