Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are some of your Post RV to do and don't?

Oh - so you'll be like ...  The Master of Your Domain ...

g3m74G0.jpg

Kinda

Would love to write scripts and play  ( with other DV Members) episodes inspired to "Big Bang Theory"....Or something along that line anyway....That'd be Fun.... Of course I'd need to have  at least Shabs, DT , Texas1. BJ  in Montreal ( just to name  the necessary ones)  plus a few others in the cast  as a sure  granted  thing or no show.....

And.... SG of course and other  female Members....

These above  would be the basic pillars.....then I'd need a lot more Members / Actors

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Kinda

Would love to write scripts and play  ( with other DV Members) episodes inspired to "Big Bang Theory"....Or something along that line anyway....That'd be Fun.... Of course I'd need to have  at least Shabs, DT , Texas1. BJ  in Montreal ( just to name  the necessary ones)  plus a few others in the cast  as a sure  granted  thing or no show.....

And.... SG of course and other  female Members....

These above  would be the basic pillars.....then I'd need a lot more Members / Actors

Count me in...whatever you need...sounds like SOOOO much fun!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Count me in...whatever you need...sounds like SOOOO much fun!!!!!!

That'd be a  huge sellout in major movie theaters around the world...No doubt whatsoever

I just named a few... the first who came to my mind...lots more would and will be needed ( for script writing, for acting, etc.)

I'm sure Sandfly could grab an Oscar  with this thing.

Edited by umbertino

Fall on My knees and thank My GOD and MY LORD JESUS CHRIST for every one of the blessings and lessons I have been given, all of the ones I know about and all the ones I do not know about! Consult a Financial Planner explain to him or her that I do not trust the USD and its 18+ TRILLION dollar debt and the untold tens of TRILLIONS of unfunded liabilities it has, so my investments will be safe guarded against the inevitable dollar restructuring, Give to Christians united for Israel, and other charities that I have chosen, Get My Back Fixed!!! Pay off all My Bills and My Daughters Bills, Move to Florida, buy an Apartment in a High Rise on the beach (just a 2 Bedroom),  Build a NICE 4x4 Truck, learn to scuba dive, live small, play Star Citizen ;)

Edited by Badrabbit
  • Upvote 2