Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATE.

Luigi1

That's a good idea

I think he intentionally looks for these things so they get tore up here on dv

No way any one is that dumb

And the person writing them I think does it on purpose too because he hates the iraqi dinar

The world needs more web sites like this one where whackiness is ok in given forums

• Upvote 2

I'm not being mean

What do you think should be posted in the rumor section?

Actual rumors?  Not this "i no a guy n he sed rv 2morow @ 5394358349/1 deenar."  It's a waste of space.  As I said, either we need to stop letting these things be posted, or rename the rumors section to the miscellaneous dinar lies section.  Or the pumper section.  Rumors have a chance at being true.  Not this garbage.  

Ya in the news section

I'm sure they came from somewhere so there has to be a link to post with it

Luigi from now on can you post a link to your discoveries ?

Actually all these things come from gurus and people got mad so other gurus tamed them down some and called it " staying grounded"

So stay grounded and just make it up a little bit

Not a lot

I found some discoveries listen to this guru

Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce The Iraq budget was passed today but, that does not mean that they will RV their currency tomorrow or the next day. It is another pressure point being put on those causing the delay of the RV. It was a necessary step before completing the RV but, Iraq has had budgets passed in later years and still did not revalue their currency. Things are still looking good , just remember to...BREATHE.

Not quite sectionable, then we have this person a Goo Roo

1-29-2015 Intel Guru TerryK BUDGET READ, APPROVED, VOTED ON AND APPROVED...GOES IN PAPER SUNDAY...ALREADY ANNOUNCED. THE BIRDIE IS TELLING ME WE MAY SEE THIS TONIGHT INTO TOMORROW. SOURCE... ADVISED THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN ANY MOMENT AND THAT THE POSTING WILL HAPPEN SUNDAY IF NOT BEFORE. VERY EXCITING TIME.

Poor chap has been unwell for sometime, it's about time the authorities sectioned him

When ya read that garbage ya think how could anyone be that stupid to believe such crap it's so obvious it kinda makes ya think wow

Blatent smack right in your face stupid , but when they draw it down a few knotches it's somehow acceptable

Seriously doesnt everyone go over all the details of every article rumor chat log and find little holes in all of them ?

Why are the little ones over looked we know it's not true yet we yern for more

We stay up half the night reading it

It's everywhere but it all started out of one persons mouth somewhere

Can we imagine what the first words were ?

Just a glimmer of how this all got started

Some misunderstanding long ago being talked about while someone else overheard and passed their version to the next person who passed it to the next all the way to the world wide web people laying down their life's savings people who had no life's savings clinging to complete rubbish

On and on for a decade and continuing

There has to be a beginning

I bet cha can't find it either

I come from no where , but I go to some place

it's the rumors section for crying out loud, for all you people who must be close friends with a gentleman named "Richard Cranium" what do you actually expect  to find in this section, I'd like to know of one rumor you've read in here that had any truth in it, ? ? ? ? rumor kind of rhymes with humor, don't ya think, or don't you understand that as well ? ? ? Take these stories for what they, fake, made up, dreams, lies, to many drinks, to many tokes, speculations, "in my humble opinion", whatever you wish to call them, it's your choice. Thank you, and good night

Yep

Like I said the "Luigi Section"

But were just about done with this thing (hopefully) so guess we can endure it a little longer.

But that 'd sound like ghetto.

I think it's possible  ( if I'm not mistaken as I've never done such a thing myself) to put  any member (s) here on their ignore list and simply skip any member's posts they want to skip for their inner peace. Prob. solved.

Edited by umbertino