Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony & DC Now Under Gag Orders.

Luigi1

from others sources...

It appears that Guru TerrK is not the only Guru under gag orders from the powers that be. TNT Tony & DC now join this exclusive club. This is the price they must pay for having too much knowledge in their heads.

GAGGED.

TNT Tony:  We will tell you as much as we can, but we have been asked to be careful (which tells you something.)

DC:  We have been asked by many to be careful and circumspect, and if that helps the process we are happy to do so. For those that don’t care about the details.  On Friday we said in 3-4 days we should be ready to go, and that is still the case.  It’s 3-4 days from Friday and we are sitting on the Go.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

The only reason they are saying this is because I bet their people are starting to call them out on all of their misses. They don't know crap!!!

There are only 3-5 people in the CBI that know when this will happen and they sure ain't gonna leak information out, especially to these two maroons.

:bs:

• Upvote 2

from others sources...

It appears that Guru TerrK is not the only Guru under gag orders from the powers that be. TNT Tony & DC now join this exclusive club. This is the price they must pay for having too much knowledge in their heads.

GAGGED.

TNT Tony:  We will tell you as much as we can, but we have been asked to be careful (which tells you something.)

DC:  We have been asked by many to be careful and circumspect, and if that helps the process we are happy to do so. For those that don’t care about the details.  On Friday we said in 3-4 days we should be ready to go, and that is still the case.  It’s 3-4 days from Friday and we are sitting on the Go.

Gagged again? and again? and again?  what BS.  

• Upvote 2

I agree with you Indy.  I like listening to Tony and DC. They have never said it will occur on a certain date. Their calls fill in a lot of what is going on in the world - which is interesting.

I don't open this site daily but when I do - I'd like to see something intelligently presented. It's apparent that many folks here have little to occupy themselves with. Rather than drag complaints on and on and on - post something that warrants reading.