Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any time now till end of Chinese New Year...5 March.

Luigi1

from another source...

RV awaits on USA FATCA Tax & Chinese New Year.

2-25-15 R.V. / GCR: Possible exchange next Tuesday, but according to Chinese before the end of the new years (Chinese New Year Celebration Ends Mar. 5th). The devil cheats …so figure any time from now until the day or even a few days after the Chinese new years...Seems they are working on this now,… in order to be in compliance… the United States of America will allow Iraq to untag from the US dollar if they sign the form treaties asked for FATCA taxes. When they do this the global currency reset will take place with all countries and you will bank…. Timber.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Is there a way to block someone's topics from showing up on your feed? This has gotten offensive

Deborah,

Go to your profile then your settings ... and look at your Ignore Preferences ...

You can add Thug's name there ... :shrug:  ... or ... :blush: ... ummm ... someone's name !!!

And presto ... voila ... :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3

SMH...Deborah I just don't get it. Why even click on the topic if you find rumors so offensive?? You have free choice to read or not read. Pretty much a no brainer to me.

Is there a way to block someone's topics from showing up on your feed? This has gotten offensive

I had Luig1 added to my Ignore List.  His posts show up in the "What's new?" but the content is blocked from my view unless I click on it. 

-

• Upvote 1

Luigi-Everyone loves to hate him/her.  But we all keep on coming and reading and posting and negging.  Not too much plussing going on around the Luigi posts these days.  Wonder if there ever has been.  Any DV historians care to update us before say 2010?  Pretty soon he'll be reporting about Aliens from Alpha Centuri But wait, don't shoot the messenger.  But wait again, I think that may be ronscarpa who brings over the mtngoat updates (supposed).  Who knows?  Actually, nobody does.  Except Adam.  What say you Adam?  And wait yet again, today is Wed and I haven't had time to read our leaders weekly update so I'm off for my Wed fix so maybe I can sleep better.  Definitely better than reporting on Luigi and shenanigans.  Adios,  Au revoir, so long, auf wiederzehen, farewell and good by.

DW

• Upvote 1

I read them, though not always, when I want a reminder as to why I joined VIP/OSI.

Then I wonder, do these morons actually have a following? Then some clown brings

over a Streaker, LOL, and I say,"oh yeah there's plenty of gullible people to go around.

Sorry about the pun Thugs. I couldn't resist. LOL

But yes Deb, I disagree with just about everything umbertino post and even had him

on ignore once. Then I realized that many here don't like me bringing Jesus up

so much. But that is what I bring to the table. We all here have something to say,

and just because we may not agree doesn't mean the other poster is wrong.

Unless they disagree with me, of course there wrong then. ROTF-LMAO

• Upvote 2

I think Luigi takes a lot of slack for bringing in others posts and people do not realize that his posts are not his or her opinion but that of other guru's. Give the guy or gal a break sometimes yes the posts are sometimes out there, but he or she is only relaying messages from other sites or forums so that many people can  stay here on dinarvets. Of course we want solid intel or a solid rate or date. Its not likely to come from any intel source. The day the rate changes is a highly guarded secret that few know about and even fewer would say because they would have to worry about the backfire from their sources. This is governmental stuff we are talking about. It is likely not going to be some slap on the wrist for giving out government's secrets. I do read a lot of stuff and to be honest his stuff is no different than many other guru's that other people follow. If you are that serious about disliking his or her posts look before you click on his or her posts it usually has who started the thread on it. Save yourself the frustration and don't click the link. Sorry that was a little long I will get off my soapbox now

• Upvote 3

Im putting everybody on report until this rvs

Ok

But yes Deb, I disagree with just about everything umbertino post and even had him

so much. But that is what I bring to the table. We all here have something to say,

End Quote

Didn't know that. Ok.

As for myself I  like reading  most everybody's posts. I'd never even remotely dream of blocking/ignoring anybody's posts..... But of course that's me and  I  do understand people are different ( thank God for that, right?).

I try and respect everybody....Peace out ( as usual)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

OkQuote

End Quote

Didn't know that. Ok.

No, it's a good thing. I realized I was wrong and that your view is every bit as good as mine.

Now I read nearly everything you post. You're a good man.

• Upvote 4

No, it's a good thing. I realized I was wrong and that your view is every bit as good as mine.

Now I read nearly everything you post. You're a good man.

Grazie.. I know you are ( a good man)... We can agree to disagree on lots or some or most things . But that won't ever change the true essence of an Individual ( good in this case....smile)

• Upvote 1

So very true my friend. I've learned through DV how close minded I can be.

It's ok to listen to good people, even if you don't agree. Actually, it's my

faith that helped me to see the right way. I noticed how some here would

get so angry with me just for saying Jesus, and I didn't like it. And I certainly didn't

want to cause others to feel like that.

Maybe it's age, maybe it's DV, maybe it's a little of both but I have learned that

as long as we're growing and evolving everyday then life is good, so enjoy

the ride.

• Upvote 2

So very true my friend. I've learned through DV how close minded I can be.

It's ok to listen to good people, even if you don't agree. Actually, it's my

faith that helped me to see the right way. I noticed how some here would

get so angry with me just for saying Jesus, and I didn't like it. And I certainly didn't

want to cause others to feel like that.

Maybe it's age, maybe it's DV, maybe it's a little of both but I have learned that

as long as we're growing and evolving everyday then life is good, so enjoy

the ride.

Grazie for sharing

U Could Try Hiring Donkey Kong To Save U From Luigi ! :blink:

donkeykong.jpg

:D       :D     :D

MOMMA MIA...NOW THATS'A A'SOMM'A A'SPICY A'MEAT A'BALL.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head & force feeding you. You do have the power not to open up any topic.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2-25-15 R.V. / GCR: Possible exchange next Tuesday, but according to Chinese before the end of the new years (Chinese New Year Celebration Ends Mar. 5th). The devil cheats …so figure any time from now until the day or even a few days after the Chinese new years...Seems they are working on this now,… in order to be in compliance… the United States of America will allow Iraq to untag from the US dollar if they sign the form treaties asked for taxes. When they do this the global currency reset will take place with all countries and you will bank…. Timber.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the Rumor section needs to be more defined - I mean what's the difference between a Rumor and Junk? 

Would it really matter what we call this Forum? I mean really, everyone is still going to come in here and read what is posted, and they'll still complain "because its all lies" anyway. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Would it really matter what we call this Forum? I mean really, everyone is still going to come in here and read what is posted, and they'll still complain "because its all lies" anyway. :lol:

Agreed and good point Markinsa....I would think people would use better judgement.....Thanks......