Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOU JUST AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE THIS

MyLadiesDaddy

I think the will of the father is that you love the lord your God above anything else and beyond that love thy neighbor as thyself. That includes not only the guy next door but the guy across the pond. Let's not forget Jesus spent a fair amount of time turning the other cheak, especially when on the cross, shortlo after commanding us to love our enemies.

Evil is best expelled in love not via threads on the internet condemning a nation of people as satanists.

I've condemned no one. I merely spoke the truth. 

How do you define evil?

I was gonna show you a pic of an aborted baby, but after looking at them I simply

couldn't. Is abortion evil in your eyes? How does your love expel that ? 

And do you really believe that sixty million dead children aren't going to bring 

the judgement of God to us? 

And how do you define the slaughter of thousands of Christians and others by beheading?

Is that evil? Where are the Christians doing this? Oh wait it's the Muslims that do it. 

What makes a man do such things to another? My guess it's Satanic. 

So when that Muslim comes calling to convert you or kill you, do you really think 

giving him a big hug and telling him that you love him is gonna make him stop?

Try that with the next person who attempts to mug you. 

Or stand outside an abortion clinic and tell the would be murderer that you 

love her and don't want to see her do what she is about to do. I'm sure she will 

suddenly change her mind simply because you love her. 

Or do you even think chopping a child to pieces, or sucking a babies brains out 

is murder? Do you even have a problem with Muslims killing Christians?

These seem to be legitimate questions given your take on my comments.

I love all men and people everywhere, the issue comes because most of them

don't love me. And that is fine as long as they don't make any attempt to change

the course of my life. In the unlucky event that they try , well lets just say at that 

point you wont think me much of a Christian.

And I'll take that to God any day.   

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think the will of the father is that you love the lord your God above anything else and beyond that love thy neighbor as thyself. That includes not only the guy next door but the guy across the pond. Let's not forget Jesus spent a fair amount of time turning the other cheak, especially when on the cross, shortlo after commanding us to love our enemies.

Evil is best expelled in love not via threads on the internet condemning a nation of people as satanists.

Thank You For Speaking Up RFJ...You Too Trinity.

More folks need to speak up around here...and more at the same time.

I have spoken up many times and have been left hanging out here on my own...lonely feeling to say the least. The negs don't bother me, but the vile, ignorant, fearful and nasty retorts discourage others from saying anything. I appreciate both of you showing courage in pointing out several truths in your posts and what Christ's teachings are...

What is that saying???

"Darkness can not survive where there is light"

And don't even begin to tell me that it's the radical Muslims.

Read the Koran, the only radical Muslim is the one not practicing Jihad.

On a side note ask yourself how is it that so many Germans went along with

what Hitler did? Why is it that in a country of millions no one stopped him?

Because while most Germans wouldn't have done what Hitler did they agreed

with him. And that is why Most Muslims don't say a word about Jihadist.

THEY AGREE WITH WHAT THERE DOING 

LGD you sound overcome with fear and the total confusion that comes from that...

No Moooooooooslim boogeyman is trying to convert you or cut off your head. :D

I know you have seen this because it has been posted on threads that you have been participating in.

Kindly step back, read this and then reconsider the baseless claims you and others here are making.

Courtesy Of Jim1cor13...

"Just for the record, and for the sake of fairness and accuracy,

many Islamic leaders have addressed the violence, including

the latest creation of ISIS. No, I am not a 'sympathizer' with any

religion, as history has proven the violence and bloodshed is 

all too common. There is no 'religion of peace' as far as that

which man has created, and many still view god as demanding

retribution on his enemies, which are often carried out by those

who believe they qualify for such evil actions, and this is growing

again within certain 'sects' of Christianity as well. The guilt is spread

abroad through out history.

Apparently, the solution is yet more slaughter? What a sad state of

affairs all the way around.

Below is a short list, perhaps the news people listen to conveniently

leaves out some facts."

