Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq bankrupt will have to LOP?

Luigi1

from another source...

Guru claims we are screwed. Only a few will reap the RV reward?

1-26-2015   Intel Guru Jester   THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE OIL CREDITS WORTH LESS TO DELAY THINGS... MY OPINION...THEY ARE WORTH WHAT THEY ARE WORTH... ABOUT $30-32 PER BARREL... NOW AND FOREVER...[Does it really matter what the price of oil is in the long run. It's been overinflated for years.]  WELL EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON WHAT SOMETHING IS WORTH... YOU BETTER HOPE IT DOES... BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO HAVE YOUR DINAR IF THE OIL CREDITS ARE WORTHLESS...I HOPE THAT IS CLEAR ENOUGH... THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO CASH OUT EVERYONE WITH DINAR WITH THE MONEY THEY HAVE...ISN'T POSSIBLE... SO UNLESS THE OIL CREDITS ARE UTILIZED FOR FUTURE WORTH THEN THIS SCENARIO IS OVER AND WE SHOULD ALL JUST GO HOME...IF THE OIL CREDIT SCENARIO GOES FUBAR WE ARE SCREWED...

I say poppycock.

Iraq has gold minerals & other resources besides oil. The RV/RI is still on.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

from another source...

Guru claims we are screwed. Only a few will reap the RV reward?

1-26-2015   Intel Guru Jester   THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE OIL CREDITS WORTH LESS TO DELAY THINGS... MY OPINION...THEY ARE WORTH WHAT THEY ARE WORTH... ABOUT $30-32 PER BARREL... NOW AND FOREVER...[Does it really matter what the price of oil is in the long run. It's been overinflated for years.]  WELL EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON WHAT SOMETHING IS WORTH... YOU BETTER HOPE IT DOES... BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO HAVE YOUR DINAR IF THE OIL CREDITS ARE WORTHLESS...I HOPE THAT IS CLEAR ENOUGH... THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO CASH OUT EVERYONE WITH DINAR WITH THE MONEY THEY HAVE...ISN'T POSSIBLE... SO UNLESS THE OIL CREDITS ARE UTILIZED FOR FUTURE WORTH THEN THIS SCENARIO IS OVER AND WE SHOULD ALL JUST GO HOME...IF THE OIL CREDIT SCENARIO GOES FUBAR WE ARE SCREWED...

I say poppycock.

Iraq has gold minerals & other resources besides oil. The RV/RI is still on.

more BS! asswagon's got nothing better to do.

• Upvote 3

I concur, if the CBI trades 100 dollars for the same amount of dinar value don't they still have the same amount of money? Currency is traded not bought and sold. Also when traded the bank makes a little on the spread so not only do they retain the same value in their Coffers, they make a little extra... Every single time. It's too bad these morons don't understand how currency exchange works. Of course if they did we wouldn't have anyone to rip on

If Jester keeps that up they will band him from DR, they don't go for that kind of stuff over there..........It's only insanely possitive BS that they post.  Come to think of it where's Okie Dokey been , his sheeple are still  waiting for him to land.  :shrug:

• Upvote 1

If Jester keeps that up they will band him from DR, they don't go for that kind of stuff over there..........It's only insanely possitive BS that they post.  Come to think of it where's Okie Dokey been , his sheeple are still  waiting for him to land.  :shrug:

ha ha ha yeah ..... they'll delete that post pretty quick lol

didnt you hear oike dokey and crew had a koolaid party ...... then the mothership came and took them all away to planet RV.

Havent heard a peep from okie in a good while now, i'm guessing he's just changed personalities and is posting under one of a number of Guru user names he has.

• Upvote 2

If Jester keeps that up they will band him from DR, they don't go for that kind of stuff over there..........It's only insanely possitive BS that they post. Come to think of it where's Okie Dokey been , his sheeple are still waiting for him to land. :shrug:

Well he was under a gag order from the Iraqi government, remember? Giving all the insider info he had, men in a black van probably came and kidnapped him.