Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF Bank story. Wealth Manager admits he owns IQD.

Luigi1

from another source...

TNT:

G-Man: My Bank Story

I visited a XX bank today (Wednesday) .  I had an appointment with a Wealth Manager.  I just wanted to share the experience!

A brief synopsis... When I first setup the meeting on the phone, I told him that I invested in exotic currencies and I have reasons to believe that they will be paying big dividends soon.  He gladly setup the meeting. 

Upon my arrival, at the appointment, there were two (not one) wealth managers waiting it the office to greet me.  I noticed that one of them (the owner of the office), had "Top Wealth Manager" awards 4 years in a row.

I preceded to tell them about the specifics of my investment (dinars, dongs, etc). It was noteworthy also, that they didn't flinch in the least during my dissertation; they didn't spew any negativity, they didn't say it was a scam, nothing like that.

Rather, they both sat there intently listening to my presentation.  At this point I felt like I was teaching a class, and they were eager students wanting to learn. 

They proceeded to ask very specific questions about the currencies.  I remember thinking, "This is strange, why are these guys so interested in what I had to say?"  It was as though, they wanted to learn everything they could about the currencies.

At this point they rolled out the red carpet, they proceeded to gave me a presentation on their programs, perks and why I should bank privately with them. 

They took my information and told me, they will be in touch with me shortly and that they are looking forward to serving my banking needs.

Here is the kicker, on my way out of the bank one of them followed me to the exit and almost covertly pointed in the direction of the safety deposit boxes and whispered, "I own a few Dinars myself, see you soon."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

This is a very old rumor repost, I've heard that story before

I was also impressed that the owner gave himself top wealth manager awards ...... Personally I own a house and I awarded myself top homeowner every year for the past decade

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 12

I was also impressed that the owner gave himself top wealth manager awards ...... Personally I own a house and I awarded myself top homeowner every year for the past decade

Hahahaha.....Nice.  You probably got your own name plate on a post in your driveway.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 4

This bank is 15 min away from my office, now you know why the bank personnel hate the IQD. I'm on my way to this bank to go see this B.S. STORY for myself since I have to make a deposit anyway. This is the kinda B.S. these poo-roo's dont think will get sniffed out in a hurry stay tuned. :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here is the kicker, on my way out of the bank one of them followed me to the exit and almost covertly pointed in the direction of the safety deposit boxes and whispered, "I own a few Dinars myself, see you soon."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195609-wf-bank-story-wealth-manager-admits-he-owns-iqd/#ixzz3Q8O6SClA

"How close was he to your ear??.....very close....extremely close.....could it have been a wet willy??...just askin!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

I visited a XX bank today (Wednesday) . 

End Quote

Ultra-Restricted ( obscene). Probably this part is correct .

Add to that the "exotic" ( erotic) currency ref. and the dong and the pic is perfect.

And anyway...I recall having read this same story maybe 2-3 months ago

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

At this point I felt like I was teaching a class, and they were eager students wanting to learn. 

These Things Are Written Like A Letter To Penthouse Forum ...

And Are Just As Fabricated ...

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 2

absolutely Machine....that's exactly why I was Top Gun before there was Top Gun :salute: