Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq TV now...RV in the next few days...iQ cards has new rate.

Luigi1

from another source...

2-5-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]   On Iraqi television right now they are saying it will revalue in the next few days and it will be the strongest currency in the region.  Qi cards got funded electronically, and they have converted the rate...     We have been informed that on Sunday their banking system will be able to do wires and transfers in Iraq and internationally.  We don’t have to wait until Sunday, but everything will be done when it goes into effect on Sunday.  ...all the meetings went well and everyone has been given that green light.   Worst case, everyone in Iraq expects this to be done by Sunday when the new banking laws come into effect.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 25

AGAIN?

:butt-kicking:

I'm pretty sure when I was buzzing through the repositories of my xbmc the other day I saw a link to an Iraq tv feed - I'm going to download that and start watching for the dancing in the streets and important notices on TV!!!

:facepalm1:

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 3

from another source...

2-5-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]   On Iraqi television right now they are saying it will revalue in the next few days and it will be the strongest currency in the region.  Qi cards got funded electronically, and they have converted the rate...     We have been informed that on Sunday their banking system will be able to do wires and transfers in Iraq and internationally.  We don’t have to wait until Sunday, but everything will be done when it goes into effect on Sunday.  ...all the meetings went well and everyone has been given that green light.   Worst case, everyone in Iraq expects this to be done by Sunday when the new banking laws come into effect.

Dedicated to Tony and all Gurus in general...

DB  song  " What A Fool Believes" would be also apt......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

AGAIN?

:butt-kicking:

I'm pretty sure when I was buzzing through the repositories of my xbmc the other day I saw a link to an Iraq tv feed - I'm going to download that and start watching for the dancing in the streets and important notices on TV!!!

:facepalm1:

yes agreed he needs attention, never turn your back, luigi i will offer you my support and a hug, its ok we can get through this together,

after i call AA for me

davis

from another source...

Oh Tony....

Jail.jpg

Luigi is the leader of the negs, plus 1 neg from me because Even though we are in the rumor section you bring at least 4 b.s. articles daily that are not even considered a rumor it is more like ignorance and so far fetched it's actually stupid.

Bingo!

This is the 'rumor's' section mods.

If we had one,Luigi's posts would all go under the 'laughable confirmed bullshit' heading.

• Upvote 2

This is what they maybe referring to...Abadi "broadcast" good news for retirees

2015-03-05-213121%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A
Abadi
21:31
03/05/2015
The face of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, overcoming all the difficulties of pensioners and facilitate procedures. He visited Abadi Thursday public pension body, briefed on the functioning of the department and the services provided to retirees, and met a number of reviewers and listened to their problems and suffer from it in their review of the Department of retirement. He stressed Abadi, according to a statement, during a meeting with the President of retirement and managers body, the importance of reducing red tape and not to delay the transactions of the citizens, and offer all of that would contribute to their service. He said that "retired Avni a large part of his life in serving the nation it is necessary to provide a decent livelihood to him."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198436-abadi-broadcast-good-news-for-retirees/#ixzz3Tc2MfKhw

Without Tony TNT's  precise & accurate intel.................I don't think I would've made it through this venture.

Thanks Tony TNT, you're true American & I salute you :salute:

Don't drop the soap, unless that was your intent.

LOL Shirley I jest!!!!

Edited by caz1104