Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil Rat & Banker Claims The VND Will Pop This Sunday.

Luigi1

from other sources...

3-5-15 OilRat: Ok guys here's what I got for today.....I have not signed any NDA yet so I can still say this.....I am part of a small group (with major contacts) for Dong exchange and our private wealth manager from a major bank contacted us today and said to be ready by Sunday/Monday to exchange.

We have not heard from the wealth mgr for over two weeks, so hoping this is it. JMO....I do not believe groups will go before all the rest.....so the info I'm telling you means you all will be at the banks as well.....JMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't place too much in this rumor simply because bankers are not allowed to disclose this kind of information to the general public before it happens.

That would tad amount to the equivalent of insider trading. IMO.

Treat this as a rumor.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Did I miss it on the news: there a world shortage of rice?

What possible reason would the dong revalue?

According to the owner of a popular Vietnamese restaurant I frequent, it wouldnt as the govt there is so corrupt they would never want to make citizens wealthy cause they would then be able to challenge the govt......

• Upvote 1

yes, I had a house just north of mine in the 80s and the church put families of them in that house.  They had a dog for awhile until they made eggroles with the poor dog.  After the dog deal they had chickens in the basement until I narced them off to the priest.  Then later on they were drying minnows on the window screens of the churches house.  The priest was on his daily walk and said whats that horrible smell.  I said come with me, you wouldnt have believed the fly maggots.  The church cleaned the screens up with a pressure washer and bought them canned fish.  It was a real learning process for everyone involved.  That house is no longer standing.