Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF bank story.

Luigi1

I bank at Wells Fargo here in the Milwaukee area, over the past two years I have briefly mentioned the dinar to a personal banker and also an investment banker (two separate branches), they both knew about the dinar and also owned it, each over 10 million dinar. I did not get into rates and dates with them. They both said they invested due to the dinars "potential", the investment banker said a lot still needed to happen in Iraq for the currency to rise significantly in value. Keep in mind this was 2 years ago and we have all seen the progress Iraq is making.

My question has always been, did these bank employees invest due to the huge hype regarding the currency a few years back, do they know something we may not know or did the invest on their own accord knowing the potential of the currency and the economy in Iraq?

Who knows, but my gut tells me there are a lot of people invested in the banking industry just waiting for something to happen as you and I all are.

When someone tells you that the world will come to an end today, just remember that it is already tomorrow  in Australia. 

Great line

Yeah, it will be the day when each and everyone of us will have our own true bank story after we exchange our dinars. It's too bad we don't know when....

Hello my Greek Friend...Best wishes for the elections  ... I posted  an article today ( in off-topics) about it.....

...and I will get there on my wrecking ball

giphy.gif

Awesome!

GREAT, I'll be there 1st thing Saturday........with my unicorn

dancing-unicorn-o.gif

and my tap dancing monkeys......for entertainment of course, it may be a long wait.

river-dancing-monkeys-o.gif

Nice.......

Mentioning the dinar or inquiring about opening up a account specifically for dinar at any Big 3 bank branch will get you a unusual/suspicious activity report with your very own name on it filed. Yeah they are aware of it. You can take that one directly to the bank too. Why would anyone ask a bank branch employee anything about a foreign currency investment? Just saying.

• Upvote 1

Mentioning the dinar or inquiring about opening up a account specifically for dinar at any Big 3 bank branch will get you a unusual/suspicious activity report with your very own name on it filed. Yeah they are aware of it. You can take that one directly to the bank too. Why would anyone ask a bank branch employee anything about a foreign currency investment? Just saying.

SHHHH!!! What are you trying to do, talk sense into people?!?!?!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When does Luigi get his own rumor section?

Oh, I forgot... he already does.

The mods/Adam need to change the name above to Luigi's dinar rumors. :eyebrows:

:banhammer:

But he's not the only one reporting rumors..... They don't call it rumors section for nothing. And one has always 2  options.

And it's widely known that when you venture into this section it's muddy at best

Edited by umbertino

from other sources....

1-22-15 FutureBliss: Confirmation from WF today.

A couple months ago I posted that I had opened a trust account at my local WF bank and the personal banker knew all about the RV and GCR.

I went today to check with her on whether she would call me or if I should use the 800# but she was not at her desk. The manager came over and said she was in training today and tomorrow. That set off signals that she was being briefed on the procedures since they have changed so many times.

I asked the manager if she knew about the RV, was the personal banker in training for the RV, etc. and she kept nodding. It seemed that she did not or could not speak too freely in the open but she definitely knew what I was talking about and agreed that they were expecting it within a couple days. So Saturday seems to be our day!

Treat this as a rumor until confirmed by multiple sources.

Don't worry about it. It ain't gonna happen.. It's just another troll talking SH|T as usual!

Edited by hozer

from other sources....

1-22-15 FutureBliss: Confirmation from WF today.

A couple months ago I posted that I had opened a trust account at my local WF bank and the personal banker knew all about the RV and GCR.

I went today to check with her on whether she would call me or if I should use the 800# but she was not at her desk. The manager came over and said she was in training today and tomorrow. That set off signals that she was being briefed on the procedures since they have changed so many times.

I asked the manager if she knew about the RV, was the personal banker in training for the RV, etc. and she kept nodding. It seemed that she did not or could not speak too freely in the open but she definitely knew what I was talking about and agreed that they were expecting it within a couple days. So Saturday seems to be our day!

Treat this as a rumor until confirmed by multiple sources.

lol this is laughable. bankers probably have dozens of training sessions a year if not even a month. why is someone in training automaticlaly have to do with an rv? these stories are laughable and based on nothing

• Upvote 1