Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 11 March 2015

Adam Montana

.I'll eat a whole table full of crow pie if I'm wrong, with a huge 

smile on my face!

Really?

Seriously?

You couldn't have thought of

ANY OTHER meat product for

your pie?

May I suggest Possum meat...?

• Upvote 2

Now relax my feathered friend....I'm sure Adam meant no disrespect for the feathered species....but Ya gotta admit...crows chase Eagles and other birds so they are kinda a pain in the arss! So think of Adam as eliminating a "pain in the butt" if this said event happens sooner than he thinks...Ya gotta look on the bright side my Parrot friend!!! Lol!!! ;o)

• Upvote 2

...Hopefully we can hold some and let it rise.

Even more hopefully, we will have reason to. That will remain to be seen. Your tax question falls into the same category.

:tiphat:

Thank you for the update Adam.  :tiphat:  :twothumbs:

While that is one outcome, I prefer to put my thoughts, energy and desire into a 1:1+/- right off the bat! Get this over with and on to new investments. Oh sure, then perhaps keep a few IQD for any eventual 'float' up in value, but at 1:1 I know of many investors who will be quite pleased to learn about events in Iraq far less frequently, and we can all invest and manage our wealth wherever it suits us (hopefully with a better economy than is currently being experienced by much of the world). :twocents:   

• Upvote 8

Really?

Seriously?

You couldn't have thought of

ANY OTHER meat product for

your pie?

May I suggest Possum meat...?

I hear possum meat is an aphrodisiac... like jello shots.

I'll stick to the classic crow :lol:

Thank you for the update Adam.  :tiphat:  :twothumbs:

While that is one outcome, I prefer to put my thoughts, energy and desire into a 1:1+/- right off the bat! Get this over with and on to new investments. Oh sure, then perhaps keep a few IQD for any eventual 'float' up in value, but at 1:1 I know of many investors who will be quite pleased to learn about events in Iraq far less frequently, and we can all invest and manage our wealth wherever it suits us (hopefully with a better economy than is currently being experienced by much of the world). :twocents:   

At 1:1 I am zzzzzoooooOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! 90% OUT! I'll probably keep 10% in IQD just for kicks, but there's no point in kicking that gift horse in the teeth! Anyone waiting for the Okie Special of $15... well, you get what you deserve! :lmao:

Two points higher on the I.Q.

And here I thought I told to much. LMAO

No wonder you put up with me.

Thanks brother

I just like to say I "married up", and I did indeed do exactly that. She's my better half in more ways than IQ! :D

(In my defense, I'm a way better cook. :lol:)

• Upvote 8

At 1:1 I am zzzzzoooooOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! 90% OUT! I'll probably keep 10% in IQD just for kicks, but there's no point in kicking that gift horse in the teeth! Anyone waiting for the Okie Special of $15... well, you get what you deserve! :lmao:

I wouldn't figure anyone else be waiting around any longer than cashing out at 1:1 - this ride has been running toooooo long!!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Thanks Adam ! You have a great staff of real people who really believe like I do. I have faith because of where I have placed my faith. I certainly didn't come this far and this long to give up now. I only realize now that you have placed your faith and reputation on the line as well. If we go down let's all go down together, if we are bless let's make this world a better place for all that we hold dear to our hearts. I would rather have faith and lose than to not have faith and win, we are here just one time and this time I want us all to make it right. Thanks DV

• Upvote 9

Thanks Adam ! You have a great staff of real people who really believe like I do. I have faith because of where I have placed my faith. I certainly didn't come this far and this long to give up now. I only realize now that you have placed your faith and reputation on the line as well. If we go down let's all go down together, if we are bless let's make this world a better place for all that we hold dear to our hearts. I would rather have faith and lose than to not have faith and win, we are here just one time and this time I want us all to make it right. Thanks DV

Awesome sentiment Tex ... Hear, Hear!!!

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great words Tex, I like the way you think sir.

Thanks to Adam and Mods for all you do, very much appreciated.

• Upvote 2

well said 

• Upvote 2