Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling gives a rate and says "very, very soon"

KristiD

Breitling isn't really a dinar guru, he's all about investments and currency wars and as a result, he sees the potential of the Iraqi Dinar.  He doesn't typically give "rate and date" predictions but sometimes will tell us that we are in a window where the RV could happen.  Yesterday though - he did give a rate - 35 to 45 cents and then said it will creep up to just over a dollar and then ultimately to over $3.  As for timing - he just said "very, very soon".  I've been listening to him for 4 years since I got into this and he's no pumper.  He does the research and in fact he coordinates free events to educate people on how they can learn to do their own research and so learn how to invest for themselves instead of relying on other people.

GOOOOOO RV!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Very interesting. After 5 years of watching and learning, the only two people I keep my ear tuned to is Adam and Breitling. (in that order) I'm obviously a big Adam fan ... however Breitling has proven to be someone to strongly consider his two cents. I didn't realize that he was a currency dealer, though. (securityguy)

Thanks everyone for your awesome input!

Rick55

Breitling is no currency dealer. Show me on shred of proof of that. He has kept me grounded for years while riding this roller coaster. And kristi thanks for bringing that over. Breitling has opened my eyes on what language to look for from CBI and also how to look at this and any other investment steering away from rate and date pumpers. It's been a while but he used to do a rant every now and then on some of these gurus just to take them down a notch much like we do here on dv in the rumors section. Anyway IMO breitling is as solid as they come.

• Upvote 5

I will wait for Adam!

In this order:

1) Wait for Adam

2) Wait for the CBI

3) Wait for W(T)F

Wait..........................................................................................................................................

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

He is a currency dealer so you must take that into consideration. He does read well and writes in a manner easy to understand. Better than the average. Thank you for the link.

Was there a link? I missed it.... or did you mean thanks for the post? Easy mistake to make.