Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Switzerland...Is Germany next? GCR has started.

Based on my readings I believe Switzerland's move was the "beginning of the end" for the Euro.  As to Germany leaving there is a good probability but when who can say. 

Agree. It looks like every nation is looking out for it's own interests. Blocs & economic zones will be harder to keep together as everyone goes it alone.

• Upvote 1

no one can predict when germany will leave the euro in the dust but I'd imagine its gonna be sooner rather than later.

Here's another article. The end of the Euro is near.

Backdoc   Is it remotely feasible that the Euro is about to join the dinosaurs? When you consider how Basil III valuations work, each country will be valued by their assets. It doesn't make sense to group a bunch of countries together like the Euro is. Perhaps it's purpose has expired.

In that light is how countries like Germany will see a benefit in their value while Greece and the like will see disaster. I think to break up the euro would help the Queen of the ME even more!

Just wondering if this is a possibility and would the IMF get even stronger by putting a tighter stranglehold on borrower countries?

• Upvote 1