Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP: Financial Parliamentary Committee sets final touches for Budget Law draft

strictlytires

MP: Financial Parliamentary Committee sets final touches for Budget Law draft
Tuesday, 20 January 2015 20:20 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

Baghdad (AIN) –The Financial Parliamentary Committee set the final touches for the Budget Law draft of 2015.

Member of the Committee, Masoud Haider, said to AIN "The political blocs agreed upon settling the draft within the next days to be presented for a vote."

"The Committee is doing its best to reduce the all expenses without affecting the employees' salaries," he concluded. /End/ 

• Upvote 1

Another topic to consider.

(IraqiNews.com) On Saturday, MP for the Liberal Bloc and former Minister of Planning, Ali Shukri said that Iraq would lose $4 billion a month due to the drop in oil prices, noting that the financial and economic committees are working to reduce the expenses of ministries to reduce the shortfall from the general budget.

Shukri said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “The budget bill was sent by the government to the House of Representatives with a deficit of $24 trillion and 500 billion dinars.”

“The budget was built on the basis of the export of 3.3 million barrels per day of crude oil,” adding that. “The number of barrels that are exported at the moment are 2.65 million barrels per day.”

He stressed that, “The low price of a barrel of oil on world markets from $60 to $43 would cause Iraq a loss of $4 billion a month,” pointing out that, “Committees of finance, economy and investment are working to reduce ministries expenses to reduce the shortfall to the general budget.”

To compensate for the shortfall in there budget, it looks as if they will increase production.  It may further saturate the market with oil.. Hope it works.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The minister of Oil, Adil Abdul-Mahdi announced “Iraq will break record in producing crude oil as the production of crude oil will hit four millions barrel per day to compensate the global decline in oil prices.

Iraq’s exports of crude oil reached three millions barrel a day in past December, noting “after agreeing with Kurdistan it was decided to increase the production of oil up to four millions barrel a day.”

“This figure happens for first time in Iraq,” he said adding “Iraq has practised considerable efforts and invested large sums of money to reach this figure.” /End/

• Upvote 1

Budget will be approved before the end of the month.!!

Go Iraq... Keep moving forward

Increase the exchange rate........ I want my part of the wealth too.

• When Adam said this, "n other words, if it comes out at $1, it could quickly dip to a dime or less and then take 

years to rebound",      does he plan for all VIP members to be selling during that small window, or is that impossible?

• I will be honest here and say that I have not joined because i am a big skeptic!  But if it will guarantee me that i will not get screwed during the rv, then someone please clarify all of this VIP stuff.
  •  
    Also, i get this "XE Currency Update Service" daily thru email, and according to them, the value of the Dinar to the dollar has went up! From like 1165 to 1, and now it has been 1135 for the last few days! I know, thats not much, but i have been watching it for a few years now , and have never seen it move that much, that fast?
  • Anyway figured i would mention it, Just in case it means something?

•  
Edited by scottyboy

• When Adam said this, "n other words, if it comes out at $1, it could quickly dip to a dime or less and then take 

years to rebound",      does he plan for all VIP members to be selling during that small window, or is that impossible?

• I will be honest here and say that I have not joined because i am a big skeptic!  But if it will guarantee me that i will not get screwed during the rv, then someone please clarify all of this VIP stuff.
  •  
    Also, i get this "XE Currency Update Service" daily thru email, and according to them, the value of the Dinar to the dollar has went up! From like 1165 to 1, and now it has been 1135 for the last few days! I know, thats not much, but i have been watching it for a few years now , and have never seen it move that much, that fast?
  • Anyway figured i would mention it, Just in case it means something?

•  

In VIP, Adam has everything set up to protect us no matter what happens. It is definitely worth the investment!