Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recent Warka Successes with Passwords, CD’s or Transfers ~ Let us hear it!

phlip

I still feel confident that Warka will weather this slow period of prolonged harassment by Shia entities like the CBI and the GOI.

The Sunni Bunnia Family which is still 56% owners of Warka Bank have business ties and relationships internationally that are older than present day Iraq.

They’ve been savvy desert traders and successful caravan owners and are still a financial power to be reckoned with over a hundred years later; despite all the odds ~ including ISIS.

That being said, we’re still mostly cut off from our Warka accounts except for the ability to log-in and watch the interest accumulate every 6 months.

Not very much fun, really.

For the benefit of all Warka account holders, I think a thread devoted to boosting morale with individual accounts of recent successes in communicating with Warka and gaining objectives would be good to have.

Personally, I’m interested in the following:

1. Recent success with getting a brand new password after never having one
  2. Recent success with getting a brand new password after forgetting the last one that you logged on with
  3. Recent success with having the last password you used restored so that you could log-in and change if for a current one.
  4. How long the process to obtain a workable password lasted ~ from the date of the 1st email to an actual log-in to your account date.
  5. What sort of emails and how many did you have to send to get it done?
  6. Was there an email response from Warka? If so, from whom?
  7. Is it possible to copy and paste that Warka response into a comment so that everyone can see that someone is there?

Even though we still can’t internally move funds from our USD accounts to our IQD accounts or IQD back to our USD accounts ~ like we used to be able to do ~ I’m still very interested to know if it is possible to internally transfer IQD from one Warka account to another, like between spouses, relatives or friends.

I’m pretty sure that would require registering the potential Beneficiary info into your Internal Beneficiaries list on-line first, but that’s still easily done.

Since Warka has apparently reduced interest rates on its website, I’d like to know if it is still possible to purchase CD’s from Warka at the lower interest rates. Otherwise, why bother to lower them at all?

IMO, any information about recent successes with any of these three objectives ~ Passwords, CD’s, or Internal Transfers ~ would be greatly appreciated and welcomed on this thread and especially if the description of the success is detailed enough for someone else to follow as an example.

• Upvote 3

I have had recent success in getting my warka restored! I was getting "expired account"message. Now I did have to email about 3 times to get this done. They sent me a new password to begin using the online services again. It had probably been almost a year since I had logged in and was kinda nervous for awhile. Was very glad to at least see someone on the other end! I emailed customer service as well Mr issa and he forwarded the info to someone else and he got it done. Took about one week after my last email barrage.

I have had recent success in getting my warka restored! I was getting "expired account"message. Now I did have to email about 3 times to get this done. They sent me a new password to begin using the online services again. It had probably been almost a year since I had logged in and was kinda nervous for awhile. Was very glad to at least see someone on the other end! I emailed customer service as well Mr issa and he forwarded the info to someone else and he got it done. Took about one week after my last email barrage.

Laith Alamir was the guy who Mr issa forwarded my email to.

• Upvote 2

Haymon

In the east and middle-east a checking account is sometimes referred to as a current account.

IQD Speculators with deposits at Warka Bank don’t have that kind of an account ~ we all have IQD & USD savings accounts.

They don’t come with the ability to write checks; which BTW, could only be written in IQD not USD.

In the future we may be able to get pre-paid cards that work in ATM machines all over the world but any convenience they provide will come at a substantial fee per each use.

Such a card requires a very disciplined user; especially if the fee turns out to be a certain percentage of each transaction.

If a Warka savings account holder wants to fund a MasterCard that works at ATM’s in the USA and other such Fed (supposedly sovereign) subsidiaries where the USD is the dominate currency; then the MasterCard will probably have to be issued by Warka’s US Correspondent bank aka Citibank NA.

At that point, even though it might be funded by a savings account in Iraq it will still be under all the Fed guidelines for daily withdrawal limits, purchase amount limits, etc. when using USD.

Warka will also have its own rules for what you can or cannot do with such a card or cards.

In the future, I’d like to have one of those cards ~ or even several of them ~ for emergencies only.

The Jonald

Very good to hear that you have access to your accounts again after receiving the “expired account” message!!

Don’t mean to be nosy, but I think others in the same “expired account” situation might really appreciate any tips you can give them to get it done.

