Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prove it to me.

cooked

No I haven't jumped to the dark side. I just have a hard time figuring out how they can even pull a 10 cent rv. I have done a lot of reading and research outside of here, and no I don't mean other dinar sites. I just don't see how they can manage to do it given their m0 and m1 numbers and many other financial conditions. Can someone prove to how they can do it? I know they don't have to do it, but just show me how it can be done.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Rock has to use the term "90 trillion dinar" somewhere somehow in his post.  He can't seem to figure out that the CBI can manipulate that number very quickly if and when they want to.  Or even if it's a real number to start with.  From what I've been able to figure out, I'm not sure anyone knows for sure, other than the CBI, how much dinar is in circulation.  If anyone has a real number and some verification to go with it, I sure would like to hear it.  It seems to me like that number has everything to do with this investment.  Am I wrong?  My wife usually says I am.  But then she usually has to come back and say I (meaning me, DW)  was right.  And since she has 3 degrees and is way smarter than me and I'm just a dumb construction worker, I never get tired of hearing it from her.  Almost every day for 12 years.  haha  It's true.

• Upvote 4

Rock has to use the term "90 trillion dinar" somewhere somehow in his post.  He can't seem to figure out that the CBI can manipulate that number very quickly if and when they want to.  Or even if it's a real number to start with.  From what I've been able to figure out, I'm not sure anyone knows for sure, other than the CBI, how much dinar is in circulation.  If anyone has a real number and some verification to go with it, I sure would like to hear it.  It seems to me like that number has everything to do with this investment.  Am I wrong?  My wife usually says I am.  But then she usually has to come back and say I (meaning me, DW)  was right.  And since she has 3 degrees and is way smarter than me and I'm just a dumb construction worker, I never get tired of hearing it from her.  Almost every day for 12 years.  haha  It's true.

From what I've seen, the m0 has risen recently. It needs to go down to benefit us. If you track it you will see it has continually risen since 2003. It peaked around 78 trillion in 2013 and has kind of wiggled since then. But it has not gone down as it should to benefit us most.

(hic)

:D     :D     :D

PS - There Have Been Tons Of Articles In Recent Months Where The Banks Have Run Short Of Dinar

As Well As Stating That The Physical Paper Is Worn Out And Torn

Giving The Indication That The CBI Has Been Systematically Removing It From Circulation ! ;)

B)     B)

• Upvote 5

That's love.

Hey cooked - good to see again !!  It's been a long time.

It's nice to see you still kicking. Thanks for stopping by.

(hic)

:D     :D     :D

PS - There Have Been Tons Of Articles In Recent Months Where The Banks Have Run Short Of Dinar

As Well As Stating That The Physical Paper Is Worn Out And Torn

Giving The Indication That The CBI Has Been Systematically Removing It From Circulation ! ;)

B)     B)

I pray that is the truth. It's just when I read other independent articles, I see 78 trillion dinar in the M0 and M1 and I wonder how it can work.

It's nice to see you still kicking. Thanks for stopping by.

I pray that is the truth. It's just when I read other independent articles, I see 78 trillion dinar in the M0 and M1 and I wonder how it can work.

As of December 2013, M0 (Currency Issued) was 40 Trillion, 34 Trillion of that was outside Banks, the other 6 Trillion was in Iraq's Commercial Banks. Estimated M0 at the end of 2014 was about 39 Trillion.

-

• Upvote 2

Ya the new link on the cbi shows where iraq is at the end of 2013

It looks real

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Annual_2013.pdf

Looking at the numbers on Page 17, the currency outside of banks is including all currency issued that is not in the bank, which includes the currency we are holding. :twothumbs: I find it interesting, you can even get a note count of each denomination in circulation and what's on deposit. 

I've got Page 17 in an Excel Spreadsheet if anyone is interested in seeing how those numbers are calculated. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 2

to be honest I just read the first line of the original post and just went straight past all the responses ....... You say you have done a lot of readiing regarding RV's ............. please tell me how much litature is out there regarding this kind of event (that is not connected to a guru of some sort)

this is something that has not happend before .......... people say Kuwait had an RV but that is BS they had an RI of their currency value ......... I dont think there has ever been an RV since the dark ages

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 6

Have always wondered why your here. I believe life should be positive and some times it is what it is. I also think that everyone has a right to say what they want but please don't tear down the hope and dreams of others. Believe what you want, but isn't it time to get off your bandwagon. It will be what it will be.

• Upvote 5

These are valid questions and concerns. The thing about currency is one currency is exchanged for another, it is not bought and sold in the literal sense. Therefore say iraq has 40 trillion dinar (just a hypothetical number) in circulation outside the country, the question is how could they afford to "cash in" everyone in the event of a significant revaluation of the dinar? Let's say the cbi sets the rate at 1 to 1. Now people are going to the banks to exchange thier dinar for dollars and the banks send that money to the cbi or keep it in thier foreign currency reserves. For every dinar exchanged for a dollar the bank gets the dinar plus the spread, which is the fee the banks charge for the transaction. So let's say the bank exchanged 1 billion dinar and charged a 2% spread. They traded 1billion dollars for 1 billion dinar plus the 2% spread which amounts to 20 million dollars of value, which means at the end of the day the bank holds a value of currency worth 1billion and 20million dollars. They lose nothing in the exchange, they actually make money. You have to remember that banks don't do these transactions for free, this IS how they make money. It doesn't matter how many dinar are in circulation throughout the world the banks win because at a 2% spread you only get 98 cents of every dollar value. They always get more than they give. I hope that clears it up. Dinar in circulation outside the country is not a concern to the cbi, in fact when other banks hold dinar in thier reserves it helps to shore up the value of the currency. Okay now I need a drink

• Upvote 3

It seems to me that Iraq can go international with just the sale of oil distributed abroad. If a country accepts to buy Iraq's oil of which is based on the petro-dollar then that is an established price already set forth. All countries import and export and money is money it is whatever a country says its worth but not the oil, it is priced by the petro-dollar and it is what it is. We have all been listening to all of these smart people that fill our heads with BS on top of BS and none of it really means a damn thing ! Iraq's money was reduced to shambles because the US and the rest of the world didn't want to deal with Saddam HUSSEIN'S insanity, so they levied sanctions and dropped all trade with Iraq, they were isolated to the point of having to deal with the black markets. That is no longer in effect as long as they play by the international rules. We all should know by now that the CBI is the one that is in control of the exchange rate, I'm not saying that there aren't external forces, however there is the internal force of their vast oil deposits. All we are waiting on now is the HCL and as soon as the first tanker or pipeline is legally opened for sale by Iraqi Federal Government the rest is going to be history. Sanctions will be lifted and Iraq will prosper and be restored greater than any point in its history. Iraq's money is not on par with the petro-dollar and at their current pace,the HCL,and some investment laws passed it's a done deal !

• Upvote 4

As of December 2013, M0 (Currency Issued) was 40 Trillion, 34 Trillion of that was outside Banks, the other 6 Trillion was in Iraq's Commercial Banks. Estimated M0 at the end of 2014 was about 39 Trillion.

-

I am not good at keeping track of the sites I viewed, but your numbers are far different from the ones I saw. Hopefully yours are more accurate than mine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not good at keeping track of the sites I viewed, but your numbers are far different from the ones I saw. Hopefully yours are more accurate than mine.

My numbers are coming straight from the CBI's website, Financial Indicators, Financial Statements, etc...

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

to be honest I just read the first line of the original post and just went straight past all the responses ....... You say you have done a lot of readiing regarding RV's ............. please tell me how much litature is out there regarding this kind of event (that is not connected to a guru of some sort)

this is something that has not happend before .......... people say Kuwait had an RV but that is BS they had an RI of their currency value ......... I dont think there has ever been an RV since the dark ages

That is part of human nature. We have a way of seeing only what we want to see. If you look real hard with an open mind, you can find many articles that contradict much of what we think of as fact. Just like your statement about Kuwait. People swear it happened, but it was never a rv so to speak. I am not calling anyone liars or anything like that. I just wonder how accurate the articles we have access to, be they from here or other sites, truly are. Like I said we all want this to be real, but I wonder how this can realistically happen.

Have always wondered why your here. I believe life should be positive and some times it is what it is. I also think that everyone has a right to say what they want but please don't tear down the hope and dreams of others. Believe what you want, but isn't it time to get off your bandwagon. It will be what it will be.

I am not trying to tear down anyones hope. I want this to be true as much as anyone here. Sometimes doubts creep into your mind and you need reinforcement and that is what I am seeking in this thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Iraqi-dinar-currency-outside-of-banks.jp