Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

28 January 2015 Adam Montana weekly

Adam Montana

So - HCL + Budget <=>  "we are now paying $1 for every 10 IQD" - at least that's what I'm hoping.

Note of interest - the double headed equal arrow is used in formal logic to show that semantically two statements are logically equivalent. 

Apparently my inner geek is wanting to play this morninng.

Good job, TD.

Hey Tank - Can your inner geek distinguish for the rest of us - when exactly is morninng?

Thanks Adam !!!

Great Information, as always!!

I woke up this morning , there were tears in my bed ( B.Dylan)

• Upvote 2

I'm just hoping that this is the last week I have to figure out how to get by financially on just my social security. LOL  Ugh!!  The quick shift from near poverty to absolute riches will have me doing my personal "Happy Dance" while holding "Old Cat" who will wonder what on earth set off her usually sedate (or at least sedate enough) woman.  I would call myself her owner, but let's get real here. Who on earth has ever truly owned a cat? LOL However, mine will let me dance with her now and then.  So dance we shall. 

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 7

I'm just hoping that this is the last week I have to figure out how to get by financially on just my social security. LOL  Ugh!!  The quick shift from near poverty to absolute riches will have me doing my personal "Happy Dance" while holding "Old Cat" who will wonder what on earth set off her usually sedate (or at least sedate enough) woman.  I would call myself her owner, but let's get real here. Who on earth has ever truly owned a cat? LOL However, mine will let me dance with her now and then.  So dance we shall. 

*LOL*  I'm sure SnowGlobe will back me up on this - but remember, dogs have owners, but cats have staff.

• Upvote 3

I am a Platinum VIP but until today I did not realize there was a place where you post several times a day to the VIP group.  I'm feeling really dumb, but please tell me where and how to access this information!

Markinsa pointed you in the right direction. Just to clarify, Adam doesn't post any type of chat, but typically checks in and oversees what is going on, and answering any questions that Mods or other members may have not already answered. Sometimes there are additional topics or notices posted. The VIP Section is always right on top of things (without rumors, etc.). :twothumbs:    

• Upvote 2

Still excited but the high is wearing off!  It sounds like the same run around that we have been going through for years.  Yes things seem like they are getting close, but thats the usual play for over there.  Not trying to sound pessimistic but for those of us that have been on this roller coaster, we know already that when we go up we must come back down.  I just hope this is the end of the ride (then we can start our own cool ride, on our own Island)  Just trying to keep perspective. 

• Upvote 4