If you feel comfortable with sharing methods, wording of emails, or anything else that helped expedite your success; I know of at least 4 people who would benefit from the knowledge.

I’m going to outline a brief sketch of your experience as I understand how you’ve relayed it to us and then pose a couple of questions.

Sorry for the intrusion, and thanks in advance for sharing ~ if you feel like it:

You already had a workable password and had been accessing your account and using e-banking services as often as you needed to; and then you just didn’t log-in for about a year or so.

As a result, you got the “expired account” message and were unable to even log-in far enough to change your old password for a new one as per the new Warka on-line security protocols.

You emailed Warka (3) times asking for help with your situation and directed those transmissions to both the International Foreign Relations Department (Mr. Mohammad K Issa) and the International Foreign Relations Customer Service Department (Rowaida Mohammed).

Someone from Warka emailed you a brand new temporary password to log-in with; in order to change to your own new password and the rest of the security protocols, and this happened within about a week from when you emailed your third email.

From the message you received you could see the internal Warka email thread well enough to see that Mr. Issa directed your request to a Laith Alamir who was the one that got it done.

Questions:

1. How much time between emails? Hours, days, weeks, or months?
  2. Can you see which department actually sent you the new temporary password?
  3. Is Laith Alamir part of the e-banking department or is he from another department?
  4. Did you have any attachments to any of the emails?
  5. Any tips on the wording of the emails?

Thanks again for the post.

If you could share the e-mail addresses you sent the e-mails you had success with it would be much appreciated.  I tried every week for about two months trying to get them to respond and had no luck at all.  I have a checking and savings account with them and my password expired.  I haven't had access in probably a year myself.  Thanks much!

• Upvote 1

If you could share the e-mail addresses you sent the e-mails you had success with it would be much appreciated.  I tried every week for about two months trying to get them to respond and had no luck at all.  I have a checking and savings account with them and my password expired.  I haven't had access in probably a year myself.  Thanks much!

It took 3 emails over a 2 week period but did get password reset & account access restored.. .  Sent email to Mohammed Issa.   email address:   ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com & e-bank@warka-bank-iq-com.  

Only a brief message stating that my password has expired & requesting a reset password...  I also included my account number & that was all..    Just keep sending & always being courteous... 

• Upvote 1

I have been trying for over a year to access my accounts

I am getting to the security page where it asks for client ID then type in the four digit number

After that my correct security answers come up and then asks for password

After this I keep getting a wrong password message

I'm sure at this point it needs to be changed but I cannot get in to do this

I've emailed Mr Issa several times and e banking

I had gotten a message back from Mr Issa over a year ago that he forwarded a request to someone to resolve the issue but that was th last I heard

Nothing since and I've sent a few more messages

Do i need to do this everyday?

I usually send them 1:00am eastern time

It took 3 emails over a 2 week period but did get password reset & account access restored.. .  Sent email to Mohammed Issa.   email address:   ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com & e-bank@warka-bank-iq-com.  

Only a brief message stating that my password has expired & requesting a reset password...  I also included my account number & that was all..    Just keep sending & always being courteous... 

Thanks Carpe Diem...(+1) Blessings, RON  :salute: Also, Thanks Philip & Jonald...!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Success after reading the post above. I had been trying to get a new password for 7 1/2 months. Eight days ago I read the above post, sent out two emails about three days apart at First one on a Monday morning about 5:00 am Eastern standard time. Just received my new password this morning around 5 am EST. It took eight days. This is what I wrote:

To: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com  e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

Password Reset

Dear Sir,

I would like to request a password reset for my a Warka account. I have not been able to use for sometime do to password problems.
Thank you.

Your Full Name
Your full account number
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the addresses Carpediem.  One last question, did you attach a copy of you driver's license or anything else?  I will give it another try.

Most welcome doublek52.  Apologies for the late response.  No I didn't attach drivers license or any other additional documentation with my request for password change..   

I know some that do though.   

Thanks Carpe Diem...(+1) Blessings, RON  :salute: Also, Thanks Philip & Jonald...!

Most Welcome ronscarpa.   

I was able to get my password updated easily enough, but they had my address wrong on their site so I asked them to correct it to the right address, and now there is no address listed at all. It is kind of funny, but I guess I can better understand why I never got a letter from WARKA asking me to fill out the FACTA Form, sign and return it..... they have no address listed for them to send it to me...LOL