Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

yota691

It is a good article.......the boo birds are always the first to fly over and take a crap on every piece of info............(..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Or it could reflect amount of currency in circulation from a Trillion to a Billion...and we still wait...patiently)

Yota, .........that was my first thoughts ...exactly !!!

Edited by chinadawg
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Actually it could lead to move the Decimal from 1166.00 to 1.166 which would reflect 1.17 after rounding off the 6  and we continue to wait...and GM DV

That would be AWESOME!!!!! but time will tell as we have sat and watched more than enough time fly by on this "investment"....

GO RV.....(what Yota said 1.17)

• Upvote 4

Currencies co -exist in a redenomination. Reserves cover dinar 150%. 76 Billion in reserves covers 50 Billion dinar at 150%. Only way to get below 50 Billion is to convert Trillion to Billion. Delete three zeroes. Or would you prefer only unicorns and rainbows.

So why would it take the 10 years to re dominate? They could of done this anytime.  I was in Mexico when the did it and there was ZERO increase in buying power.

• Upvote 5

Actually it could lead to move the Decimal from 1166.00 to 1.166 which would reflect 1.17 after rounding off the 6  and we continue to wait...and GM DV

Holy cow!!  Granted I say this is great news - so hopefully Adam does another sudden "Drive By" today on this, or tomorrow's chat he'll share some hellawesome insight indeed!!  Can't see this can be a redomination.... isn't feasble for anyone worldwide on this..

A possible rate analyzed and mentioned at $1.17?!!!  I nearly fell out of my office chair this morning!!  

LET'S KEEP THE GROOVE TRAIN POSITIVE MY DV PEOPLES!!  HANG IN THERE!! 

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: 

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 3

Unfortunately he is referring to a redenomination. We make 300% roughly if they come out at $3+

Unfortunately you are correct. If they increase the value first which they aren't going to announce in advance, then we will be fine. Possible  they are using these articles as smoke.

Fact is, cause of poor translation no one know's what they mean exactly when they say delete the zeros. ask 100 people, 50 people will say delete 3 zeros from exchange rate and 50 people  will say it mean delete zeros off notes. all we can do is wait and see and hope the best.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

So why would it take the 10 years to re dominate? They could of done this anytime.  I was in Mexico when the did it and there was ZERO increase in buying power.

Really.  Mexico?  Mas Tequila?  Mucho Tequila??  Mexico?  Really?

• Upvote 1

This is good for us , there is no loop!! Take out larger bills and introduce lower bills with higher value. They are trying to reduce the amount of notes in circulation . If they were going to loop as people say they wouldn't go through all this trouble to print new bills.

• Upvote 3