Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aajl..barlman to raise its next Thursday

yota691

Monday, January 2/26 January 2015 14:52

b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

House of Representatives lifted Monday, its usual to next Thursday.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where], that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, decided to lift the parliamentary session until next Thursday."

The House of Representatives was held today, chaired by its regular Salim al-President of the Council, and the presence of 230 deputies, during which the voice of the draft law amending the legal provisions that prohibit courts from hearing lawsuits No. 17 of 14 2005.anthy Law

• Upvote 1

JMHO, NO intel, nothing just gut feeling, if it (RV) don't happen in March 2015, Its not happening this year folks sorry, not trying to be Negative or the bearer of bad news, Its just these people (Iraq), we are dealing with are CRAZY! They don't give a Rats rear end about anything. After being  in this for the short period I've been here. These articles mean nothing! I know this is all we have for intel. I hear people getting very excited, the point is don't get your hopes up because you could be very up set when this don't happen this year! I sure HOPE I'm WRONG! Ok neg away!  :twocents:

Monday, January 2/26 January 2015 14:52

b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

House of Representatives lifted Monday, its usual to next Thursday.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where], that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, decided to lift the parliamentary session until next Thursday."

The House of Representatives was held today, chaired by its regular Salim al-President of the Council, and the presence of 230 deputies, during which the voice of the draft law amending the legal provisions that prohibit courts from hearing lawsuits No. 17 of 14 2005.anthy Law

Yota, I appreciate all you do. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you think is going to happen with all of the exciting things happening. I know you don't have a crystal ball, but would love to hear your opinion. I keep waiting for 11bravo to pop in, but I don't see that happening. Thanks:)

• Upvote 1

JMHO, NO intel, nothing just gut feeling, if it (RV) don't happen in March 2015, Its not happening this year folks sorry, not trying to be Negative or the bearer of bad news, Its just these people (Iraq), we are dealing with are CRAZY! They don't give a Rats rear end about anything. After being  in this for the short period I've been here. These articles mean nothing! I know this is all we have for intel. I hear people getting very excited, the point is don't get your hopes up because you could be very up set when this don't happen this year! I sure HOPE I'm WRONG! Ok neg away!  :twocents:

I would tend to agree with you on the timing Artitech, I've said the same thing year after year, if this doesn't happen by a certain time I don't think there is a reason for them to do anything except just kick the can down the road. After all these politicians have stolen, and probably still are, they are not the ones hurting anyways. I quit reading all of these professional BSers a while ago. I hope that we are both wrong because I want the ride over. It would be nice to definitively know one way or the other. Thanks

• Upvote 1