Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking to sell dinars

NAKS

NAKS    WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP YOU WITH THIS BUT NEED TO KNOW CERTAIN THINGS FIRST.

1. How many dinar are you selling

2. Are they circulated or uncirculated

3. What denominations are they

4. How you want to sell them ---in person, paypal, money order, cashiers check or ?

5. How much are you asking per/mil

If you want you can look on my profile page and contact me and I will help as much as I can.

• Upvote 2

Looking to sell dinars- how to know where to start , who to trust and any solid info would be appreciated.

I sold some to safe dinar

I thought I couldn't trust anyone too

Ya got to follow their instructions I sent some , not all , just for a trial , they said in 48 hours after they recieved them I get my check and sure enough

They recieved my dinar on Tuesday night and Thursday morning the fed express truck pulled up and handed me my check

It's all over night tracked delivered from you to them and back

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If your notes are uncirculated and you have your receipt, a Cert. of Authenticity and they are sequentially numbered (which they almost always are when they're uncirculated), the best price right now is cashfordinars - $875/million and they send you a prepaid FedEx label so you actually net the full $875.  I've sold to them several times and the service is fast --- they're good people and I personally vouch for them.  That said, I hope you can hold on for a bit longer...  If we don't RV in the coming few days, I think there's an excellent chance it could happen in February.  Good luck to you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NAKS,

I would suggest EBay, I have bought about 3 million the past month in all denominations. The last million I bought PayPal wouldn't release my funds to the seller until I signed the recieved form from FedEx. I got tired of trying to filter through the crooks on these dinar sites to buy from. Don't mean to offend any honest person on here but you know what I'm talking about.

• Upvote 1

I agree selling on eBay is a good bet. Sure they take a good chunk probably about 10% after you factor in ebay and paypal fees but in my personal experience I've never had any luck selling on craigslist locally, this forum is great but there have been some people burned so I think all parties are a little nervous not having an escrow so to speak like ebay//paypal.

If you have a decent ebay feedback score you tend to get more money for items you sell whether its dinar or anything else so if you have a decent feedback score you can probably squeeze out over 900 however if you just opened an ebay account to sell dinar  your probably going to get under $900 plus get almost $100 in fees taken out so at that point may as well just sell to a dealer as your going to wind up with about the same and at least with a dealer there's no work or risk involved on our part.