Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 and KTFA Members Thoughts Saturday Morning - 1/17/2015

ronscarpa

For you Frank fans ... LOL...I saw this and thought I'd bring it over to chew on...eat any meat & spit out the bones.  Have a great Saturday & weekend.....Blessings, RON  :salute: 

Frank26 and KTFA Members Thoughts Saturday Morning - 1/17/2015 

PappaJ:  DOC, I WAS THINKING ABOUT SOME OF THE THINGS YOU SAID ON YESTERDAY'S THREAD…..SOME THINGS YOU SAID CAUSED ME TO LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE SWISS FRANC IN A NOT SO OBVIOUS WAY. -------

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WHAT WAS DONE WAS TO USE THE FRANC AS AN ARCH TYPE OF THE DINAR TO GAUGE MARKET REACTIONS TO SEE HOW IT WOULD REACT TO THAT TYPE OF A SHOCK BUT TO ALSO WATCH THE 2ND, 3RD,4TH 5TH TERTIARY REACTIONS SO THAT WHEN THE DINAR VALUE CHANGES THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS BETTER PREPARED?

HERE IS MY REASONING---- FIRST I FIND IT REALLY STRANGE THAT THE IMF WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN( ESPECIALLY IF YOU SAW CL AFTER HER SPEECH THE OTHER DAY SHE WAS GRINNING LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT) SENSE EVERYTHING SO FAR HAS BEEN SO WELL ORCHESTRATED, IMO IT WAS A TEST!
NOT A SET BACK OR SURPRISE TO THE IMF. IF THERE WERE PROBLEMS WITH THE FRANC IT WOULD CAUSE PROBLEMS (and did) BUT THE PROBLEMS WERE NOT CATASTROPHIC BUT SURELY VERY TELLING TO HOW THE MARKET REACTIONS WERE TO THE SHOCK AND THE IMF GOT A GOOD LOOK AT SOME THINGS THAT MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN PLANNED THAT NEEDED RESOURCES ALLOCATED TO PREVENT FURTHER DAMAGE.

DELTA MADE AN INTERESTING COMMENT ON ONE OF THE CC'S LAST IN REFERENCE TO WHAT HE BELIEVED THAT THE DINAR WOULD NEED TO BE IN VALUE WITH THE CURRENT IRAQI MARKET PLACE -----
IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME HE SAID NORTH OF 1.40 USD VALUE QUITE A DEPARTURE FROM EARLIER THOUGHT PATTERNS OF .10 -.30 USD------ T

THE REASON I BRING THIS UP IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE SWISS FRANC IT STARTED IN THE RANGE OF 1.22USD AND JUMPED 30% ---- IF YOU DO THE MATH THAT BROUGHT IT 'S VALUE TO 1.58 USD VALUE----- YEP IT MADE ME SCRATCH MY HEAD!!!!

THE WORD PARITY COMES TO MIND FOR THE FRANC/DINAR ESPECIALLY WHAT WE SAW WITH THE DOLLARS RISE TO.93 PLUS YESTERDAY AND THE EURO DROPPING TO .85--PARITY AGAIN! SOFTENING THE MARKET SHOCK FOR LATER AND POSITIONING RESOURCES TO CURB DAMAGE TO MANY ECONOMIES !!!!

( TOUCHE BAKERS DOZEN &CL) YES SOME HICCUPS WITH THE FRANC THAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED AND THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT!

THESE HICCUPS WERE NOT TOTALLY DEVASTATING BUT IF THESE TYPE OF THINGS HAD HAPPENED WHEN THE DINAR REVALUES IT COULD HAVE BEEN CATASTROPHIC TO THE MARKET BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE DINAR IS THE LYNCH PIN CURRENCY FOR THE GCR AND COULD HAVE CAUSED A DOMINO EFFECT OF MARKETS CRASHING FROM OVER LOAD. OK AM I A CLOWN ON THIS OR LIKE THE ROBINSON FAMILY --LOST IN SPACE?

circuitrider3 » January 17th, 2015, 11:22 am IMO

One reason the Iraqi Dinar will not have the same repercussions in world markets is that it is not internationally traded like the Swiss Franc. People will not lose purchasing power due to the RV in fact people with IQD will be the winners.

Iraqi products won't become inflated because their main product is oil and that is bought and sold in USD. IMO it will affect the USD to drive it stronger due to the increased activity in the US. Think of the tax windfall to the US Tres.

