Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama to reverse sequester cuts plan released monday?

O does know that but he has so much dirt on everybody else he is doing what ever he likes.

He and his bosses are in control of the Mainstream media Fox included.

Nobody can stop him unless We the People unite and from what I am seeing and hearing thats a long shot at best.

Peace

Come on RV. 

Americans unite? Far too ignorant for that.

There's only ONE HOPE for America. .......... wait for it. ................

Elect SCOTT WALKER for President in 2016.

Kudos Adam.

Walker is the last best hope. Anyone else and I guarantee you were a third world

nation on the rise.

• Upvote 1

Americans unite? Far too ignorant for that.

There's only ONE HOPE for America. .......... wait for it. ................

Elect SCOTT WALKER for President in 2016.

Kudos Adam.

Walker is the last best hope. Anyone else and I guarantee you were a third world

nation on the rise.

Man, I hope your right!

Obama will put an end to the automatic cuts in budget - 

Washington: it is expected that US President Barack Obama Thursday proposes to put an end to the automatic cuts in the budget, which began to be applied since 2013 because of the failure to reach agreement in Congress on reducing the public deficit, affecting especially in the defense sector.

This automatic cuts took effect in 2013, after Congress Democrats and Republicans failed to reach a deal to cut the budget deficit in the United States. These cuts are aimed at reducing expenses by $ trillion by 2021, but opponents considered arbitrary, because they kill jobs and hurt the expenses of the army.

He said a White House official said "the president will propose to put an end to the automatic budget cuts that threaten our economy and our military." "The president's budget would eliminate this entire project deductions to calculate the internal priorities, and will make these investments are identical with the resources needed by our soldiers to maintain the security of America."

Obama's budget will be published Monday the project, and is expected to face opposition from Republicans who are dominating both houses of Congress.