Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My own real bank story no bull

So went into my local WF branch to open a new account. The branch Manager helped me out with the account. As she was doing her thing i mentioned the Iraq Dinar. She told me she just got to this branch in July. Anyway her Regional boss was there also. She called him over and i explained the Dinar. Anyway bottom line is they have no word on the Dinar, If there was any action a memo would come down, and they would make it public. Not like others say, keep it on the low down. They do profit off the exchange so why wouldnt they be upfront. So as many of you know not to listen to any guru, when the banks know we will also. :rocking-chair:  :rocking-chair:  :rocking-chair:  :deadhorse:

• Upvote 7

I think this is the FIRST bank story that I have ever read that started out like so many others have, as in, "I went to the bank to open an account", and then the truth was actually told!

No bank has any more information than we do. When a RV happens then the banks will know and make the appropriate accomodations.

Common sense people!

• Upvote 4

So true Djorgie. It's confirming when a banker doesn't laugh us out of the bank, but they get the same info and Intel as do we- and the gurus too honestly. I know there's a region in the south that's been ready and prepping for it for almost 2 years. They may hear stuff that we don't, but they won't know it's done until the CBI changes the rate, just like us!

• Upvote 5

Did the world find out about the Swiss franc going up 30%?

They will be all over it if Iraqs currency goes up 50% let alone a thousand %

Or ten thousand percent ?

no country will rv in private , what's the point of declaring your currency more valuable if you don't declare it to anyone

No country or media outlet woukd say I'm not reporting that iraq revalued its currency

I'm emailing Fox News the second it happens

It's not some secret

The second it happens is when I have the money

Not someone saying it's done and won't make it past january 1 st

When the money is in my bank account , then it's done , not until

• Upvote 4

Went to 5th of the 3rd bank today in Yorkville, IL to close my account and in the process I asked the manager do they sell Dinars.  He responded with a big glow and smile from ear to ear and politely said no.

The wife and I said later in the car its obviously he knows something.

just my opinion.  

• Upvote 1

Well I talked to the VP of my bank (Hibernia), now Capitalone about 2- 2 1/2 years ago about the dinar and she didn't know anything about it so the next time I went in I took about 2-3 hundred thousand dinars in with me to show her because she was interested in what they looked like. We sat down and as she was looking at them I asked her again, are you sure you do not have them on your foreign currency list?  She said no and she called her main office in Louisianna and talked to someone there and when she hung up this is what she told me. Mr. Davis, we do not do any business with the Iraqi dinar nor are we planning to. Period !!!  I have known this VP for many years and I still see her when I visit the bank occasionally and she has never took me aside and said, Mr. Davis, do you still have those Iraqi dinars?  So until she does I figure it is not worth my time or hers to ask anymore about them at her bank. So I wait !!!!!!!! 

• Upvote 5

Went to 5th of the 3rd bank today in Yorkville, IL to close my account and in the process I asked the manager do they sell Dinars.  He responded with a big glow and smile from ear to ear and politely said no.

just my opinion.  

Did you ever think that the banker's smile came ... not because he knows something.... but because he has had that question asked of him a gazillion times and he finds your asking a bit amusing?

• Upvote 6

Yendor,

The bank is in a small town and parking lot is away empty I'm sure he don't get that question often.

However, He did add that they will be doing business once dinar's are worth something and that not a surprise either.

Just saying 

• Upvote 1

I have a friend who has been a VP at one bank and is now a VP at a new bank in my town.  He had heard about the dinar years ago and bought one million IQD.  He calls me to ask about the IQD.  So the chain of command is this, Adam texts me, I call him if or when I remember to do so and then, if you're not on Adam's text list, you can call him. :wacko:  He knows nothing

• Upvote 1

just my opinion.  

I live right next door to Yorkville....wonder if 5/3 will exchange when the value increases.   I have never asked anyone in a bank anything about the IQD....sometimes I want to just to see what they say :)  My kids have accounts at Old Second....maybe one day when I go in to make their deposits I will just casually ask if they know anything!!  Although they may look at me like I am the crazy lady after that.

I live right next door to Yorkville....wonder if 5/3 will exchange when the value increases.   I have never asked anyone in a bank anything about the IQD....sometimes I want to just to see what they say :)  My kids have accounts at Old Second....maybe one day when I go in to make their deposits I will just casually ask if they know anything!!  Although they may look at me like I am the crazy lady after that.

Or they might just give YOU that ear to ear smile, too.

I have a friend who has been a VP at one bank and is now a VP at a new bank in my town.  He had heard about the dinar years ago and bought one million IQD.  He calls me to ask about the IQD.  So the chain of command is this, Adam texts me, I call him if or when I remember to do so and then, if you're not on Adam's text list, you can call him. :wacko:  He knows nothing

If I'm not mistaken ( if my memory doesn't play with me...)  2 or 3 years ago someone  here on DV wrote how in his/her bank one of the managers  she/ he had dealt with  for years   learned about the DV member involvement with the IQD... The Manager then revealed to the DV member she/he was also involved and asked / encouraged  the DV member to share as much  she/he knew ( the latest developments...) with him /her ( manager).....

Personally ..Nothing ever surprises me anymore in  real life and with this "investment"...Anything can happen

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3