Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 4 March 2015

Adam Montana

I just read Adam's weekly message and go about my day .... sorry I missed the fire fight. This is some of the nit pickiest bunch a crap, from ADULTS ! Damn folks, grow the hell up. I'm all for having fun but really?

How did LGD not get in trouble with this one the world may never know but in the spirit of the lady from Louisiana, I just have to step up.

Adam has a valid point, some of you want to mooch and live off the hard work of others but gripe about how that service is freely provided for you. I like helping other people and apparently Adam suffers from the same ailment otherwise he would have closed this site to the non-paying public years ago. IF it helps the free loaders of society, those of us that have paid to pay and hence help provide for you too, I now get ads also. They run at the bottom of the page and I only see them if I chose look. Ads like Solo 401Ks and some Victoria Secret, but I like the investing the Solo way and buying pretty things for my wife makes her happy. Happy wife, happy life. That's how Google Ads works, they track YOUR search history or they employ those evil mind reading cats and show your what you are most likely to spend money on. If you're offended blame the guy in the mirror. And if you haven't been offend yet, stick around, maybe Google should study it's target audience more closely or get smarter cats. Then some of you would only get the "free phone" and food stamp ads. Yes, you are welcome because we, the paying public, provide those things for you too. Have a great day. I have to get back to work now.

Love this site, thanks for all that you do Adam and I don't care how you have to do it. If it comes to chipping in to keep it going through an RV, count me in

You feel better now that you got that off your chest?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Adam, just wanted to say that I am learning a heck of a lot from this site. Being both VIP/OSI I take this adventure very seriously. So I do not mind the aids. If it pays the bills, even better yet. So far this site has been good to me. I have met a lot of great people and looking forward to meeting them at our RV party.

• Upvote 1

Adam, I click on the adds all the time and love them. I'm on your site daily, maybe to much, and it is the only site I go to for dinar news. I am not a VIP but I am extremely thankful to you for the service and community this site provides. I'm a little worried about all the free time I will have when this thing comes to an end and I no longer need to visit here to get news and quit a few laughs. THANK YOU sir.

I do have a question as well. When it all goes down and you send out an email, will you also post it in announcements? I assume you would but you know what they say about assumption.

Thanks again

I don't exclude myself from the ads, and I agree with you - I get a kick out of some of them. 

If I don't have time to learn about the 7 celebrities I never would have guessed were millionaires on a particular day, I just scroll past it. :)

Yes, I'll post the announcement in announcements. Thank you for remembering the old adage about ASSupmtions! :twothumbs:

Adam,  You should know by now that we live in the "ME! ME! " society. Otherwise Romney would be president.  The 47% (probably more by now) want their free s**t, although the rest of us know that nothing is free.

I'm working harder and harder all the time to get my assets and future protected from this society. If the democrats learned anything over the last 2 elections, it's that you don't have to keep your promises... you just make promises and you'll get elected.

Good luck, world! 

:shrug:

Adam, just wanted to say that I am learning a heck of a lot from this site. Being both VIP/OSI I take this adventure very seriously. So I do not mind the aids. If it pays the bills, even better yet. So far this site has been good to me. I have met a lot of great people and looking forward to meeting them at our RV party.

This is an AMAZING site! And it's not my doing. It's because of the people that are here. 

Congratulations on taking those steps towards your own personal freedom. Isn't it absolutely mind-blowing how awesome the VIP group is? 

P.S. You didn't get aids from this site. You may have received some help, but definitely not aids or any other virus :lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just read Adam's weekly message and go about my day .... sorry I missed the fire fight.  This is some of the nit pickiest bunch a crap, from ADULTS !  Damn folks, grow the hell up.  I'm all for having fun but really?  

How did LGD not get in trouble with this one the world may never know but in the spirit of the lady from Louisiana, I just have to step up.

Adam has a valid point, some of you want to mooch and live off the hard work of others but gripe about how that service is freely provided for you.  I like helping other people and apparently Adam suffers from the same ailment otherwise he would have closed this site to the non-paying public years ago.  IF it helps the free loaders of society, those of us that have paid to pay and hence help provide for you too, I now get ads also.  They run at the bottom of the page and I only see them if I chose look.  Ads like Solo 401Ks and some Victoria Secret, but I like the investing the Solo way and buying pretty things for my wife makes her happy.  Happy wife, happy life. That's how Google Ads works, they track YOUR search history or they employ those evil mind reading cats and show your what you are most likely to spend money on.  If you're offended blame the guy in the mirror.  And if you haven't been offend yet, stick around, maybe Google should study it's target audience more closely or get smarter cats.  Then some of you would only get the "free phone" and food stamp ads.  Yes, you are welcome because we, the paying public, provide those things for you too.  Have a great day.  I have to get back to work now.

Love this site, thanks for all that you do Adam and I don't care how you have to do it.  If it comes to chipping in to keep it going through an RV, count me in

lol

• Upvote 4