Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spank Tlar! Bad Tlar!

Integrativedoc

Nwa   Tlar, you’re working the crowd into a frenzy with your revaluation nonsense. Procedures like these are common by central banks to limit losses of foreign reserves or reduce corruption/money laundering. You think a revaluation is in everything.

Tlar   Sorry nwa.  I got excited last night when I wrote this, but I feel pretty sure this is what we have been waiting for.  No more auctions is great but no more remittances is even better.  That means the banks will be doing wiring and such using the new swift codes.  Everybody relax.  It isn't over until it is over.  We should know if this is it by Monday.   tlar

Nwa   Tlar, you’re working the crowd into a frenzy with your revaluation nonsense. Procedures like these are common by central banks to limit losses of foreign reserves or reduce corruption/money laundering. You think a revaluation is in everything.

Tlar   Sorry nwa.  I got excited last night when I wrote this, but I feel pretty sure this is what we have been waiting for.  No more auctions is great but no more remittances is even better.  That means the banks will be doing wiring and such using the new swift codes.  Everybody relax.  It isn't over until it is over.  We should know if this is it by Monday.   tlar

are you Luigi with a new user name .......

• Upvote 3

Finally, the new "swift codes" are here..........presented in sign language by Taylor Swift.........Please, someone decipher to learn the plan!!

29-times-taylor-swift-proved-she-was-the

Sorry but swift codes have been assigned for quite some time to Iraqi banks

Why are we not supposed to get along .......... the Scotts and Irish and Welsh get along amazingly well.

Old school history. Was a joke. No offense intended. I love everyone!

Nwa Tlar, you’re working the crowd into a frenzy with your revaluation nonsense. Procedures like these are common by central banks to limit losses of foreign reserves or reduce corruption/money laundering. You think a revaluation is in everything.

Tlar Sorry nwa. I got excited last night when I wrote this, but I feel pretty sure this is what we have been waiting for. No more auctions is great but no more remittances is even better. That means the banks will be doing wiring and such using the new swift codes. Everybody relax. It isn't over until it is over. We should know if this is it by Monday. tlar

Lol

Even Monster cats

RaaaahMonsterCat.jpg

I dont think there is really any old school rivalry between the scotts and Irish ........... except of our mutual disgust for the English ..... but even that has almost disappeared these days

• Upvote 3

Sorry but swift codes have been assigned for quite some time to Iraqi banks

Uhhhhhh, Thanks Captain Obvious!!

Most are aware of swift codes, my post was made in jest........kind of like yours...........I love you too.   :peace:

• Upvote 1

Drj...Best wishes to your Mother. Happy Birthday from me.

Thank you very much, Umbertino.  I am sorry but I should have mentioned that she passed away from lung cancer 10 years ago.  I am very hopeful for an RV and I didn't want to be a downer.  

My mom's home town was Bayfield, WI so when she passed, we laid a bit of her ashes near the shore of Lake Superior where she swam as a young girl.  We go back to Bayfield every year to reconnect with her spirit.   :)

Again Umbertino, thank you.   Here's to an RV on February 23rd!

Dr J

• Upvote 2

Most are aware of swift codes, my post was made in jest........kind of like yours...........I love you too.   :peace:

I hate to rain on your parade but I'm getting ill.  Too much social love going around here.  Oh well (hell), at least you can't catch anything this way.  It's so nice to hear all you Scots, Irish, Welsh and English are getting along so well.  In fact so well that now you love cats.  I wonder what could be next?  I think I could go on for quite some time but alas I shant.  But, for what it's worth, I do like ya'all.  Not sure about the cat but I am sure about the feline's Mrs.  I like her.  Good day.

No worries drj.  She only left in body and never in spirit.  I:m all in to celebrate her 80th with you with an RV as I'm sure the rest will be also.  I was born in MI but live in So Cal now.

Edited by DWitte

Didn't mean any ill will. It's just the idiot Guru's seem to think they have just been issued! lol

Even Monster cats

RaaaahMonsterCat.jpg

I dont think there is really any old school rivalry between the scotts and Irish ........... except of our mutual disgust for the English ..... but even that has almost disappeared these days

Just old comedy that the Irish threw in the towel but we fought as long as possible. Neither here nor there now. We all are spinning on the same ball together and life is fleating the older I get!

Didn't mean any ill will. It's just the idiot Guru's seem to think they have just been issued! lol

Yeah, I know...........I'm harmless.   :peace:

BTW - I love Monster cats too.

Hey DWitte, Sorry for your illness. I like your "Animal" pic, every time I see your posts, I imagine it being read "Animal" style....funny.

Happy Birthday Clownie.......May your face be always painted with a smile.  :bow:

• Upvote 2

I hate to rain on your parade but I'm getting ill.  Too much social love going around here.  Oh well (hell), at least you can't catch anything this way.  It's so nice to hear all you Scots, Irish, Welsh and English are getting along so well.  In fact so well that now you love cats.  I wonder what could be next?  I think I could go on for quite some time but alas I shant.  But, for what it's worth, I do like ya'all.  Not sure about the cat but I am sure about the feline's Mrs.  I like her.  Good day.

No worries drj.  She only left in body and never in spirit.  I:m all in to celebrate her 80th with you with an RV as I'm sure the rest will be also.  I was born in MI but live in So Cal now.

AWWWWWW he likes me!!

Yeah, I know...........I'm harmless.   :peace:

BTW - I love Monster cats too.

Hey DWitte, Sorry for your illness. I like your "Animal" pic, every time I see your posts, I imagine it being read "Animal" style....funny.

Happy Birthday Clownie.......May your face be always painted with a smile.  :bow:

hqdefault.jpg

GROUP HUG

no worries...wearing my mittens

The 23rd Works For Me - That's Clownie's Birthday ! :partyhat:

th_34.gif        th_34.gif       th_34.gif

There are no coincidences!  The 23rd it is!  Happy Birthday, my friend!

I agree, DWitte!

• Upvote 2