Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can Anyone Confirm Trump Bought $30-Mill In US Dollars Worth Of Deenar?

gregp

ahhhhh   I do not  think  this is   true  .....   when  I  jumped into  dinar  land ,   the  guy  that  I  know ,  who  kind of  sold me on this  idea ,  was  also  told  , that  it  must  be  a  possibility of  going  way  higher , because  trump  bought  enough  to fill con-ex  boxes  { shipping containers }  .........  so  I have to  put  a  big  no  on  trump  buying   30 million  in u.s. dollars   for  dinar ......  {  but  ....  he  might  have  had   something  to do  with the up start  of  the cash  flowing into Iraq  after  the  troops  moved  saddam  out ...   this  would be  the only  connection I could  see trump  getting into ....   wait  a second ,   he  did  have  that  one  crazy  show ....  was it  the boss ?    biggest intern ?    which ever   <_<  }     

• Upvote 1

you might  be right  texstorm ,     the Donald ,  would have a  group association ,   like  citi bank ,  or  some  consortium  as  this ,  even  in the oil  game !  

olivesman ,  this would  be  of  great  importance  {  if  we  have to go over there too  cash in  ,,,  I would  fly  Donald  trumps  plane ,    ....  }   but  really  , it is  just  a  who `s   who   in the cash in  deal !

• Upvote 2

Only trump will know. Where I was going with this, if he did purchase some yesterday as I was told, it would be a great sign. Great timing. I know of the old rumors. No olive it doesn't have nothing to do with you. This I agree. But, if he did, the timing would be amazing. Who knows knows, maybe it was a bond he purchased.

Thanks for all your input everyone. Have a great weekend!

I have read articles were high profile people have purchased IQD in the hopes of a return, and my question would be, why not? I believe everyone is looking to make money over different arenas in the financial world and IQD could have a good RRR. I would not be surprised if some of those high profile folks are right here on DV, I mean where else would you go for up to date, minute by minute feeds on your investment. ;-)

• Upvote 2

Oh no. It's not recycle old rumors time again is it!?

But most of them ( rumors) are recycled from time to time..... Too much trouble creating new ones.

If you stick around  you'll see that yourself

all that money and he cant get a good hairpiece?

tumblr_niiinwYVO41twpg5io1_540.png

I guess his women like him / love him just like that

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1