Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The CBI is ready to Revalue the Dinar

This is US ONLY, doesn't have anything to do with any other country's Central Bank.  And it only pertains to what, how and why US banks, will deal with, and report transactions and any profits from dealing with foreign securities.  PERIOD.

No relation to any country's potential of an RV, RI, LOP, or demonetization.

I am further surprised that anyone would believe that our FED could have any control over another soverign nations Central Bank.  Come on people, lol, I will buy into most conspiracies, lol, but this one is toooo much.  I spent 25 years in Special Ops, but the US is NOT that damn big of a player.  NO one Central Bank is.  The closest that ANY Central Bank in the world is to this ability, is the Central Bank of the EU, because they can 'strongly suggest' to member nations, what they set for a value of their own currency in relation to the Euro.  But they are the only one with that kind of 'godlike' power.

Every other Central Bank controlls only its own country's currency.  Just as the FED tells our banks and our government what the value of the USD is at.  Or at least, lol, what to try and set it at, the world markets still have their own impact of course.

i agree with you blitzer we covered this on page 2 of this thread.  you're a little late but spot on  :tiphat:

Great article vietnam 1969. Thanks for bringing it into this site. 

I'm a vet myself. USAF 1966 - 1970 

Thanks for your service. 

:salute: Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Back at you sir.     :salute:  It is a very good article but you will have to thank some else for writing it. I posted it to let others read it and enjoy it like I did. 

• Upvote 1

Let me clarify something for you. I found what I considered a very interesting article and posted it here in the forums. I DID NOT say that I wrote it and I surely didn't try to mislead anyone into believing that I did. One of our well known mods in DV discussed this with me and he was the one who put the name of this source at the top of the article. ( thank you Markinsa, btw). For those of you who know me well, you know that I am not that wise to write such an article. IT IS A GREAT REPORT SO I PUT IT OUT FOR OTHERS TO READ AND FROM THE LOOKS OF THE VIEWERS IT WAS WORTH IT.

He's right Gam. It specifically says right there at the very top: Stryker Blog 2.3.2015 !!! He could not have spelled it out any clearer than that. It is not his fault some people choose not to read that part. That responsibility is soley theirs, not his. I personally would also like to thank you for you for sharing this with us VN!

• Upvote 3