Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts on this??

coorslite21

Nice Broken link message... when I clicked on the link I got a good laugh. Maybe The Lord is trying to tell me something. But as it relates to the numbers, they have been in a slump for so long now any correction will look good.

Edited by moneysoon

I have been thinking about this all day. The ISX and several MENA News Sources published these numbers today. WHAT IF.... these increases are from the newly listed stocks which mysteriously have not been listed in the daily report.

I have been thinking about this all day. The ISX and several MENA News Sources published these numbers today. WHAT IF.... these increases are from the newly listed stocks which mysteriously have not been listed in the daily report.

bro are you saying that a 28.86% increase to the index is being reported in other places than the ISX website?

bro are you saying that a 28.86% increase to the index is being reported in other places than the ISX website?

This is the for the Index Reporting

Iraq index leaps 28.9%

Cairo – Mubasher: The Iraq Securities Exchange (ISX) soared by 28.9% or 14.54 points on Wednesday closing at 64.7 points.

Turnover reached IQD 1.02 million as 1.4 billion shares were traded through 509 transactions.

I wonder what DFN is reporting? I do not have it on the tablet as of yet.

Edited by moneysoon

thanks.  i didn't even think to check mubasher since i completely wrote off what isx-iq.net was showing.  and for good reason, how can they still not have an active feed working and they are the official site??  but i still don't know what to believe (not that it matters right).  i am confused.  rabees and al-fawz (another of my sources i subscribe to for daily reports) shows a (4.7) drawback of the market.  

:shrug:

The numbers are suspect to me. IQD 1.02 million??? I am wondering about those money transfer companies though. They said transparency was coming but the free trading days are over and we are clueless to real numbers on the new stocks...or at least I am.

i am officially not buying what the news is saying and what the isx-iq site is showing.  i just pulled the report .... hold on a sec.

okay....i found it bro!  pull the report from monday 9-2-2015 and you will see that the index was down 50.21.  today's report shows the index ending the trading day at 64.  there was an after hours purchase that must have transpired which kept the market from tanking.  somebody did something to buoy the market.

the only significant event i see taking place between 2-9 and 2-11 is that on 2-10 non-iraqi investors dumped Mosul Bank for Investment.  

Hey Brother,

I can't wait until we can see fully what is going on. Right now all we can do is "speculate" based on the info we receive. Luckily, we have enough info to look at historic trends to make plays. Did you see the chunk of HBAY purchased? Again, I am waiting to see the data on the new money transfer companies so I can begin analysis.  Have you seen their numbers yet?

i have searched every crevice and determined that it cannot be determined by the tools they are providing us.  they say the market jumped +14 points however none of the reports from sunday (2/9) to wednesday (2/11) show any evidence of this.  this will go down in history as an enigmatic trading day.......