Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News Speaker confirms reaching agreement on endorsing Budget Law next Thursday

yota691

The more I see what the Kurds say and do the more I someday want to visit Kurdistan... :eyebrows:

I agree!  Great news, thank you, Yota!!!  

I was excited to read Adam's update last week, there was a slight delay but now, things are happening!  Keep it rolling....Budget...HCL...BOOM!  RV!  

BOOM GOES THE RV!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

The more I see what the Kurds say and do the more I someday want to visit Kurdistan... :eyebrows:

I could actually see the Kurds wanting to be the first in the Middle East to host the very first Disney Complex. Imagine the roller coasters sailing along with the ladies scarves all waving in the wind slapping the riders behind them in the face!! LOL

• Upvote 4

7172.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Parliament session (archive)

Author: Editor: mw reporter: mst

Number of Views: 139

28/01/2015 16:43

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: the Finance Committee, held a meeting on Wednesday at the home of the Chairman Ahmad Chalabi morning, to put the final touches on a draft of this year's budget. The meeting, according to sources, for "tomorrow Press" "has just ended, and came out with a paper for a final draft budget this year, which will be voted on in the parliament session on Thursday. " The source added that "members of the Finance Committee finished once and for all of the latest draft, it is hoped that the vote on the budget at tomorrow's meeting." In addition, MP said Shirin satisfaction for " Tomorrow's Press, "that" the political blocs serious to vote on and approve the budget in the near time, so that it can reach and distributed to state institutions during the next few days. " She explained that "the Kurdistan Alliance did not hamper adoption of the budget as it spreads some of the media, but will be present and strongly in the voting session. " Earlier, the House of Representatives member from the Kurdistan Alliance Bakhtiar Jabbar said, "All the political consensus about the budget has been completed fully, leaving the approval process only voted on in the House of Representatives in the near future." and raised the presidency of Parliament Last Monday, the eighth session next Thursday. While parliamentary source said that the majority of the Council voted on the bill to cancel the legal provisions prohibiting courts from hearing the case law, and finished first and second readings of the three bills in.

• Upvote 3

Yep, now we know its not next Thursday, are you ready Captl, its time to break out the good stash of Tequila my friend :-)

This is going to hit so I am asking to join you and I will bring AmsomBroso 11 Year Anejo with me to share! :)

• Upvote 3

Parliamentary Aajl..almalah agree on the budget and exposure tomorrow in Parliament for a vote
Wednesday, December 28 2 / January 2015 18:19

b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Said in a parliamentary finance committee member, said his committee voted at the conclusion of its meeting today to approve the draft budget for fiscal 2015 Act.

He said committee member Jabbar al-Abadi told all of Iraq [where] that "the Committee approved the draft budget law for a total 119 trillion dinars to cut 6.5 trillion dinars after she was 125.5 trillion dinars," pointing to "submit the budget to parliament at its tomorrow for a vote."

He is scheduled to hold its House of Representatives on Thursday to vote on the budget .anthy 2

• Upvote 1

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Iraqi Parliament will hold a session tomorrow, Thursday, for voting for the 2015 federal budget law draft.

Statement by the parliament received by IraqiNews.com cited “The agenda of the session will include voting for the budget law draft presented from the parliamentary finance committee and comprises 41 articles.”

“The agenda also contains hosting the minister of interior Mohammed al-Ghaban,” the statement added,” noting that “The session will start at 11 am of Thursday.”

• Upvote 1

The perverbial dangling carrot. I'm not sure if this changes the currency value straight away, but I'd sure like to find out. That being said Abadi has my vote for hardest working iraqi politician.

Well now wait just a minute.

Let's give credit where credit is due.

Maliki worked just as hard, if not harder.

Ok, so maybe he didn't work for the good

of the people, but he did work hard.

It's not easy to embezzle, conspire, lie,

cheat, and steal, all for your own personal

gain, while being the leader of a country with

the world watching you...

I've been on this ride sooooo long and I'd gotten to the point where I refused to even think about a happy dance.  However, gotta admit my toes are tapping a little!

***nails lone stars toes to the floor***

Be strong.

Don't give in to peer pressure.

The fat lady hasn't even gotten to the

theatre yet.

She's still on the phone, arguing with the

conductor, about which order to sing the songs...

• Upvote 2