Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 18 February 2015

Adam Montana

There is more that I'd comment on, but at this time I'm going to bite my tongue and wait to see what comes through the pipelines... we are close to the end of this ride, but we have to wait it out.

- Adam

Trying to follow your lead Adam...sooooo....tongue firmly in teeth...Now what???  :shrug: 

bite-tongue.jpg

Sandfly Adam and all your great Mods for keepin' us grounded and "somewhat sane"...that last part I know must be a full time job!!!  :blush: 

enhanced-buzz-17060-1291507474-6.jpg

Nice Hat Snow...and for some who don't know..."no cats were harmed in the making of this photo"...not sure if the photographer was scratched up buy hey, photographers are only cat slaves anyways!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I would think that the cost of buying additional Dinar would be going up, if we were close to a RV.

That's a fair assumption, but there's another side to the story.

The dealers don't know for sure any more than we do. With the price of oil at half of what it was years ago, is shipping getting cheaper? AKA it costs 50% less in fuel these days. That means it's cheaper to get product here and also cheaper to get it to the customer.

Until there's an actual RV, it's "business as usual" for the dealers. 

:twocents:

I know I am praying for the Dinar to RV. I have been into the investment for little while since 2008. I am just concerned about ISIS, where they have taken sizable territory in Iraq. I would think RVing their currency would give the people a rich country and would be able to pay there military better salaries and give there citizen a wealthy country to enjoy a safer environment that wealth could buy if the people would work together.

Adam do you think anything is going to happen until the ISIS issue has been resolved.

One thing to consider is what Kuwait did with their dinar after we pushed Iraq out. Kuwait's banks were plundered also and their currency in Iraq's hands just like Iraq's dinar in Isis hands. Kuwait RI and then change the notes with a exchange policy. Iraq will RV/RI probably the same way which will limit Isis capitalizing all that they plundered. The wording is there in the News articles to do just that if need be. We are just waiting for something to happen.