Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well one week down, 3 to go in our window for the RV this year! I'm still praying to the Good Lord Jesus for this R V to happen Now! I call on everyone to seek Him on this subject. He knows I (we) cant be the stewards He wants me (us) to be, right now, with the resources I have. There are a lot of hurting people that need help in more ways than I have time and money for now. I want to be a major gog in the wheel,in seeing the great commission fulfilled. Only time will tell if it R V's or this thing continues on. I sure hope we are at the end of the line. It looks like it. on the other hand one bullet shot three in the chamber! Go RV!!! :praying:

• Upvote 12

Not sure I totally follow your logic on this .I have seen some stuff which Kind of gives me an idea where you are going with this.However,just as we know this is undertaking has never been done before how can one for certain say it can't happen anytime beyond the three weeks left with out a precedent to go by?  :shrug:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I pray for success.  I believe it is God's will that we Christians prosper.  I also believe that there are many in this investment that will do wonderful things with their new wealth, in the name of our savior Jesus Christ.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Upvote 5

Not sure I totally follow your logic on this .I have seen some stuff which Kind of gives me an idea where you are going with this.However,just as we know this is undertaking has never been done before how can one for certain say it can't happen anytime beyond the three weeks left with out a precedent to go by?  :shrug:

Exactly

I'm basing this (my logic) on what Bravo 11 said last year. He is the only person, that I know of, that has been right about this investment. Since I have been in it for 4 long years. The Thug, has reprinted this thread of his ideal of what was going on, about this time last year. He said that there would be no RV last year (which there wasn't) when all the poo-roo's  were saying late June then it went to Sept. you get my drift. I'm not going back and listing everything Bravo 11 has said, but he has been right! At the time of his posting's, his ideal's were not very popular with everyone, on his news. He also said if it does not R V this month(March 2015), we are looking at maybe two more years before it could R V ! I sure hope he is wrong on that! Now, that's the way I read it. I haven't went back to re-read the thread. To see if what I'm saying is correct. I want to get off this ride more than anyone, I don't care if it comes out at a dime, cause I'm out with this deal so fast it will make your head swim! Maybe Bravo 11 will come back on with an update, I think he travels overseas a lot, and is not able to post like he use to. JMHO No intel or anything  :twocents:

• Upvote 3

Not sure it is a good idea to pray for wealth! :(

I reserve my prayers for worth while things! ;)

I don't pray for wealth I pray for favor! I receive favor from men & women all things fall in line including wealth. All of God's servants were very wealthy people. There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, its what you do with the wealth that can cause separation from God.  :twocents:

Artitec, janieb1, and others I appreciate your posts. I think that approaching this investment we all have a hope for a good and great return. A $3.00 RV would be fine for me, so would a $1.00 and a $0.10 RV. When I pray about this opportunity I pray for wisdom. Wisdom to use it for God's glory and the building up of the body of Christ.

Money is needed to do this as it costs money to do this. Did Jesus not say we had to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and give unto the Lord what is the Lords.  The tithes given to, for their support (Numbers 18:21,24; 2 Chronicles 31:4,5; Nehemiah 12:44,45; Hebrews 7:5)Yes God will provided all the needs as He did when he sent the Apostles out, but Paul I believe (but I may be wrong) still had to stop make a tent and sell it to continue on with his devine work once in a while. Luke I believe was a Doctor that served the Lord. I do not know of any passage that said he stopped his medical practice.

For me I look at money as something that needs wisdom and or God's instruction inorder to use it properly for God's glory, and to put a roof over the head and food on the table. Money IS NOT EVIL, THE LOVE OF MONEY IS EVIL. Matthew 25:14 - 30 kinda sums it up for me. (yes I hadto look it up). It os the parable about the traveler and his servants. God is the traveler, those who believe in Him, have accepted Jesus into their heart as Lord and Savior are God's servants.

THE MAN TRAVELLING INTO A FAR COUNTRY.

Matt. 25:14-30.

For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered to them his goods. And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several abilities; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained another two. But he that had received one went and dug in the earth, and hid his Lord's money. After a long time the Lord of those servants comes, and reckons with them. And so he that had received the five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, you delivered to me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His Lord said to him, Well done, you good and faithful servant - you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of your Lord. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, you delivered to me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His Lord said to him, Well done, good and faithful servant: you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of your Lord. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew you that you are a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed: and I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the earth: lo, there you have what is yours. His Lord answered and said to him, You wicked and lazy servant, you know that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not scattered seed: you ought therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it to him which has ten talents. For to every one that has shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that has not shall be taken away even that which he has. And cast you the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I will not fear to use what God gives me through this investment for His benefit, and to put a roof over my head that the banks cannot repo from me, and food on my table for me and mine and any other God tells me to feed.