We plan to buy a house, newer car, some precious metals, get some dental work done, give to several ministries and etc.. We will pay taxes on the capital gains of every dinar we exchange and sales taxes on items we buy.

How many US citizens have dinars ? certainly more than a million. That is a lot of capital flowing around in the system. Add to that the possibility that all the debt purchased by our FED from the US Gov. will be paid off in US Treasury held Dinars.

Those Dinars will be held as foreign currency reserves rather than the bonds they replaced. A much stronger balance sheet for the Fed to say the least!

So, IMHO there will be a season of great benefit to the US economy and governments: Fed, state and local. And the doom and gloom predicted by many will be put off a year or two.

Frank26: PappaJ…. IMO : AND THE CROWD GOES WILD .......... STANDING OVATION AND BRAVOS ABOUND !!!

Why?

Because I gave the same to PAPPA on a post yesterday that went something like this :

" Surprised? ....... Or A Plan ..... An Agreement ...... "

Then one more post to PAPPA ........... " Trust me The IMF ...... IS NOT DUMB !"

THREE FACTORS are NOW DONE. It is a TURN for others.

Let me ask You ........ If The FRANC JUST did this then what currency in Your opinion do You believe will be THE NEXT ONE to do ........ The Same?

This is not a test of the mike .......... This is a START of many M R 's. (Monetary Reforms)

BTW .......... NOT ALL will be happy ........ Some going UP some going DOWN.

OK ....... OK ...... IMO ....... BTW ....... YOU ........ Said BUTT yesterday!!!

Monday's CC will be fun and informative. E 1 should come ......... He would eat this stuff up LOL !!!

For TEN YEARS PLUS the 5 rebel Nations plotted against the POWERS of Earth ........ That was a BIG MISTAKE.

Many things have been secured for Iraq .......... Like crumbling BRICS that tried to build a foundation with such porous bricks of their own.

The EURO's back can rest for a second or two right now. Nam reminds me of the KURDS. They separated from the lost flock and established a growth for themselves by cooperating with ......... The World Powers.

IMO ........ Communism can not do this. IMO the Dong is going to benefit greatly from this bonding. Nam's exports do not need China help nor does it need her oil. They made a better deal with ............ Others.

Even the Looney will see prosperity via the UDS. ALL of this IMO ONLY of course. (lol)

IMO ....... Many things .... Stages ..... Mechanisms ..... Banks ..... ect in many countries are primed and set for some economic and currency changes.

Why?

Because many economies are dying. Bye Bye Russia ....... The second time around.

Iraq's economy is failing and how did DR S say was THEIR SOLUTION to this disaster ?

By CHANGING their MONEARY POLICY.

HEY SWISS ........... How's Your economy?

Sucks lately but WE just fixed it.

How may I kindly ask?

By changing our MONETARY POLICY.

Oh ...... I see..... TY. Is this an IMF thingy ?

WE just fixed it.

WELL .......... Hot Dogs and Hot Chocolate !!!

So what's the moral of this Blue Post?

Be patient with TEAMS and I .......... Allow me and my STAFF and TEAMS to do what we do ........... NOT what is DEMANDED of us by rudeness and personal desires.

Want to THANK those that are posting with inspiration and support. All Humans wish to be recognized for their efforts not chastised for them.

I am not perfect ....... NOT EVEN CLOSE to normal .......... But STAFF and I are not here to hurt You. So Sorry if I cause anyone hurt in any manner. Was told this week that if I do not know an answer just say so don't be so illusive or irresponsible.

LOL actually their words were more descriptive and colorful. Sadly and I mean PROFUNDLY SAD that they forget I protect MANY that make up our MONDAY CCs.

So when I post an answer to a qt and it is not liked by 1 to 4 ............. But appreciated by 1000's others in postings ... Calls ... Emails ... PMs... Visits .... Gifts ... Then at inner Peace is where You will find ................... KTFA.

Honestly should have not said so much but with Monday so near ........ I WANT TO TALK #@!%$ .........

......... Can You imagine IF I truly knew what I was talking about let alone doing .................. I Know !!!

Behave Frank26 !!! ................. Nope.

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA Saturday KTFA FAMILY .......... KEEP POSTING. Tell me how You feel about the FRANC and JORDAN.

Show me You desire to share with us today.

KTFA Frank
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 1