The Organization Of Islamic Cooperation: The Islamic State Has "Nothing To Do With Islam," Has Committed Crimes "That Cannot Be Tolerated." As the Vatican's internal news source reported, the Secretary General for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, which represents 1.4 billion Muslims in 57 countries around the world, condemned the Islamic State's persecution of of Christians and other religious minorities in Iraq, saying the "forced deportation under the threat of execution" is a "crime that cannot be tolerated." According to the Vatican:

Al-Azhar: Islamic State Is Corrupt And "A Danger To Islam." Lebanese paper The Daily Star reported that Al-Azhar's Grand Mufti Shawqi Allam, Egypt's highest religious authority, denounced the Islamic State as a threat to Islam and said that the group both violates Sharia law and humanitarian law: "[They] give an opportunity for those who seek to harm us, to destroy us and interfere in our affairs with the [pretext of a] call to fight terrorism." [The Daily Star, 8/13/14]

The Secretary General also distanced Islam from the actions of the militant group known as ISIS, saying they 'have nothing to do with Islam and its principles that call for justice, kindness, fairness, freedom of faith and coexistence.' [Vatican Radio, 7/25/14]

Arab League: "Strongly Denounced" The "Crimes Against Humanity" Carried Out By The Islamic State. On August 11, Nabil al-Arabi, the Arab League Chief, denounced acts committed by the Islamic State in Iraq as "crimes against humanity," demanding that they be brought to justice. According to Al Arabiya News, he said in a statement that he "strongly denounced the crimes, killings, dispossession carried out by the terrorist (ISIS) against civilians and minorities in Iraq that have affected Christians in Mosul and Yazidis." [Al Arabiya News, 8/11/14]

Turkey's Top Cleric: Islamic State's Threats Are "Hugely Damaging," "Truly Awful." Turkey's highest ranking cleric, Mehmet Gormez, decried the Islamic State's declaration of a "caliphate" and argued that the statements were damaging to the Muslim community, according to Reuters:

CAIR Repeatedly Condemned The Islamic State As "Un-Islamic And Morally Repugnant." In a July 7 statement, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) called the terrorist group "un-Islamic and morally repugnant," noted that the Islamic State's "human rights abuses on the ground are well-documented," and called on other Muslim community leaders to speak out against the violence. CAIR reiterated the condemnation of the Islamic State as "both un-Islamic and morally repugnant" on August 11, and on August 21, CAIR once again condemned the group, calling the killing of American journalist James Foley "gruesome and barbaric":

"Such declarations have no legitimacy whatsoever," Mehmet Gormez, head of the Religious Affairs Directorate, the highest religious authority in Turkey, which, although a majority Muslim country, has been a secular state since the 1920s.

"Since the caliphate was abolished ... there have been movements that think they can pull together the Muslim world by re-establishing a caliphate, but they have nothing to do with reality, whether from a political or legal perspective."

Gormez said death threats against non-Muslims made by the group, formerly known as Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), were hugely damaging.

"The statement made against Christians is truly awful. Islamic scholars need to focus on this (because) an inability to peacefully sustain other faiths and cultures heralds the collapse of a civilization," he told Reuters in an interview. [Reuters, 7/22/14]

The Muslim Council Of Great Britain: "Violence Has No Place In Religion." The Muslim Council of Great Britain condemned the Islamic State's actions and expressed that they do not represent Sunni Muslims, according to The Independent. Shuja Shafi, a member of the council also said: "Violence has no place in religion, violence has no religion. It is prohibited for people to present themselves for destruction." [The Independent, 7/11/14]

We strongly condemn this gruesome and barbaric killing as a violation of Islamic beliefs and of universally-accepted international norms mandating the protection of prisoners and journalists during conflicts.

The Geneva Conventions, the Quran - Islam's revealed text - and the traditions (hadith) of the Prophet Muhammad all require that prisoners not be harmed in any way. There can be no excuse or justification for such criminal and bloodthirsty actions.

We also call on those holding Steven Sotloff and other prisoners to immediately release them unharmed so they may return to their loved ones. [Council on American-Islamic Relations, 7/7/14; Council on American-Islamic Relations, 8/11/14; Council on American-Islamic Relations, 8/20/14]

The Islamic Society of North America: The Islamic State's Actions "Are To Be Denounced And Are In No Way Representative Of What Islam Actually Teaches. The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) released a statement denouncing the Islamic State "for its attacks on Iraq's religious minorities and the destruction of their places of worship." ISNA President Imam Mohamed Magid said, "ISIS actions against religious minorities in Iraq violate the Quranic teaching, 'Let there be no compulsion in religion' (Surat al-Baqara 2:256)," adding, "Their actions are to be denounced and are in no way representative of what Islam actually teaches." [The Islamic Society of North America, 8/9/14]

100 Sunni And Shiite U.K. Imams: The Islamic State Is An "Illegitimate, Vicious Group." As the Huffington Post reported, 100 Sunni and Shiite Imams from the U.K. came together to produce a video denouncing the Islamic State, releasing a statement that they wanted to "come together to emphasis the importance of unity in the UK and to decree ISIS as an illegitimate, vicious group who do not represent Islam in any way."

Saudi Arabia's Highest Religious Authority: Terrorists Like The Islamic State Is The "Number One Enemy Of Islam." On August 19, Al Jazeera reported that Saudi Arabia's grand mufti, Abdulaziz al-Sheikh, the country's top religious authority, said that terrorism is anti-Islamic and said that groups like the Islamic State which practice violence are the "number one enemy of Islam":

Muslim Public Affairs Council: Condemned The Islamic State And Called For "Stand Against Extremism." On August 20, the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) released a statement condemning "the barbaric execution of American Journalist James Foley by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)." MPAC urged "all people of conscience to take a stand against extremism" and offered condolences to Foley's family. MPAC also noted the importance of countering ISIS and other extremist groups by working "to empower the mainstream and relegate extremists to the irrelevance they deserve." [Muslim Public Affairs Council, 8/20/14]

Extremist and militant ideas and terrorism which spread decay on Earth, destroying human civilization, are not in any way part of Islam, but are enemy number one of Islam, and Muslims are their first victims. [Al Jazeera, 8/19/14]

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Well all you Libs go ahead and consort with your Islamic brethren, I hope that you have a peaceful life together and while you're at it you might want to consider doing some missionary work over in the middle east to enlighten them on the western ways.....a word of caution be sure to where your metal neckband at all times and leave your goats at home. Thanks 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

LGD, i empathize with your view point, truly i do.  my point is that evil is going nowhere as long as there is sin in the world.  Jesus said, "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil."  that right there is the sum total of the world in which we live.  the children of this world love darkness....period.  and nothing you or i do is going to change it.  we being the children of light do have an alternative, that we sanctify ourselves from the way of world and its carnal system; that we don't love it and that we cleave to the Word of Christ and be that light shining showing forth his glory.  we CANNOT STOP the wave of death rushing through this world because it is the product of sin.  it would be like a man trying to fill holes in wall of a great dam with new holes springing up continuously.....the dam needs replacing.  same with the world, the world today is sin cursed and can on be fixed by replacement with a new heaven and earth where sin does not corrupt.

so look beyond muslim vs christian.  my brother.  the united states alone has probably perpetrated more terrorist attacks than any other entity on earth directly or indirectly.  under the umbrella of the stars and stripes over 220,000 people in 2 days went to their deaths from atomic bombs being dropped.  some estimate over 2 million africans lost their lives during the transatlantic slave trade journey.  80-90% of a mortality rate was perpetrated upon the native american through germ warfare.  and then all of the aborted babies murdered by what we deem a sophisticated society.  but yet american citizens in their arrogance look over at other nations and scream blood and justice as if they have abide by The Clean Hands Doctrine.  

like one of the generals noted in McNamara's documentary "Fog of War", if we had lost the war, we no doubtedly would have been brought up on war crimes.  and so this world's justice of right and wrong boils down to "whomever wins writes the story".  this is not justice or truth or righteousness in my eyes and i have chosen Jesus and His kingdom.  if Jesus won't fix this world, then neither can I because they all are evil and lead by their father the devil.  

• Upvote 2

Well all you Libs go ahead and consort with your Islamic brethren, I hope that you have a peaceful life together and while you're at it you might want to consider doing some missionary work over in the middle east to enlighten them on the western ways.....a word of caution be sure to where your metal neckband at all times and leave your goats at home. Thanks 

I wasn't the one to neg you Texstorm...

But there you go folks...perfect example of what I was talking about. ^^^

Texstorm you are great at insults...how are you at respecting other peoples opinions?

Not to mention having a respect for the truth and facts....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I really should have stayed out of this...

LGD,

I guess, as related to the primary topic at hand, the primary difference between you and I is I'm not living in fear, or under the assumption, that a Muslim is going to one day try and kill me. Nor am I under the assumption that they all want to. Sure, a small amount do, but those people are terrorists. People who use the name of their god in order to create chaos and destruction.

As for the secondary topic of defining evil...

I define evil as anything I do that seperates me from God. Call it sin if you will. I make no distinction between the two. Being as there is plenty I do on the daily, both consciously and unconsciously, that separates me from Him I should probably figure out ways of dealing with, and working on that, before I even think about setting up shop in front of a clinic. First order of business should always be for me to remove the plank and on that end I've a ways to go.

As related to loving others...

My God loves me in my bad. In fact I believe that to be the very essence of spiritual experience. Being at your lowest point and realizing that in that God loves you anyway. No matter what point in life we find ourselves, due to the events in The Garden, we can't get any lower than we already are. Based upon that I've been extended a whole mess of grace throughout my time here on earth and based in that its my turn to extend that to someone else no matter what line in which they find themselves standing.

Try walking a mile in someone else's shoes before deciding what punishment they are do. That's not my job nor is it yours and I, for one, am glad it doesn't have to be.

Edited by _RFJ
  • Upvote 2

Ok LIBS you say that there is only a small number of Muslim Extremest on the planet, just how many do you think that it takes to bring a country into total chaos ? How many ? Well i'll tell you do you remember 911 ? Do you remember The Boston Marathon ?  Do you not think that the Iraqis , The Saudis, The Kuwaitis and Great Brittian are not in great danger and fear  ? According to lots of  American officials the Muslims are to be the predominate race on planet earth  by 2060. Even if you were to let's say just take 1 % of the present world population , that would equate out to about 300,000 potential Islamic terrorist, ready to unleash mayhem  as they gain the funds to do so. So go ahead and bury your heads in the sand if you want ! And for the record I am not afraid to die or to protect my family from anybody that wishes to cause them harm. Thanks 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LGD, i empathize with your view point, truly i do.  my point is that evil is going nowhere as long as there is sin in the world.  Jesus said, "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil."  that right there is the sum total of the world in which we live.  the children of this world love darkness....period.  and nothing you or i do is going to change it.  we being the children of light do have an alternative, that we sanctify ourselves from the way of world and its carnal system; that we don't love it and that we cleave to the Word of Christ and be that light shining showing forth his glory.  we CANNOT STOP the wave of death rushing through this world because it is the product of sin.  it would be like a man trying to fill holes in wall of a great dam with new holes springing up continuously.....the dam needs replacing.  same with the world, the world today is sin cursed and can on be fixed by replacement with a new heaven and earth where sin does not corrupt.

so look beyond muslim vs christian.  my brother.  the united states alone has probably perpetrated more terrorist attacks than any other entity on earth directly or indirectly.  under the umbrella of the stars and stripes over 220,000 people in 2 days went to their deaths from atomic bombs being dropped.  some estimate over 2 million africans lost their lives during the transatlantic slave trade journey.  80-90% of a mortality rate was perpetrated upon the native american through germ warfare.  and then all of the aborted babies murdered by what we deem a sophisticated society.  but yet american citizens in their arrogance look over at other nations and scream blood and justice as if they have abide by The Clean Hands Doctrine.  

like one of the generals noted in McNamara's documentary "Fog of War", if we had lost the war, we no doubtedly would have been brought up on war crimes.  and so this world's justice of right and wrong boils down to "whomever wins writes the story".  this is not justice or truth or righteousness in my eyes and i have chosen Jesus and His kingdom.  if Jesus won't fix this world, then neither can I because they all are evil and lead by their father the devil.  

A most excellent post, one that I sincerely respect. So please try and understand when I say I'm 

simply not qualified enough to respond intellectually. I do no this, as followers of Christ were all on 

the same path, but never on the same place. And throughout history God has raised up many different 

types of men for many different task. And that God uses men more often than not to accomplish his will.

Some are called to preach , some are called to teach, some are called to heal, and yes some are called to 

​kill. In the defense of his brethren. So that when your life is threatened by the power of the Holy Spirit 

I will defend you even if that means I kill to keep you safe. But whatever I do I do all

In the name of Jesus    

I really should have stayed out of this...