• Upvote 4

Kevin...amen brother.  Prayer is a wonderful exercise in which we strengthen our faith.  Thanksgiving for the Lord's many blessings and prayer for wisdom and the strength to follow God's given wisdom are ever-present in my prayers. 

• Upvote 1

Well,thanks for getting back to me on that.I have been in this for a good bit of time and I feel for each and every one who has held out this long,it has been a long and rough ride.My only thing was that Iraq isn't going to do this when we think they will, or won't, and I have seen and heard them all, from before tax seasons over, to end of or before Ramadan.In the meantime,I plan on getting more each month until they drop the hammer on this, so the longer it goes for me the better the outcome will be,since I am having to wait ,  the more one has in hand, the lower the rate can be and still be a win win the way I see it. :woot:

You are a good man Aritech.I think that you will be fine in this world.the good people in the world are getting beat down every day.I really don't know how much more we can take and one of the most disgraceful things about it is, our own Government is doing most of it to us.there is no more MIDDLE CLASS to rob from so they seek out the lower middle class to steal from.when will it stop or better yet,when will we stop them?

• Upvote 4

I don't pray for wealth I pray for favor! I receive favor from men & women all things fall in line including wealth. All of God's servants were very wealthy people. There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, its what you do with the wealth that can cause separation from God.  :twocents:

My pastor told me during a pre-marriage counseling session about a gazillion years ago not to ever pray for wisdom.  I didn't have the slightest clue to what he was talking about so I prayed for wisdom to understand - well, after many trials and tribulations began springing up in my young married life like spring dandelions I finally understood... so then I began praying that my wife receive wisdom... :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

My pastor told me during a pre-marriage counseling session about a gazillion years ago not to ever pray for wisdom.  I didn't have the slightest clue to what he was talking about so I prayed for wisdom to understand - well, after many trials and tribulations began springing up in my young married life like spring dandelions I finally understood... so then I began praying that my wife receive wisdom... :eyebrows:

The way I understand it is the biblical example of Soloman; he prayed for wisdom and God blessed him for that. So if it was a good thing to pray for then, its a good thing to pray for now. So I do. Before anyone starts, the laws of the old testament are not needed as Jesus came to fulfill the law and restore our relationship with God. But the OT promises and good examples are still valid.you know like the Commandments. plus others.

Same thing applies for patience 

• Upvote 2

You are a good man Aritech.I think that you will be fine in this world.the good people in the world are getting beat down every day.I really don't know how much more we can take and one of the most disgraceful things about it is, our own Government is doing most of it to us.there is no more MIDDLE CLASS to rob from so they seek out the lower middle class to steal from.when will it stop or better yet,when will we stop them?

SW...What you just described  goes on all over the world  ( unfortunately).... It's surely happening right now in this Country of mine.

Edited by umbertino

i am in, i will look after the canadian side of this fight,

every time i turn around another cut, it is hard to take, 

hard to keep going,

i could live on welfare and have a better life,

we the people do have to put a stop to this bleeding,

we do need rules, we do need a governing body,

but not like the monster that is before us all

Like Umbertino said it is all over the world,

god bless everyone, please forgive us all

davis

• Upvote 1

Not sure it is a good idea to pray for wealth! :(

I reserve my prayers for worth while things! ;)

When the Lord said, "Ask and ye shall receive." He never put a limit on what one could ask for. Hopefully, when we receive wealth from this RV we will remember to do for those less fortunate.

• Upvote 2

Well three down & one to go. I started getting a sinking feeling after last week. Now I can see our ship taking on lots of water. Hope I'm wrong and the sump pump comes on quick!  :shrug:

Agreed, March is not looking good. 

George Haygood,I too prayed for wisdom as a young man.I did this almost everyday.I was always a pretty sharp guy but that's not the same as being wise.of course I did not get my wisdom overnight.It took many,many years and a lot of failures and pain.I think that through the years I have gotten what I prayed for and I am ever thankful to our lord.Truly I am not a weeper but I do cry for humanity.I will own up to my mistakes come Judgment day and will take what my good lord decides for me with no contempt.I don't understand the super rich people of this world and maybe that is a weakness I should work on.I could do so much good works with that kind of money.I'm sorry.I am rambling now.PLEASE be good to each other and take care of one another.give as much as you can to those who don't have.Please don't pass the homeless on the street without giving them something,anything.treat everyone with dignity and respect no matter what their stature is.we ARE all the same from the garbage man to the ceo.Thank you for being my brothers and sisters.

Edited by stealthwarrior
  • Upvote 6