Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Four new finance companies coming to ISX

New companies to start trading in Iraq Stock Market (ISX)

Shares of Al-Iraqia For Money Transfer (MTIR), Al-Taif Money Transfer (MTAI) and Al-Harir for Money Transfer (MTAH) will start trading on Feb. 5, 2015. Shares of Sama Baghdad Finance Transfer (MTSB) will start trading on Feb. 8, 2015.

News archive

http://www.rs.iq/iraq_news/view/6680

I am going to withhold my excitement about this bit of news until I've had a minute to better digest it.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 5

New companies to start trading in Iraq Stock Market (ISX)

Shares of Al-Iraqia For Money Transfer (MTIR), Al-Taif Money Transfer (MTAI) and Al-Harir for Money Transfer (MTAH) will start trading on Feb. 5, 2015. Shares of Sama Baghdad Finance Transfer (MTSB) will start trading on Feb. 8, 2015.

News archive

http://www.rs.iq/iraq_news/view/6680

I am going to withhold my excitement about this bit of news until I've had a minute to better digest it.

Well babyboy the writing is on the wall. We both know what's coming down the hatch. I might go for a quick jog in this twenty degree weather. :bravo:

• Upvote 2

please don't get me hyped up!  i am still trying to digest what is i am reading here.  some of these money transfer companies are BIG BUSINESS with capital increasing exponentially.  and now all of a sudden they are entering the market looking for increased capital to support their operations.  all i can do right now is shake my head....

Was Established On April 22 ,2008 According To The Provisions Of Article 21 For The Year 1997 Of The Iraqi Companies Law With Capital Of Five Hundred Million Iraqi Dinar (500,000,000 ) IDQ  And The Company Was Granted The License For Practicing The Work By The Central Bank Of Iraq In Order To Carry Out Money Transfer Operations   (Internal And External ) And Money Exchange , On Jan 3 , 2010  The Company's Capital Was Increased Form Five Hundred Million Iraqi Dinar (500,000,000 ) IDQ To Five Billion Iraqi Dinar ( 5,000,000,000) IDQ  , According  To The Official Letter No. 78 From The Iraq Registrar Of Companies On Jan 3 , 2010 ......... In Accordance To The Official Letter Of The End Of The Commercial Name Change Procedures  From The Iraq Registrar Of Companies No. 3085 On Feb. 8 ,2012 , The Company Has Increased Its Capital For Fifteen Billion Iraqi Dinar ( 15,000,000,000 ) IDQ On July 4 , 2012.

so from 2008 - 2012, this company's capital increased from an initial 500M IQD to 15B IQD?!  and now they are listing on the ISX to increase capital even more.  PLUS 3 others are coming online as competitors looking to grab market share as well.  ...... man o man i am a bit dizzy right now.   i just got to make sure i am processing this right and not pumping to my own self.....

• Upvote 2

TrinityeXchange and Haymon,

Good Morning to you! What I am even more STOKED about is that I do not see 4 but a total of 8 companies listed in this New Sector.  

To open a new Sector for MONEY TRANSFERS, it is awesome!; to open a new Sector bringing in 8 money transfer companies to this Sector, is simply out of this world; and to list 8 companies in this New Sector (AT THE SAME TIME) who are ready to do Business means, It's time to get on the "Good Foot" and Praise Him for what He is about to do.

Money Transfer   Ataa Al-Garri Company for Money Transfer   Al-Harir for Money Transfer   Al Taif Money Transfer   Al-Muhej Money Transfer   AL-Iraqia for Money Transfer   Mouta for Remittance   Sama Baghdad Finance Transfer   United Arab Money Transfer

Blessings Brethren!

Edited by moneysoon
  • Upvote 4

I definitely agree this is looking almost too good to be true.  Better slow down a bit and digest it all. Remember that old saying," if it looks too good to be true then it probably isn't." Just saying. Let's watch it closely.

• Upvote 2

Good morning ISX'ers, this news is huge and very difficult not to get overly excited about. I agree with moneysoon that having 8 money transfer companies coming on line at the same time means somebody knows something. Keep us up to date on this one please and lets hope we are one step closer to that infamous text message.

• Upvote 2

Money, where did you find info on eight companies? I can't find it.

None other than straight from the horses mouth, the ISX. www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/companyGuideList.html

Brother, I know our Long Term Play Strategy is going to pan out, excuse the pun. I just passed a regulatory milestone with one of the businesses I just began. I also have a strong lead for the second business. Things are lining up for me to be able to invest like I wished I could. Once the ISX "recovers" from this free-fall, I want to play the next ride up on some of the oldies but goodies.

Texstorm,

I and a host of other ISX'ers are with Aljazeera Brokerage. You can read previous posts on this subject or feel free to contact me.

Edited by moneysoon

Al Karmal Brokerage Co.........IMO

Thanks Rambo !

None other than straight from the horses mouth, the ISX. www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/companyGuideList.html

Brother, I know our Long Term Play Strategy is going to pan out, excuse the pun. I just passed a regulatory milestone with one of the businesses I just began. I also have a strong lead for the second business. Things are lining up for me to be able to invest like I wished I could. Once the ISX "recovers" from this free-fall, I want to play the next ride up on some of the oldies but goodies.

Texstorm,

I and a host of other ISX'ers are with Aljazeera Brokerage. You can read previous posts on this subject or feel free to contact me.

Thanks  Money soon, I will be in touch.