Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy for power: the budget will be approved during the current month

yota691

History of edits:: 1.16.2015 quarter past four p.m. • 15 visits readable
story_img_54b7dad327505.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP for the National Union forces Abdel Azim Ajman possibility of approving the budget for the current year law during the current month.
Ajman and he told {Euphrates News} Today, that "the House of Representatives and in the light of the convergence of intent on approving the budget law of the blocks as fast as with the amendments it, due to the continued decline in global oil prices." 
He noted that "austerity adopted by the government in the current year budget to confront the deficit and the decline in oil prices does not include the poor class of citizens, but includes affordable layered case, stating that he will stop investment projects if oil prices remain at what it is now. " 
He was a member of the parliamentary finance committee Faleh sari told Agence {Euphrates News}, there are 55 thousand degrees functional in the current year's budget, noting that "grades are included in the current year budget distributed to all ministries with priority given to the defense and interior ministries," and stressed the possibility of adding another degree of functional at improving global oil prices, as well as the development of additional budget include the advancement of economic and service to reality of the country. 
It is said that the Supreme religious authority called on the tongue of its representative in the holy city of Karbala, Mr. Ahmed net to reconsider the budget and put real action to retrenchment in government institutions. 
The House of Representatives has completed the second reading of the law of the state budget for the current year and raise its representative to next Tuesday and was a member of the parliamentary finance committee Sarhan Slafaty confirmed earlier that the committee is working to reduce the expenses of ministries within the authority available to it, pointing out that the budget will be submitted to a vote next week .anthy tc

• Upvote 4

Wow what an epiphany! This isn't even newsworthy anymore. I swear that these guys just like to see their name in print.

I really don't see that the budget being approved will have any effect on the RV. They took their sweet time with last years budget (over a year) and then passed it just to start on this budget. They do seem to be making progress with the government but their currency is still worthless.

• Upvote 11

I am hopeful but at the same time......................the budget may not be the BIG EVENT to start the ball rolling!

I hope I am wrong, but I feel we may still have a wait a bit after the budget is passed! :(

I'm still very much optimistic about this investment, still like the timing too...

But for some reason I can't help but to find my self agreeing with you.

Maybe its the fact we are camaro brother en's =) (own a 2010 myself)

Edited by Officiallytook

Tip for the day.  Don't wrap your hopes around the Budget to bring about a RV... I know it's hard not too, but nobody knows when they are going to RV.

I just want them to keep moving forward and get it done very sooooooooooon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You going to trade your mustang in for a Bentley after all this fun is over? I know i see enough of them riding around Naples everyday.

Nah I'm probably going to keep her, she's been good to me. Thinking about a ZO6 convertible though to give my Cobra some company when the money comes. Bentley's are like Kias here in Naples, they are everywhere.

The picture is quit bleak for Iraq who is forced to ship oil to Jordan & Turkey which supplies the terrorists aka Muslim brotherhood with more means.

Russia is now going to pump through Turkey if E.U. wants their oil. Its a major cluster %^&*.

Could Iraq RV? Sure, but its not by anything remotely connected to supply/demand of the world markets. Iraq is heavily corrupted by The NWO Muslim Brotherhood mafia operation to control the M.E. 

Its all gravitating towards NWO Nation State Control  where N. Korea is the template. Notice Saudi's big bad wall? Controlled chaos in Paris for implementation of the police state mentality? The list is endless only Russia/China MAYBE the NWO's undoing ~ we'll have to wait and see.

• Downvote 3