Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - It Will Revalue. There Are 2 stated Goals By The CBI And This Is Backed Up By The MOP And MOF !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Wondering Who Talked Me Into Buying Of All These LD 50's ?

2-27-2015   Newshound Guru Breitling   I've always stated that if they ever did close the auction floor that something is coming down the road…this is still true today.  This is good news for us but it doesn't mean it's going to happen next Friday.  Here's the most important thing…the idea going around is that it's getting harder and harder to get dinar out of Iraq.  The reason it's getting harder and harder is cause they reduced the note count.  This is a big deal.  You will always be able to get it but it's getting tougher and tougher

2-27-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  It will revalue.  There are 2 stated goals by the CBI and this is backed up by the MOP and MOF…first they want to get to a buck and this is a process and then they want to get to 3 dollars and this is a process. so let the process happen…"They" talk about these "laws" [that are supposedly out there], saying only so much dinar can come out of Iraq…How is it then that the Bank of America has a seat on the auction floor and literally bought millions and millions of US dollars worth of dinar who sold it to Chase bank who then sold it to me?  So basically there are two banks who "illegally" sold dinar…none of that fits…it's common sense.  It's tougher and tougher to get dinar cause it's not the wild wild west anymore and will get tougher.

• Upvote 2