Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ghadhban "warns of" catastrophe "economic

yota691

2015-03-02-170913%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8

Ghadban

17:08

03/02/2015

Parliamentary source said on Monday that a very slight rise in prices. The head of the board of advisers to the Prime Minister Thamer Ghadban in an interview to a reporter, "and our response," that "the rise in oil prices is very minor and can not build hopes by stating the reasons attributable to the decline in oil exports in recent times and the bad security situation that led to reduce the volume of exports to mention control by organizing "Daash" on many of the export of oil sites. " He Ghadhban, that "Parliament discussed the issue of oil prices in Almazih session and studied how they are solving the financial crisis in oil prices." It is noteworthy, that "the last period has seen a rise in oil prices, which positively returned to the financial budget planned by the Iraqi Council of Representatives."

can not build hopes by stating the reasons attributable to the decline in oil exports in recent times and the bad security situation that led to reduce the volume of exports to mention control by organizing "Daash" on many of the export of oil sites.

and for our sake i hope they listen to this guy.  just because oil prices are going up is no reason not to continue pushing for economic reforms.  iraq needs to stay full speed ahead at getting this market economy going.  WE need this in order for the dinar to gain purchasing power.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

and for our sake i hope they listen to this guy.  just because oil prices are going up is no reason not to continue pushing for economic reforms.  iraq needs to stay full speed ahead at getting this market economy going.  WE need this in order for the dinar to gain purchasing power.

Preach on Trinity, preach on!!  :twothumbs:

With the increase in oil prices they are making roughly 60,000,000 a day. that's 1,860,000,000 a month. Now they are not to excited about this. Me, I almost peed my pants.

If they don't want, I will gladly take it off their hands. lol

go RV

With the increase in oil prices they are making roughly 60,000,000 a day. that's 1,860,000,000 a month. Now they are not to excited about this. Me, I almost peed my pants.

If they don't want, I will gladly take it off their hands. lol

go RV

I would be happy with just 50 million and they can have my dinar back.