Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX and CBI

Update: From what I can decipher... the Banks have been truly endowed to provide Banking services that will facilitate the ease of moving our funds. I will be ready to discuss this once it comes into fruition over the week :eyebrows:

Blessings All,

• Upvote 3

The CBI posted the announcement today ( See Yota's Post) that I stated would be forthcoming sometime over this week concerning the Banks having new powers to release funds and for one, facilitate the money transfer process. This is very practical tool for ISX-Men and the rest as it allows for movement of funds in a whole different manner. This Bank empowerment is HUGE and will be implemented Sunday. The possibilities are great!

• Upvote 1

wasn't sure where to post this - has anyone noticed this?

i saw this note posted on another site:

"have you noticed the difference on the cbi.iq website?

A few currencies have no rate
But the currencies in the sdr basket are still showing rates​"​

so I mosied on over to the cbi site and this is what I saw:

URRENCY CODE SELL BUY US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000 Euro EUR 1290.645 1290.000 British pound GBP 1777.450 1776.562 Canadian dollar CAD ----- ----- Swiss franc CHF ----- ----- Swedish krona SEK ----- ----- Norwegian krone NOK ----- ----- Danish krone DKK ----- ----- Japanese yen JPY 9.733 9.728 Special
Drawing Rights SDR 1629.263 1628.449 Indicative rates - 08.03.2015

you'll have to go to the CBI site to see what I'm talking about - this table from the CBI site wont copy and paste as shown at the cbi site.

http://cbi.iq/

Are these only SDR currencies showing? 

Edited by TBomb