Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After 4 years, Banished to the LOPster tank for my opinion.

RV on my mind

How did this happen, I'm not the only one with an opinion, yet, here I am.  Very sad that freedom of speech is not allowed in DV.    :shrug:    Very sad indeed.   The possibily of getting no return on the investment is very possible, thats all I said. Hmmm

I'll probably be deleted for this, so good luck everyone and GO RV!!!   :peace:

Edited by RV on my mind
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

I have watched for several years here unbridled enthusiasm over a huge RV at any moment result in the same outcome as the opinions of the most downer lopster. No RV. Interpretation after interpretation of badly translated news articles, benchmark after benchmark that "must" trigger an Rv, and even prayer and supplication have flowed under the bridge by the most ardent supporters of the RV...and it still has not RV'ed.

I understand the social club aspect of a shared dream. But to create a place to banish those with other opinions to help keep the dream alive is more cult like than social club.

It's like I walked into your tavern and told you your roof was on fire.

"Dude, your roof is on fire!"

"Oh, man, you are just trying to bring everybody down. Sit down and have a shot of Jack Daniels. In a little while, you will feel much better."

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

***///

... a cult with a herd mentality....?  Nice, RVPT:shrug:

Tsk, tsk.....Now that's no way to win friends and influence people ! :confused2:

Many here do the  "live in hope - lest we die in despair"  thing for many different personal reasons. 

And raining on our parade has it's place -- the Lopster Tank.

We have a place for many different voices and opinions :  Rumors, Guns, God, Medicine, Money, Gubmnet.... et al... etc...

Your voice is just a better fit for The Lopster tank is all. :)

We don't wanna harsh your dark mellow "never gonna happen" vibe, bro... :(

But by the same token, don't want you to harsh our rainbow ride either.  -- to each his own -- live & let live. B)

When you have irrefutable proof that it's never gonna happen --- we'll listen. We promise. ;)

Until you do -- let us enjoy the ride in our own ways without the negativity. :wave:^_^ 

Many here have fought hard and know some who have died along the journey...

others hang their hats and all hope on this bearing fruit that can help, comfort, save....

Negativity is not the panacea.... HOPE is.

:peace:

• Upvote 13

And what happens to those whose only recourse is hope if Iraq should lop or not allow exchanges of large amounts of Dinar outside the country? 

Despite the constant glib assurances that everyone knows it's speculation and a gamble, that isn't the vibe that prevails here. Is their only recourse if things should go bad to jump off of rooftops? Or do they shrug and move on to the next dream? If all your hopes and dreams are vested in a box of pretty colored paper, what do you do if one day you find that paper is worthless?

That's a pretty heavy load to put on someone's shoulders.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Their own burden to bear.

If anyone having a vested interest is unstable enough as to opt for leaping off tall buildings,

your take is certainly not helping. (perhaps even encouraging )... :(

If you truly believe the outcome to be so dreary, you came and stated your case...

now put down your Dinar.... and simply walk away.... :confused2:

Those of us with Hope will finish the marathon --- together :)...

(yuh, like a herd of a single mentality.... a cult of Hope!) ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And what happens to those whose only recourse is hope if Iraq should lop or not allow exchanges of large amounts of Dinar outside the country?

Despite the constant glib assurances that everyone knows it's speculation and a gamble, that isn't the vibe that prevails here. Is their only recourse if things should go bad to jump off of rooftops? Or do they shrug and move on to the next dream? If all your hopes and dreams are vested in a box of pretty colored paper, what do you do if one day you find that paper is worthless?

That's a pretty heavy load to put on someone's shoulders.

Things can and do go wrong RVPT, and this investment is no different. What I do know is that if I were to surround myself with negative people, things are naturally more apt to head south. If my very expectations are that things are going to fail, I have greatly pushed outcomes in a direction. I personally subscribe to the old saying "Smile at the world and the world will smile back at you!" That way should it all go sour, it will be the smiles of the world that lifts me back up again, it will not be the end of the world RVPT....it's an investment of my money, not a fire.......

• Upvote 1

Personally.................If I lose faith in an investment.............I relinquish myself of said investment..............and move on. LOPsters.....................not so much. Why....................I really don't know. But it appears based on posts that they somehow in some sadistic way enjoy bringing their misery and disdain of those that tricked them, onto others in the guise of help. I hope they find or have happiness in other area's of life. Opinions are cool if offered in a mature humane manner. But just because it differs from yours doesn't make it wrong. And I agree.................time will tell...................then the boasting can commence. Peace & success to all.

• Upvote 5

How did this happen, I'm not the only one with an opinion, yet, here I am.  Very sad that freedom of speech is not allowed in DV.    :shrug:    Very sad indeed.   The possibily of getting no return on the investment is very possible, thats all I said. Hmmm

I'll probably be deleted for this, so good luck everyone and GO RV!!!   :peace:

Sorry you unwittingly landed LOPster status, I truly am.   :( 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 5

Sorry everyone, normally I'm a very positive person. Not trying to make excuses, but I was having a REALLY bad day personally when I posted my negitive opinion. I have evey intension on continuing to follow DV, why? Because it's the best place to get Iraqi news and Dinar information.   :wave:   

• Upvote 7

***///

We're outta +1's...  but ya got one comin'  for your last post here RVOMM...!  :tiphat:

We all do indeed have moments of brilliance punctuated by momentary lapses into darkness... (aka a bad day). :peace:

Now promise us that if you see one of 'OlSarge'sGals hoppin' off a roof, you'll be there to catch us ! :wub:

(no, our brooms don't fly that high !) :P

• Upvote 4

Hey RV.  I'm sorry to hear what happened. I don't believe we have interacted before but I have read some of your posts and I don't remember them hitting me that hard.  But then again I'm pretty hard myself.  The guy that got to me and many others was Reinman and you were no where near him.  But think of this.  And remember I have no idea what happened to you.  Adam was pretty upset in the weekly chat about people complaining about the ads.  He was very clear who he was mad at but most important was that he posted that question from New York Kevin.  He didn't have to.  He seemed very aggravated at people complaining who did not financially support the site.  Whether you think it's right or wrong doesn't matter, it is his site and his rules.  Freedom of speech does not apply here. He wanted to get something off his chest.  All this is only my opinion and conjecture.  If you came along shortly after that and said something he didn't like or irritated him or got under his skin or whatever, then, oh well.  What I'm saying is that maybe you should have waited and let things cool down for awhile not just pick up where you left off like nothing ever happened on Wed.  Sorry for the rant.  I don't know how the tank works, like can someone ever get back to normal status or once a lobster always a lobster.  Again RV  Sorry  Be good down here.  Adam says he doesn't come here but he sends Mods here to report back.

And now on to OlSarge'sGals:  I'll catch both of you, Sweethearts.  Better bring the brooms to cushion the fall though.  I'm getting to old to take the hit any more.  I'll give RV a + up for you.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Despite the constant glib assurances that everyone knows it's speculation and a gamble, that isn't the vibe that prevails here. Is their only recourse if things should go bad to jump off of rooftops?

I know what ya mean RV.  That vibe has gotten a lot stronger here within the last month or so.  Feel better knowing you aren't one of the "rooftop possy clan" and keep an objective mind.  That is (was) one of the best things about DV was seeing both sides of the story, interacting and talking about it, and then making your own decisions.  Sometimes it's better to just keep our opinions to ourselves i guess.