Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High School In 1970 Vs 2015. This Is So Accurate It Hurts.

yota691

America needs to return to common sense & a handle on law suits!

The legal community has taken over & the effects are not beneficial to America! There is something fundimentally wrong when you have more college students in school for law then medical, engineering, technical fields combined.

Yep,

I hate to say it but I put alot of the blame on the soccer Moms including my Wife.

I remember my mom on first day of kindergarten walking me to school and asking if I could walk by myself.

My wife drove the kids all the way through High school. REALLY!!

Also remember coaching little league and our team came in second to last. Guess what The moms got them all trophies.

When my son was 15 he left a message on his girlfriends machine who he had made cry saying that he wished he was dead.

I could not believe when 6 Cops showed up and took him away for a 5150 and a 72 hour physiatric evaluation.

Needless to say I went to jail that day too for trying to stop it from happening and screaming at these so called civil servants.

They did not press charges on me.   He did not even see a doctor for the first 48 hours.!!!  Then when he did the doctor called me and said my son seemed  depressed and he wanted to give him medication. I said heck ya he's depressed " Because HE's basically in jail!!!!  I also said that if he gives my kid anything i would see him in court.  When he was released the nurse could not believe he did not have a prescription. I told her that kids need to learn how to deal with their emotions and not sedated.

After spending $10,000 I had the 5150 removed from his record as a 5150 IS FOR ADULTS ONLY! Idiots.!!!

Ok enough venting, 

Thanks for making my blood boil Yota . LOL

Yep,

I hate to say it but I put alot of the blame on the soccer Moms including my Wife.

I remember my mom on first day of kindergarten walking me to school and asking if I could walk by myself.

My wife drove the kids all the way through High school. REALLY!!

Also remember coaching little league and our team came in second to last. Guess what The moms got them all trophies.

When my son was 15 he left a message on his girlfriends machine who he had made cry saying that he wished he was dead.

I could not believe when 6 Cops showed up and took him away for a 5150 and a 72 hour physiatric evaluation.

Needless to say I went to jail that day too for trying to stop it from happening and screaming at these so called civil servants.

They did not press charges on me.   He did not even see a doctor for the first 48 hours.!!!  Then when he did the doctor called me and said my son seemed  depressed and he wanted to give him medication. I said heck ya he's depressed " Because HE's basically in jail!!!!  I also said that if he gives my kid anything i would see him in court.  When he was released the nurse could not believe he did not have a prescription. I told her that kids need to learn how to deal with their emotions and not sedated.

After spending $10,000 I had the 5150 removed from his record as a 5150 IS FOR ADULTS ONLY! Idiots.!!!

Ok enough venting, 

Thanks for making my blood boil Yota . LOL

WOW 

I feel your pain!

That's our society & our politicans. They have allowed the medical community & drugs companies to rewrite our laws accordly so they maximize their profits. They do not care about our children or our society. If your have a wayward/restless child - go see a doctor & prescribe them drugs! Then as they reach adulthood w/o have learned the lessons in school, or made any plans for their future - continue to see the doctor to his rehab treatments because he can not function in society nor obtain a job.

Back in the 60's & 70's (my school years) we did NOT have children who required prescription drugs. We had discipline and coping skills.

• Upvote 1