Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

28 January 2015 Adam Montana weekly

Adam Montana

countryroads  Adam, why does it seem to me that any news coming out of Iraq comes out on Wednesday. The rest of the week is usually quiet.

Interesting observation... I'm not able to confirm if the big news indeed comes on Wednesdays. If that's actually the case, I should probably start doing these chats on Thursday!

Obviously, Adam, they "wait to see what Adam's weekly says" before releasing news. Even Iraq knows that you are the voice of reason in the midst of pandemonium. Thank you for all you do, and for providing so much level-headed intel to us. Getting exciting!!

• Upvote 1

yendor asked this question:

Adam, if/when this RV ever happens, has there EVER been a time where tens of thousands of "speculators/investors" become V-E-R-Y rich all at once on the change of currency rates of a country?

I AM aware of the Kuwait Dinar, but my understanding is that aside from the Kuwait citizenry, there were very few others that "won".  Will this be a first?

But it never got answered.

I’ve never found any evidence of an overnight windfall of wealth happening on a sustainable currency revalue.

Anybody else know the answer?

I've only been in this endeavor for four years, but I too am ready for the ride to be over. This ensemble of news this week is the brightest I have seen. Thank you Adam and Mods and DV Community/Newshounds. May tomorrow or this weekend change the lives of millions, especially the Iraqi's. Go Iraq, Go RV.

• Upvote 2