Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - They Will Destroy The Lowest And Replace It With Even Lower Categories Of Currency !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Cranky Frankie B-Otch Slaps A Worried Member !

CBI News and Announcements

( press release ) due to stop the public from trading cash paper category ( 50 ) dinars 
25/02/2015

http://www.cbi.iq/?pid=Home〈=ar

=====================================================================

Article 36 Redemption of currency

1. The CBI may decide to redeem banknotes or coins by issuing, free of charge, other
banknotes or coins in equivalent amounts
. A decision to redeem banknotes or coins shall be
issued in the form of a regulation of the CBI specifying the period during which the exchange
shall take place and the locations and times at which withdrawn banknotes or coins shall be
presented for redemption.

2. At the end of the exchange period, or at any other time specified by the CBI, redeemed
banknotes and coins shall be demonetized and cease to be legal tender.

3. The CBI shall notify the public, by publication in the Official Publication, of the banknotes
and coins that are legal tender. 

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBILAW-EN_f.pdf

====================================================================

by James123 » February 26th, 2015, 7:55 am  

JJ.... Would welcome your analysis on this article or even Frank's as the way it reads to me there is no imminent RV/RI or LD's if they are canceling the 50 Dinar..... I understand it could be replaced with a NEW 50 Dinar note but there is and has been no mention of a NEW 50. Its articles like these that can not be treated as smoke but rather caution as to how much we really think we know and are hearing on this site about the "possibilities" of a near term change in value. Thanks

====================================================================

FRANK26

You want my analysis yet You caution me on what my TEAMS know. TEAMS that unselfishly SHARE with You EVERY week ......... Then days to hours later YOU realize ....... "Oh .... I understand now" 

"How much WE REALLY THINK WE KNOW? ........ "ON THIS SITE" ....... ?

Tell me Friend .......... How much more BS and T do You need from us?

Blood.

Sweat.

Tears.

?

Tell You what.
I just came on from a tiring night of this 50 subject and was eager to ......... Share.
Maybe You are correct ........ Why share into the wind?
Mad and running away with my toys?
No.
Simply sad.
That some find them to be broken when our Pattern is ....... To fix them.

I will talk to TEAMS on CHAT tonight.

We cover many points on this subject ...... Some single.

Is it bad good or goodderer? 

You tell me ...... Would not want to make things too "smoky'' for You.

Ok now that I'm done with my tantrum and prayed ....... This is one of many that we will SHARE on M's CC. Please ....... TRY ......... To enjoy:

With Love and compassion in my heart try to recall what DELTA and I said about private planes on Monday's CC. Then recall what an article said on this same subject 24 hours later. Now ........ With that established ...... Again. Allow me to ask You about what the private planes contained. LD's ...... We shared. So......... IF I was The CBI and was about to distribute LD's let alone further sub divisional fils of COINS then this is exactly what I would do. Because they are needed when 000's are lifted. 1166 works well with 000's but NOT with LD's and coins. You see........ Friend ...... There is no other lower denomination. Hence You start with THIS 50 as EITHER replacing it OR ........... MAKE CHANGE. LOL ........ Actually in more ways than one..... LOL. You see ........ They will destroy the lowest and replace it with even lower categories of currency such as ......... I's ... 5's ... 10's and coins of 1/4 ... 1/2 ... 3/4. Take this article and measure it as You desire. Take what is WILLINGLY SHARED at this SITE as Value or Regret. COMPARE what I just told You at 11 am est with what THE NET is telling You RIGHT NOW! Then and only then reconsider wearing a smoking jacket when visiting ............ KTFA

Will reframe from any other post today unless needed. Frank26 is either a Bozo or just touchy today ....... heeheehee.gif 

Tonight's TEAM CHAT will assemble MONDAY'S CC.....Like .... Conversion and March 1st as the condition for ITEAMS ............ BACK WALL.

KTFA

Frank

(icoinedDELTA'Snamelol)

=====================================================================

AggieDad77 (Randy)

We are on the same WAVELENGTH brother

Some seem to be tuned into the wrong station....worry not.....they will soon retune....as their signal fades

Stick around and share.....your words are welcome by far more 

Clear out the bottom dweller of currency in preparation for the new....the denoms of lower value.....but what will give them that value of significance....the removal of the 000's

Dust was stirred up by the CBI today....from the days of when Shabibi talked as the governor.....his words are coming....back to reality from several years ago I believe

Aloha

Randy

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man, I just threw out my old smoking jacket!

Also, be careful thug! There are some people on this sure that are taking these posts personal:( luig1 is taking a hell of a beating in the rumors section! Maybe being delivered by a clown will soften the hurt that these other sites cause our more tender members;)

• Upvote 1