Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF exchanging IQD...Monday, the 2nd at 0700 hrs.

Luigi1

from other sources...

TNT :
1m ago
Posted on TNT just now: mrs.) please do not shoot me , I wanted to encourage you, Ab says OMC is part of TNT. "Rayren just said they are hearing from Bankers other then Wells Fargo because they know wf is ready that they are intending to exchange people starting Monday morning at 7.00 am We know this is what they are hearing things change all the time , stay grounded They are excited , subject to changes .

3-1-2015   Intel Guru TerryK    IM PRAYING THAT WE RV TOMORROW [sUNDAY]...WHAT IM HEARING IS THIS...SUCKER RATE...RI...THEN RV BETTER RATE...THEN FLOAT...BELOW 3...HIGHER THAN 2...RV RATE BELOW 4...HIGHER THAN 3.50.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

from other sources...

TNT :

1m ago

Posted on TNT just now: mrs.) please do not shoot me , I wanted to encourage you, Ab says OMC is part of TNT. "Rayren just said they are hearing from Bankers other then Wells Fargo because they know wf is ready that they are intending to exchange people starting Monday morning at 7.00 am We know this is what they are hearing things change all the time , stay grounded They are excited , subject to changes .

3-1-2015   Intel Guru TerryK    IM PRAYING THAT WE RV TOMORROW [sUNDAY]...WHAT IM HEARING IS THIS...SUCKER RATE...RI...THEN RV BETTER RATE...THEN FLOAT...BELOW 3...HIGHER THAN 2...RV RATE BELOW 4...HIGHER THAN 3.50.

I am sad that you still haven't learned. Is it an addiction that you can't stay away from, or is it that you just enjoy creating drama?  In any event, you don't seem to care that no-one want s to read this crap! :butt-kicking:  :banhammer:  :deadhorse:  :bs:

• Upvote 3

from other sources...

TNT :

1m ago

Have a -1.

You've earned it Luigi ol boy!

I am sad that you still haven't learned. Is it an addiction that you can't stay away from, or is it that you just enjoy creating drama?  In any event, you don't seem to care that no-one want s to read this crap! :butt-kicking:  :banhammer:  :deadhorse:  :bs:

He probably gets a commision from TNT Tony and the other Pooru's,every time he convinces a sucker to 'buy today' through their network.

I imagine thats why he continues to pour raw sewage into the rumors section everyday.Despite a million downvotes,and repeated request/plea's to stop posting blatant BS.

He doesn't actually beleive any of this trash,he just wants to reap some financial gain from it.

• Upvote 3

Have a -1.

You've earned it Luigi ol boy!

He probably gets a commision from TNT Tony and the other Pooru's,every time he convinces a sucker to 'buy today' through their network.

I imagine thats why he continues to pour raw sewage into the rumors section everyday.Despite a million downvotes,and repeated request/plea's to stop posting blatant BS.

He doesn't actually beleive any of this trash,he just wants to reap some financial gain from it.

Just like Stank

• Upvote 1

that is so interesting, LarryK,  ,  ,  it seems to me that YOU are the one that just may have an addiction of bashing Luigi, I wonder why you even bother to continue to read a post after you are able to see that it was started by Luigi, if he disgusts you, why not close it and move on? Please keep in mind that here in the US of A, we have freedom of speech and the freedom to choose, with it being very apparent that you are quite capable of the two, , , as is Luigi, , ,  thank you very much, Ken

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here's a TNT Tony update...

3-1-15 TNT TONY: Just heard, 400 dinar in taxes for trucks to cross the border effective today. New taxes, new dinar rate. Yes, I agree. Do your own research or believe the BS from others. Iraq has its own tax law.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Lugi your like the gate keeper of lies and ignorance and foolishness, you must get a kick out of all the misleading articles you bring. I have never once seen you bring anything positive here but pure b.s. so I hold you as responsible as the ones making this up because your spreading there lies.

Between midnight till 0400 Hrs EST the global banks & currencies exchange centers update or open for business. Let's see what we wake up to tomorrow morning.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well he is right about one thing ........  Iraq  has  a tax law !        by the way  let me look at luigi`s   credit rating 

wow  he is still in + 600  ratings   ---------  it might change when the markets open up  tomorrow    :lol: