Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

optimistic rumor - but it is from Tlar

KristiD

I used to like Tlar but last year when he started talking about a $3+ rate and then kept calling a date and being wrong, I lost confidence in him.  Still I occasionally read what he has to say just for fun - as opposed to Poppy3, TerryK, Mtn Goat and the like who are undoubtedly pumpers for currency dealers and who I skip completely.  Tlar's latest report talks about his theory that Iraq's budget keeps getting kicked down the road because they need the RV first and that it's about ready to happen.  I think his theory is possible, though I personally think he's wrong about the $3+ rate and I'm not convinced we need the RV before the budget can be approved.  But then again, what do any of us really know?.....   I'd sure be ecstatic to find out that I'm the one who's wrong!!                     Anyway, here's his post.

1-24-2015 Newshound Guru Tlar One thing I have always thought is that any change in value will have to come just before the budget is printed in the Gazette. If that is true then it follows they can't pass the budget without first changing monetary policy. If this is true then it might answer the question of why the budget is taking so long to fix. Iraq seems determined to pass this budget quickly and all parties are on board, but to make the changes and modifications should not take weeks as it has done already especially in light of the fact that they are in such a hurry. Word processors should be able to do this overnight. Not take weeks. Something else IMO is holding up the vote and I think its the rate. Both readings are done leaving only the vote but they keep putting it off. My personal opinion is that the hold-up is the rate and we won't see a vote until we see monetary change because IMO the budget cannot be opened at 1166. As I say this, we all know this is Iraq so we know they CAN open it at 1166 but IMO they won't.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Guru Tlar 's rumor is just as worthy to be listened to as the next.

Bottom line...no one Guru has the inside scoop over the other.

This global event has never happened before on such a grand scale.

They are writing the rules as they go.

One day we will all wake up to a currency change & all the Gurus will be forgotten.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Maybe, just maybe, we are all a bit delusional about this RV thing. Several years back, when I first got into this investment, it seemed like we were "very close" to happening.... but we found out that it was just a bunch of pumper hustlers giving that impression. Now, fast forward to today and AGAIN the news seems to be "very favorable" for that magical dream-come-true. All the good things are lining up.... but is it just like before?  Are we being force fed all these good progressions that may not come about ? The pumpers are still here, but with different names like, Tlar, Mountaingoat,  ootw, tman, and backdoc to name a few.  Even Adam seems to be ( I hate to use the word) pumped and even has used the word $oon ! on an occasion and still selling his VIP's. We are all feeling that tingling about the RV, but IS it on the horizon ? Time will tell, but I just can't erase those memories of those then eminent NON happenings. I just HAVE to stay grounded. Of course this is only my opinion, but I am sure that I am not alone.   GO RV..... Or rather,  COME ON RV  ! ! ! !

• Upvote 6

Here's The Entire Post ...

CNN. Broadcasting That Tlar's Prediction Of $3 Plus Is A 'No Brainer' !

So Please Check Ur Brain At The Door Before Entering This Thread !

G-Lin Sat, 24 January 2 / January 2015 00:47 [WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE BEEN A FLY ON THE WALL] :roll:

Abadi, Head Of The World Bank And Discuss The Government's Efforts To Restructure And Reform The Iraqi Economy

Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi at his residence in the Swiss city of Davos, with Jim Yong Kim, President of the World Bank on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum, the government's efforts to re-Iraqi economic restructuring.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of which was "The meeting discussed the challenges faced by Iraq by the decline in global oil prices and increased military spending as a result of the war against terror Daash gangs."

The statement added, "also touched on tireless efforts to restructure Iraq's economy and government efforts to turn these challenges into opportunities for direct real and effective program of reform in the field of economy and governance."

And through the World Bank president, according to the statement, "the bank's full support for the vision put forward by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi at the World Economic Forum in Davos and praise the steps initiated by Iraq in the field of administrative reform" .

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2F&edit-text=&act=url

mally Wow love that one

Rockstar Hopefully his vision is a $3+ RV also!

Brule Thanks, G-Lin. I'll follow Rockstar's lead on this one!

Tlar Sure looks like they are getting ready to open the doors for international business. I love the fact that both the government and the Central Bank are on record as saying they are ready.

I also love the article stating the bank will assist in raising employment and assist in economic growth. Looking at all the recent articles one can help but feel we are on the cusp of seeing real changes including monetary change.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we are close especially with the 4 yr economic plan from the planning ministry starting in 2015. I think it is more than possible that we will see everything implemented within the next twelve days based on what I have seen and maybe sooner.

Speculation on my part but they seem to be accelerating this economic program to free the economy and keywords seems to be on board with everything ready to support it.

As you all know, I don't post much anymore but things are getting pretty exciting. Hang in.

My belief of a $3+ RV has not changed. It is my belief and best guestimate based on pieces from different articles is that there is less than 1 trillion dinars circulating in Iraq today.

It would be IMO a no brainer for them to be able to justify and support this figure of $3+. IMO we will know the real truth soon. tlar

Brule Thank for your input, Tlar. It is always good to get your point of view.

DreamWeaver Tlar, nice to see you. Why do you say twelve days specifically? That's Feb. 4th. Would you share your thought train on this one? Much appreciated. ~ DW

KJWayne Tlar, I sure hope that you are right. I have some other people that I relate to and they say the similar thing about Iraq. Change is coming before Feb. 15th ,IMO! :D Thanks!

Preacher Man " Life is what we make it, always has, always will."

Tlar DW, No. Not being coy or mean. Something that I can't share but who knows. Nobody has been right yet in speculations or intel.

But logically this can't go on forever like it is and if they are going to get going, then they must get going. This government will risk their credibility if this continues to drag on.

Talk is cheap but it is time for some real action. You can feel it in all the articles.

I do find it interesting that we have heard from all the blocks. They have all said that they will vote yes to the budget but they keep putting the budget vote off.

I just can't see them dispersing the budget at 1166 flooding the markets with dinar.

That would be counter to the dollarization they have been doing since April of 2011 and are continuing to do even today. Each dollar out there in circulation will cover the new smalls one to one as they go out and are exchanged for those dollars.

So the only thing that gold, oil, BIS and the foreign reserves must cover is the dinar circulating at present which I personally believe is less than one trillion.

Depending on how they are viewed and to what extent they are allowed to employ fractional banking, will be a major determination factor of the value of their exchange

One thing I have always thought is that any change in value will have to come just before the budget is printed in the Gazette.

If that is true then it follows they can't pass the budget without first changing monetary policy. If this is true then it might answer the question of why the budget is taking so long to fix.

Iraq seems determined to pass this budget quickly and all parties are on board, but to make the changes and modifications should not take weeks as it has done already especially in light of the fact that they are in such a hurry.

Word processors should be able to do this overnight. Not take weeks. Something else IMO is holding up the vote and I think its the rate.

Both readings are done leaving only the vote but they keep putting it off.

My personal opinion is that the hold-up is the rate and we won't see a vote until we see monetary change because IMO the budget cannot be opened at 1166.

As I say this, we all know this is Iraq so we know they CAN open it at 1166 but IMO they won't. tlar

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195233-tlar-my-belief-of-a-3-rv-has-not-changed-you-can-feel-it-in-all-the-articles/#ixzz3PlPlUxio

I agree with you, Kristi, I have lost all confidence in Tlar too.  IMO, he has missed too many dates for me and therefore, he has to be a pumper or he enjoys pulling people's chains.   Perhaps it's both. 

What Tlar states in his latest post all sounds well and good but he has posted similar in the past and nothing came of it.  Again, just my  :twocents:.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You DO NOT have to have the RV before the budget is passed.their budgets have always passed before this one.that being said,I personally believe that the RV is very near.they want their stock exchange to go global and you have to have a tradable currency for that.

ISX is one of the signs I'm looking for.....yep.

• Upvote 2

I joined Feb 2010 and made a joke about Malike being a crook  and got 20 negs.

I didn't post for a long time after that. I had scoped out the site for several years

before joining. Back then, Adam was more active. Then he started bettering himself,

going to school and learning how to school us. This has been a good part of my ride.

Snow, I thought I remembered you without the numbers. :shrug:

OMG.... How can I forget that image??

Of course, think of him doing his favourite genre....

riding his bike to the bank!

420120505212713001_t607%25255B1%25255D_t

IMG_0010.jpg

Or was that over the bank??  :wacko:   :o

IMAGE_F57C2798-D6B6-4346-A936-4D9D761F97

Oh dear...so sorry clown!!

riding-a-bike-riding-bike-doing-it-wrong

Edited by FlyHi
  • Upvote 3