Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki assures heading government once again if requested by Iraqi people

k98nights

Maliki assures heading government once again if requested by Iraqi people

Tuesday, 03 February 2015 14:56 | PDF | Print | E-mail

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) –The First Vice-President and the former Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, assured that he will head the government once again if the Iraqi people requested him.

In an interview, Maliki added "I do not want to head the government again, but I will head the government once again if the Iraqi people requested me." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/political-news/64008-maliki-assures-heading-government-once-again-if-requested-by-iraqi-people.html

I didn't vote for any of them

But this new guy better be careful he doesn't give the kurds anything more than the rest of the Iraqis get or he will be swinging from that rope everyone keeps talking about

Maliki had plenty of backing to cut the Kurds out of the budget last year including this new guy

I think if the kurds want to have their own military it should come out of their 17% of the budget just like if the Shia want a military

The Kurds act like the iraqi military should be protecting them and they shoukd have their own military too paid for by all Iraqis out of the budget

Every Tribe should have their own military by the kurds standards

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He didn't lose by much

He , in the end had no choice from the clerics

We will see how this turns out over the next 4 years

The clerics may decide they need that iron fist back , or one like it if he's not in jail

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

02/04/2015 (00:01 pm)   -   the number of readings: 492   -  number (3279)

-1.jpg?width=400

Maliki: Corruption exists even in America .. will not come back to power, but if the people wanted

Translation term 

Denied Nuri al-Maliki, Vice President of the Republic, his quest to return to his former position as prime minister. He said al-Maliki, who pulled out of the competition for the post last year after being blamed for takeover Daash on Iraqi cities, it is not his intention to return to the office he held for eight years, people did not want to do so.

He said that corruption is not solely responsible for the military collapse, pointing out that the phenomenon of financial corruption exists in every region and even in the United States. 
He said the vice president speaking to Osyoshitdbers, "If the Iraqi people an election decided not refuse it," he said. "I was not interested in the position Prime Minister, but I have a house call when thrown task upon me, if you ask me whether what I was seeking for the position I say to you both. " 
The decision-Maliki to step down as prime minister in August raised hopes in the new government can defeat the rebels and rescue the country from the division. Al-Maliki accused of large-scale exercise sectarian agenda caused alienated Sunnis and Kurds in Iraq as he also bears the blame for the corruption and inefficiency that leaked to the trained armed forces at the hands of the United States, after being replaced by senior Sunni leaders others loyal to him. 
and exposed the weakness of the armed forces tragically when entire units collapsed in the face of extremists last year after the army their leaders to leave and take off the soldiers their uniforms before fleeing. 
Recently, the current prime minister Haider al-Abadi dismissal of a number of senior officials appointed by al-Maliki and the defense and interior ministries, but al-Maliki during a series of television interviews blamed the disturbances that occur in the country to the current government, saying it failed to achieve reconciliation. 
He believed the former prime minister said that "sectarian divisions, which dominates the country is that the army weakened and that corruption exists in Iraq and in the region and even in America," adding that " The real problem in the Iraqi army is that soldiers are exposed to incitement and split along sectarian lines. " He said al-Maliki his speech by saying that "corruption is one of the issues that caused the decline of the defense system, but it is not an issue that prevented the army from winning in fighting al Daash." 
He took al-Maliki as prime minister in 2006 after it emerged as a compromise candidate for the Alliance of shaky, and stepped down in favor of al-Abadi after tried for weeks to stay in power after the fall of the second largest city in Iraqi city of Mosul. 
Each of Abadi and Maliki belong to the Islamic Dawa Party, but al-Maliki - of 65 years - and who ran the country during the worst sectarian violence in 2006 and 2007, marked his later cruelty which caused the decline of Iraq back into chaos, as these tensions increased and chaos after his allies abandoned the Shiites and Iran and the United States. He sought hard Marketing for himself in the media by discussing topics with politicians, journalists and jurists. 
He accused al-Maliki, on Monday, some parties of trying to target the popular crowd and factions "Islamic resistance", stressing the need to expose the criminals and to differentiate between them and the sons of the crowd. 
Maliki said, in a statement posted on its website after a meeting with some of the Iraqi satellite channels managers briefed the "long" a copy of it, that "in front of the media responsibility to work to raise the national morale and the transfer of the facts accurately and objectively and focus on heroic situations that get in the fronts of confrontation with terrorist organizations, especially that Media today is a spearhead in the battle. "The Deputy President of the Republic to "earned victories at the hands of the security forces and the heroes of the popular crowd in the arena of confrontation with the regulations Daash terrorist", calling on the media to "intensify efforts to cover those victories." 
He accused al-Maliki "Some of trying to undermine these achievements by targeting formations The crowd and popular factions of the Islamic Resistance by launching a campaign of accusations and lies against the men folk crowd, taking advantage of what is some weak people who clothed dressed formations popular crowd and committed kidnappings and extortion, "stressing" the need to expose these criminals and to differentiate between them and the popular crowd sons who have contributed to Protection of Iraq's cities Daash criminal gangs threats. "

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/480984/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%89-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7-%D9%88%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A3