Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: racism in America did not disappear

16293.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Barack Obama

Author: af Editor: ss Reporter:

Number of Views: 37

08/03/2015 15:21

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: US President Barack Obama, said the fight for civil rights in the United States is not over and that racism did not disappear.

At Obama said a word during his participation in a massive march in Selma, Alabama, in the fiftieth anniversary of the suppression of the demonstration Sud- that there is a common error was that racism no longer exists, and that the work begun by the men and women in Selma ended.

He added that under the racial history still hangs over the country, praising the blacks who demonstrated Fifty years ago in this small town to demand their right to vote.

In his speech at the rally in which his family and political figures involved, including former President George W. Bush and a hundred members of Congress and human rights activists, Obama implicitly accused Republicans of trying to enact laws put obstacles to the participation of minorities in the elections.

Obama was recently criticized the police for targeting blacks in Frgison City, Missouri, and before that repeatedly warned of growing racist practices against blacks in particular.

I knew the events in Selma in the city March 7, 1965 Balahd bloody. At that time, police cracked down on about 600 demonstrators who were participating in a peaceful march led by human rights activist Martin Luther King, in protest against the killing of a young man in demonstrations to demand political rights for blacks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

... under his administration he and his agitators have only served to ramp it up to the nth degree.... <_<

... the only thing this 'community organizer' has achieved is to further divide and spark increased hate and division....

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

***///

... under his administration he and his agitators have only served to ramp it up to the nth degree.... <_<

... the only thing this 'community organizer' has achieved is to further divide and spark increased hate and division....

Really????? Well now!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Berry is creating racist on a daily basis.

We had came along way before this administration started rekindling the hate.

There will always be a certain amount of prejudice and bigotry between cultures

Thats normal.  But this racist hate thing is a totally different animal.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I believed that racism was practically non exsistant compared to what I saw in my young life what with busing in the school system and other public opinions. I'm talking early 60's.....I think that racism has reared its ugly head once again and is now worse than I've ever seen it and I believe the Obama is 100 percent responsible along with his cronies. That said, The Bible speaks of race wars in the last days and believe that Obama has been a tool of the enemy to achieve it. The best thing we can do is to not allow ourselves to partake.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Can even one of you tell me HOW Obama is PROMOTING racism?!

:shrug::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His best buddy Al Sharpton has been to the white house more times then the VP for gods sakes.

This is the type of people he hangs with. Sharpton is a felon who owes the tax payers 5 million dollars. Whose whole career is built on

promoting racism. If there was no racism Al would be out of the job. How bout his pastor. yeah a pastor that hates the white man so intensely

Berry had to distance himself from him.  Lets see how bout  Holder who has stood there and cried racism on just about everything that has come through his office.

I got a better idea lady.

Tell me how Berry isnt promoting racism  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This man is feeding the flame of racism, more so than you might want to accept.  This man is not a Godly man, he has no fear of God.  He stands on his pedestal all high and mighty... for now. This man uses fear, distrust and envy for control purposes.  This man  uses the young generation against the older generation, he uses the female vs. the male and male vs. the female. What mentality picture does this paint?  So now we have nothing but division and delusion, we've stopped worshiping our Creator.  People are being coursed into worshiping a false God.  When people turn from God, they turn into slaves or destruction.  When they turn to God, they become free people.  Are we losing our freedom of rights? Slowly, yes. 

Martin Luther King is rolling in his grave.  :shrug:

This man, along with all his cronies, is distorting the message what Martin Luther King stood for.  Mr. King stood for equal rights for all races, not just the blacks.  This is what I honor him for, he stood as a Godly man and stood for all peoples. We are killing his dream, we are allowing these leaders to suppress you, to keep you thinking your a victim.  People, people think for yourselves, live your life free from the shackles of the past. The blacks have come a long ways, there are so many successful blacks in our country, from doctors, lawyers, governors, mayors, police chiefs, district attorneys, members of Congress, senators, actors, sports, musicians and many business owners, etc...  Did they allow the negative to hold them back, NO, then why should you!!!! 

Your not an only child in the racism field, they're are many who suffer this evil.  Unless we have a change in our spiritual heart, unless it begins with all of us, then we will continue to fight racism.   

When the times comes to VOTE, vote wisely or be governed foolishly. 

I read this in a book a while back " The position of a president represents the morality and culture of the American people.  This person will lead (mislead) the free world, and we are solely be responsible for the choice."  This office should be a reflection of the heart and soul of the American people. Elected officials should be chosen based upon our combined faiths, loves, fears and solemn commitment to principles. Any other reason would be a disservice to the American people, our ancestors, and our children. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Candy, You can't be serious!  If you can't see that by now, not sure if there is any hope for you.  Every chance he gets he plays the race card.  He plays one side against the other constantly every day in every aspect.  If he keeps it stirred up then he and Sharpton, Jackson & all the other race baiters have job security.  They don't want to be treated equal.....they want to be treated SPECIAL. 

• Upvote 2

Let's break that down, LGD.  Are there more black Democrats or Republicans?  IDK   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Section 9: Trends in Party Affiliation

Race and Party Affiliation

As has been the case since 2008, a plurality of whites (38%) identify as independents. Among the remainder,

more call themselves Republicans (32%) than Democrats (26%). Four years ago, party identification among

whites was more evenly divided: 33% were independents, 30% Democrats and 31% Republicans.

African Americans continue to overwhelmingly align with the Democratic Party (69%). But blacks’ identification

as Democrats has declined since the mid-1980s; in 1984, nearly eight-in-ten African Americans (78%) said they

were Democrats.

By contrast, only about a third of Hispanics (32%) identify as Democrats while nearly half (46%) say they are

independents; just 11% of Hispanics identify with the GOP. More than twice as many Hispanics either identify

as Democrats or lean toward the Democratic Party as identify with the GOP or lean Republican (57% vs. 24%).

2012 Pew Research

6-4-12-V-101.png

look at about 50 years. Is racism getting better or worse.remember this is the guy that basically compared Christians to Isis. except I think we should be looking at the present and what we can do now instead of focusing on what has happened decades and decades ago

Thank you for the research, Mark.  So after reading the viewing the charts, I can reasonably conclude from George's posted video that a large amount of black Democrats are racist......excluding the black video spokesperson who obviously identifies with Republicans or Independents.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV