Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE- I DO NOT INTEND TO BE A REGULAR POSTER BEYOND THIS POINT IN TIME !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting An Appearance On A Major News Day By Our Favorite Glory Wh0re - Who Then Tries Playing The 'Sympathy' Card !

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD THURSDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. 

AS YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN UNAVAILABLE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW DUE TO MULTIPLE REASONS. 

ONE WAS HEALTH, ONE WAS YOUR RECEIVING ACCURATE INTEL VIA RECAPS THAT NEEDED NO FURTHER COMMENT FROM ME 

AND ALSO I WAS ASKED VERY POLITELY NOT TO POST ANYTHING AS ISSUES BEING SOLVED WERE OF THE SENSITIVE NATURE. 
~~~

I BELIEVE IT IS A SAFE ASSUMPTION THAT ANYTHING POSTED NOW WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC.

ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE JUST MAY BE FINALLY AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS LONG JOURNEY. 

AS I AM SURE EVERYONE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS CLOSELY AND AWARE OF THE ACCOMPOLISHMENT'S MADE RECENTLY IN IRAQ. 

THE U.S.A. AND IRAQ HAD TO OPERATE IN CONJUNCTION WITH EACH OTHER TO FACILITATE ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FINANCIAL BACKING.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING ISSUES RESOLVED YESTERDAY COMPLETED THIS AGREEMENT WITH THE FUNDING ENTITY.ALSO ISSUES OF A TECHNICAL NATURE WAS SOLVED YESTERDAY AS WELL. 

THE ACCOMPOLISHMENT IN IRAQ TODAY I BELIEVE WAS THE FINAL ISSUE TO BRING TO FRUITION WHAT WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING. 
I DO NOT INTEND TO BE A REGULAR POSTER BEYOND THIS POINT IN TIME.

I MAY POST OCCASIONALY BUT IT WILL BE SELDOM IF ANY.

I WISH TO THANK SAMBO ESPECIALLY AS WELL AS THE MODS FOR THIS FINE CHRISTIAN FORUM AND HOPE IT WILL BE AROUND A LONG TIME EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT--

KNOW THIS--I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND PRAY THE BEST IN HEALTH, PROSPERITY AND SPIRITUAL PROSPERITY AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD.

GOD BLESS EACH READING THIS AND GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN----PLEASE-----OKIEOILMAN 3.53 P.M. 1-29-14

• Upvote 1

I've read OKIE for several years, and have concluded he is at the least a bloviator, to coin a phrase. On reading this last post, however, I worry that beyond all his BS over the years, he appears to be confronting a future much less rewarding than the future of dinars. I hope, for his sake, that is not true, and as fellow dinarians, I trust you will join me in that hope. In any event, OKIE has been an interesting co-traveler, as a guru and a dinarian, and if his journey is in fact coming to a close, God bless him. Thank you, OKIE, for your entertaining and unyielding belief that the dinar will eventually be the fruit by which we all may become fulfilled. Safe journey.   

• Upvote 2

You scared me for a second Thug with your headline. Thought your talking about yourself.

Lol - Ya, I Had A Headline Malfunction ! :o

And Then I Put In A Report To Ask A Mod To Please Fix It By Adding 'Okie' At The Beginning

So That It Properly Reads As A Quote From Him !

:D:D:D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1