LGD,

I guess, as related to the primary topic at hand, the primary difference between you and I is I'm not living in fear, or under the assumption, that a Muslim is going to one day try and kill me. Nor am I under the assumption that they all want to. Sure, a small amount do, but those people are terrorists. People who use the name of their god in order to create chaos and destruction.

As for the secondary topic of defining evil...

I define evil as anything I do that seperates me from God. Call it sin if you will. I make no distinction between the two. Being as there is plenty I do on the daily, both consciously and unconsciously, that separates me from Him I should probably figure out ways of dealing with, and working on that, before I even think about setting up shop in front of a clinic. First order of business should always be for me to remove the plank and on that end I've a ways to go.

As related to loving others...

My God loves me in my bad. In fact I believe that to be the very essence of spiritual experience. Being at your lowest point and realizing that in that God loves you anyway. No matter what point in life we find ourselves, due to the events in The Garden, we can't get any lower than we already are. Based upon that I've been extended a whole mess of grace throughout my time here on earth and based in that its my turn to extend that to someone else no matter what line in which they find themselves standing.

Try walking a mile in someone else's shoes before deciding what punishment they are do. That's not my job nor is it yours and I, for one, am glad it doesn't have to be.

As I stated to Trinity a most excellent post. And I offer my reply to him as well as you.

I make no statement about someones politics here. If you say your a follower of Jesus 

then I must accept that and conclude that were at different parts of the same path. 

• Upvote 3

Thank you Maggie for the quote, which was intended as a courtesy but was quickly

condemned by the religious hit squad unfortuntely along with their accusations.

Thank you TrinityXchange for your thoughts, they are more in line with what love actually means

and how it should be worked out in ones life.

No matter how loud and how large one screams their threats, no matter what label they

place themselves under, there is little difference in the message. One wants to cut the head

off of an infidel unless they 'convert', the other threatens the same infidel with endless torment

courtesy of their god unless they 'convert'. Just makes one want to run in the arms of that

kind of god. How sad and how sick.

How few dare question this insanity, when it deserves its place in the rubbish bin of history. The

hatred is evil, on both sides of this childish competition, but apparently it makes those who enjoy

the tough talk feel better about their insecurities. Those who dare question the sanity of those who 

promote hatred and violence will always be accused and torn apart in the name of god, because they 

who jump in on the bash fest feel they have the authority to do so...which is exactly how those felt who

burned people at the stake who refused to submit to their threats and convert to yet another strain of

religious indoctrination. Indeed, it all belongs in the trash bin of history and is vile in every way.

One should be ashamed of themselves for how they can twist matters in a way that sucks the life out

of those who happen to pass by. It seems to never end, and those who take the bait do not realize how

the game is being played here.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me say this when we go thru another extremist attack here in the U.S., I don't want to here about your Islamic sympathy, instead I want you to see what they have done to someone they didn't even know. It's going to happen again and that's not fear, that's a damn sad fact !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are straying from the original topic Maggie, true there are extremist everywhere and I have great disdain for those as well. But the numbers of those killed by these martyrs is no where close to how many has been slaughtered in modern day times by a particular identified group.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That is BS...there are all kinds of terrorism being committed by all kinds of different people.

Was Timothy McVay, the Uni-Bomber or countless others..... Moooooooslim? :D

All this rhetoric is getting so old.

Keep sympathizing for those who hate America and everything it stands for Maggie you need to wake up!  Islam is a religion which has one stated goal, to convert, enslave, or kill the rest of the world, don't be so surprised that the rest of the world doesn't agree with the islamic goal.  You as a woman should be one of the first to cry foul towards islam, look how your kind gets treated in every muslim crap hole around the world, while you sit and spew your sympathizing BS from the safety of your computer.  Islam is a cult and it was started by a pedophile, it is a cancer that needs to be cut from a forward thinking world.  Unless you call stoning, acid attacks, rapes, mutilations, torture, murder, pedophilia and on and on progress.

You people do realize this thread was about Jethro Bush running for Prez? RIGHT

I tried to handle the spiritual commentary with dignity but alas that was taken over 

by others not so dignified. So please try and get back to the topic at hand.

"You people"  Sir our country is going thru a very difficult time right now!  :lol:  :lol: Sorry buddy couldn't resist my favorite "Anger Management" movie quote!  :peace: 

• Upvote 4