Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 21 January 2015

Adam Montana

Not a Pat's fan but one simple question is that if the league checked and found 11 of 12 balls under inflated my question would be, didn't both teams play with the same 11 under inflated balls ??? 

I guess it wouldn't matter unless one team/quarterback practiced with underinflated balls.  In that case it could definately be a factor. 

I expect BIG changes on January 2015.

Go iraq keep moving forward

Go CBI increase the exchange rate

Go dinar $1.13:1

Go DV ;)

Let's hope Mosul  falls back in the hands of the good guys.....Until then ..Looks kinda problematic

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hi Adam

In today's message, you said we could see an RV at $1, and then watch it slip quickly to a dime. Can you define "quickly" please? Are we talking a week? A month? I worry that I won't have sufficient time to adequately protect my ROI from Mr. Taxman, even tho I have been through the Name Reserve process. Thx

• Upvote 1

Update--------Just read that 11 of 12 Patriot footballs were under inflated by 2 lbs.  Definitely not cool, but Colts used same balls too and it wasn't Luck who first noticed the problem.  Kinda weird.  Saw Dan Marino on a show this am and he said he couldn't hardly tell the difference.  Not justifying it by any means just trying to put out some facts.  Now we have to find out how they got deflated.  That should be interesting.  The head Ref for the game inspects all the balls before the game.  I may be a Pats fan but if there is something to this then there should be disciplinary action taken.  It;s the right and fair thing to do.

The worls will not end over this.  haha

DW

Here is something to think about.... these balls (before the game) are inflated and checked indoors in a temp controlled environment. However if any person knows that cold air cause air to contract and cause the balls to become less inflated than when they were done (pregame) 

Think about this.... you 90% of the time need to add air to your tires once the weather starts getting cold out....why....because the cold air has caused your tires air to contract and hence the laws of physics comes into play.....(physics??? is that what this is considered?? haha)

• Upvote 2

LOL...  when I first got into this I was looking to be happy at .25.  Now we are possibly looking at 1:1.  I would unload it all at that point.  But....  I still think it will go higher.  So, I may hold on to a small amount and wait for the 3:1 mark!  But I will cash in enough to not care either way!  LOL

GO RV!!!!  I So look forward to that Text!!!!!

• Upvote 2

So - I made the call last week - (seahawks +7)   - and my condolences Adam.  I believe this makes me a level 1 guru....

and just for those interested -

From the NFL rulebook: "each team will make 12 primary balls available for testing by the Referee two hours and 15 minutes prior to the starting time of the game to meet League requirements."

"The Referee shall be the sole judge as to whether all balls offered for play comply with these specifications. A pump is to be furnished by the home club, and the balls shall remain under the supervision of the Referee until they are delivered to the ball attendant just prior to the start of the game."

So the question to me becomes - Was the initial pre-game inspection done properly? Or was it done carelessly?

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2015/01/reaction_nfl_finds_that_11_of.html

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam. As with all of us, this couldn't happen at a better time, and I mean that this time!!! LOL But seriously, it couldn't happen soon enough for me. Hoping to hear the BIG announcement soon, but I know it could go another year or 2 or 10 also! (Let's hope not) GOOOO RVVVVVVV!!!!

• Upvote 3

Sandfly Adam...I've been workin' my butt off lately but your post just put a "pep in my step"!!! :)

So not to be redundant...but just in case Iraq needs a little more coaxing...COME ON BOYZ... GIT-R-DUN!!!! :)

This week? others-080.gifnot-available.gifnot-available.gifdizzy-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

-

Exactly Mark....and in the words of Madea..."Hallerluwyer"!!! :)

CNN Sources Are Stating That The Patriots

Had Hired Maliki Last Week As A Consultant ! :o

cheaties.jpg

:D    :D    :D

Thugs...if I haven't said it lately buddy....you crack me up...and humor is a good thing these days...Sandfly brother!!! :)

• Upvote 5

Here is something to think about.... these balls (before the game) are inflated and checked indoors in a temp controlled environment. However if any person knows that cold air cause air to contract and cause the balls to become less inflated than when they were done (pregame) 

Think about this.... you 90% of the time need to add air to your tires once the weather starts getting cold out....why....because the cold air has caused your tires air to contract and hence the laws of physics comes into play.....(physics??? is that what this is considered?? haha)

Yes - physics - but in all probability if it was a cause of the contraction of air under cold temperature conditions, then both teams should have been playing with under-inflated balls - NOT just the Patriots!!!

• Upvote 3

I am a Pats fan, but the fact remains that the condition of the balls falls to the game officials. During the game itself any ball used is handled 2 or 3 times by the officials after each down. If there was a problem with any ball, it is up to them to correct the situation. If you noticed, the officials held up the game at the start of the 3rd quarter to replace a ball. After that the Pats went 28 - 0 in the second half. nuff said

• Upvote 1

Been lurking on this board for years, and this is the first time I've ever seen you hint at a real date. This makes me very happy. 

Thank you Adam for all your work on this.

Very tempted to run out and buy a few more million. (Well, I've been tempted to do that for quite some time but why not now?)

Edited by Nuki
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I get the dislike of the cost per barrel of oil, but frankly, it sure makes my paycheck go farther and I don't feel like the oil companies are getting 3000% profit as they have in the past. While I feel horrible for those laid off, I'm glad big oil is taking it in the shorts for a change when it comes to money and profits.

• Upvote 3