Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We're there...We have a date.

Luigi1

from other sources...

1-25-2015   Newshound Guru sczin11    ***  BREAKING NEWS ***  JUST RELEASED...12:05 PM EST SUNDAY JANUARY 25, 2015  "Member of the Finance Committee: 2015 budget will be approved next Thursday".

Treat this as a rumor until it is verified by multiple sources.

1-25-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23     AT SOME POINT IRAQ WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE DECISION ON THEIR CURRENCY, I AM OF THE OPINION THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND NEXT WEEK WILL BE MOST REVEALING... The Budget will be voted this coming week and expect to see the real fireworks on or before 1/28.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 9

Thanks Luigi....I am not saying that some of these guys spout off a lot of suspect statements, but almost everyone right now is feeling really positive, that this is coming to a close. Even Adam is really excited, so who knows, one of these guys could actually get it right. I have been in this for a lot longer than planned, but feel we are closer, then we have ever been. Believe or don't believe, but if you don't believe that this is going down someday, maybe rethink this investment. I hope one of these guys will be right someday. Like you I am more than ready to be done with this ride, but hanging on to the end!!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

• Upvote 6

If they're cashing out at the banks in Chippewa Falls...I definitely  will be on the next flight there.

Even if it is to only find the nearest local sports bar for a brat & beer & some oompa polka music.

Sorry...Dancing in the streets myself...will have to wait until the temp gets above -5F.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Don't hold your breath. Adam hasn't jumped in yet and said anything so it's all hooplah for now. Ten years for me holding this pile of pretty paper. Like I said, if there never is a revalue or reinstatement, I will use it to paper the walls in the outhouse.

Just don't be shocked when the date comes and goes.

KEEP GROUNDED PEOPLE!!

They're always looking for an excuse to hype you out of your shoes.

The budget never has anything to do with an RV or we would've exchanged by now.

Every year it's the same thing.

I'll shoot that little birdie out of the sky and microwave your "peeps" that tell you "THIS WEEK."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just don't be shocked when the date comes and goes.

KEEP GROUNDED PEOPLE!!

They're always looking for an excuse to hype you out of your shoes.

The budget never has anything to do with an RV or we would've exchanged by now.

Every year it's the same thing.

I'll shoot that little birdie out of the sky and microwave your "peeps" that tell you "THIS WEEK."

Ummmm.. You already said this in another post.. Why are you still here??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1